Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Sir Real
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sir Real  (Read 6873 times)

JackieFiest

• FTL Shriner
    • View Profile
Re: Sir Real
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 01:41:40 AM »

I would suggest it's no different to say all women like to be dominated, even if minimally, than it is to say all men are sexist pigs. It's still a pointless generalization. Sure, some women like to be dominated, but so do some men. So, what?

Even if some women do like domination, it doesn't mean Sir has any chance of getting lucky with any of them. He may want to just mind his own business.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 01:56:52 PM »

Have to hand it to the guy. His charm seems to work. He was much better at making himself look like a non total prick on last Sundays Shetalklive. Think he can come off as less repugnant when talking to women, he even made pick up artist sound like a noble thing. They should have Buzz on the next Shetalk show, see if she is affected by the charm.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 12:31:39 AM »

I have a close friend that uses the same methods that 'Sir Real' does. Hell, he could have called in and said the exact same things. So far, he's never had a relationship last more than a few weeks. He can pick up women like crazy, but pickup artist stuff is only for picking up women. After that, your little parlor tricks don't work as well.

Bingo.

I don't want a lady to want me because I can perform tricks in the first place, but anyone who thinks that will get you more than a quick lay is fooling themselves. Because if you want a relationship, the other person has to be attracted to your core person - and flirting and social performances do nothing but hide the core person. One might be led to suspect that people who need to mislead others to get what they want might have serious issues at their cores.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 10:50:28 AM »

I'm thinking he's a fake, who makes most of his shtick up. I used to pick up women all the time, and never had to resort to these tricks. I think that if I did, they would have laughed in my face.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 11:36:46 AM »

Some guys come by the "pick up talents" naturally. They got lucky early and carried the confidence after that. I have known two personally, they didn't realize that what they were doing was so special. It is interesting to observe especially when you are looking for it. It should be good news that the techniques can be learned, but lets be honest it makes chicks in general seem really shallow.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Sir Real

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.