Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Should we need to considering don’t do business with American?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Should we need to considering don’t do business with American?  (Read 3339 times)

xcgs123

• View Profile

Dear All:
Hello! I am Heather from Shenzhen Star Packaging Product Company Ltd (www.xcgs.com). I am a business woman and do business with the foreigners for more than 1 year. Most of the foreigners are friendly. But the recent one month I meet a bad customer. The matter is as below:
On Jan, 15th,2010, I get a order for kraft bubble mailer from Mandy(lovelymandy37@gmail.com) who is a assistant and work for Origin8rs Global Inc in China. Because we are all Chinese and have discussed the details of the order for a long time. Such as the quantity, unit price, shipping method and payment .So I don’t suspect their sincerity of this order.
But in today, I am very disappointed to find that the Origin8rs Global Inc company(http://www.origin8inc.com/about.html ) is a cheater. And the boss of this company is a dishonesty person.
As we discussed before, when the bubble mailers are ready, they need to pay for us the full amount USD942. After we check the money, then we send the mailers to their request address. When the mailers are ready, I tell them to pay for the money. After about 7 days later, they send me a bank slip to prove they have paid us the money. Then I send the mailers to Guangzhou. But such a pity, even we have the bank slip and wait for a week to check the money. The USD942, we still don’t see it. When I realize we can’t receive the money, I contact with Mandy at once. She helps me to send the email to her boss. Every two days, I will ask her the progress of the payment. But already one month passed, the money still don’t reach our bank account.
In the past one month, I have try to contacting with the boss of Mandy-Sam. Several emails have been sent to him(Sam@origin8rs.com) , but he doesn’t reply me at all. Send the SMS to him, still got no replies. I have no idea to solve it, so I telephone him. And he promised he will pay for us in tomorrow. Then I trust it and wait for the money. But several tomorrow had passed too. The money still don’t reach our bank account.
Well, Although Sam don’t refuse to pay for us the totally amount during these time. He still don’t pay for us the money for the past one month. I want to know when he will pay for us. We wait for the payment for more than 1 month. I want to know which payment need the supplier wait for so long . And USD942 is not a big amount, I don’t know why he doesn’t pay for it. Whether the USD942 can buy the trust of the supplier? Or his honesty just worth USD942? :?
At last, I only want to tell Sam: Pls to be a honest person! The most important point in the business is: honesty. And I really hope somebody can help me to telephone Sam and ask him to pay for us the money. His mobile number is: 714-931-2921, telephone number of the office is: 714-993-3088
In addition, I have the order and email can prove this matter. If someone need it, I can send them to you. My email address is: cassie@xcgs.com
Anyway, Hoping somebody can help me to solve this matter. I will wait for the reply of the Origin8rs Global Inc.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Should we need to considering don’t do business with American?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:48:14 PM »

My brain hurts!

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 06:46:36 PM »

USD942!
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 07:40:02 PM »

Get out Irishman.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

xcgs123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »

Yesterday, I had telephoned Sam again and he promised would pay for us right now. But one day passed, still don’t see any actions he takes. Will he lie again? Waiting for his reply.

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2010, 11:42:12 PM »

You should need to considering don’t do grammar like asshole.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 12:44:12 AM »

How's your Mandarin?

yamnuska

« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 01:12:24 AM »

How's your Mandarin?

Just fine, nice and juicy, it was a little hard to peel but when you buy a whole box one or two usually are.

xcgs123

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 05:20:19 AM »

At here, I just write down the progress of this matter. Maybe you will feel this matter is a little inconceivable. But it’s the truth. I don’t care what you have said at this forum. I just want to know when Sam see this post, what he will do. We just hoping he can pay for the goods. That’s our purpose. We don’t want to hurt anyone. When this matter has been solved, this post will be repealed.

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »

How's your Mandarin?

You win :)

Shi Tao

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010, 03:26:59 AM »

天安门大屠杀查一查

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

xcgs123

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 10:28:38 PM »

Thank for all people who paid attention on this post. And Sam finally contact us by e-mail today.And Sam promised us he would pay us within this week.We will wait the good news from Sam.

If we receive the money, we will delete the post and clarify this is a misunderstanding though we get money more than one month later than the time we agreed on.

And I want to explain why we offer personal account rather than company account for we agreed on Ex Shenzhen not FOB shenzhen.As all know only if offer company account, we need to do business based on FOB.Or else, we can not pass the custom. Besides, we first sent our products to Mandy in Guangzhou who works for Sam.Here's Mandy's e-mail:lovelymandy37@gmail.com

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 12:00:32 AM »

Shut up, whore. 

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 10:50:30 AM »

If we receive the money, we will delete the post and clarify this is a misunderstanding though we get money more than one month later than the time we agreed on.

I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck Sam's USD942 has to do with the FreeTalkLive BBS, and Sam paying it fits into your FTL BBS punishment/reward system (or vice-versa.)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Should we need to considering don’t do business with American?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.