Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Shop Amazon, Help FTL!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Shop Amazon, Help FTL!  (Read 114972 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Shop Amazon, Help FTL!
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 06:16:55 PM »

Well I bought something the other night, but I don't remember how I got there.  I have a link on my toolbar, and there's no way I'll get used to coming here first and then going to Amazon because I'm here.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 06:34:10 PM »

its not like you have to do it every time... just go and shop around and then before you buy go to the FTl site and search for your purchase... i also dont have the link on here, Viva Helios!!!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 06:48:29 PM »

I don't spend much time fucking around before I buy something.  I know what I want and I buy it with one click, because that's just the way I am.  If I remember, I remember.  If I don't, then fuck it.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 07:02:38 PM »

youre a failure and a disgrace

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 07:15:03 PM »

Just like your mother.  Maybe that's why you like me.
         -George W. Bush

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 07:18:07 PM »

hey, dont blame my mother for what both parents screwed up, theyre equally to blame.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2006, 12:45:15 PM »

K, so I just bought something from Amazon Marketplace, and I put my search terms in the box at the top of the page.  That's right, I remembered.   :D
         -George W. Bush

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2006, 01:26:08 PM »

Thanks!  We've earned $0.98 so far!   8)

(They told me an NPR station in Boston pulled in over $100k last year!)
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Frog

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2006, 01:38:45 PM »

Ian should get his teeth done in platinum and diamond chips, and do a FTL rap video, holding big wads of cash.

If you sell the DVD on Amazon it would open a wormhole in space.

EclecticBuddha

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2006, 02:50:45 PM »

I would think that selling DVD's of all of the back episodes would rock some cash flow... even if you are going to make all of them available eventually people would still buy them for the simplicity... ooh, what if you sold the item on amazon and I searched for it through freetalklive.com???  talk about wormholes...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2006, 02:53:47 PM by EclecticBuddha »

lepidoptera

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »

I would think that selling DVD's of all of the back episodes would rock some cash flow... even if you are going to make all of them available eventually people would still buy them for the simplicity... ooh, what if you sold the item on amazon and I searched for it through freetalklive.com???  talk about wormholes...

Not really.  FTL would probably end up making more money if you bought direct from them to being with ^-^

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2006, 08:58:44 PM »

I'm such an Amazon whore.  I buy at least two or three things every month, usually more...so all I have to do is remember to get there from here.  I tried that "get money off with A9" thing, but I never remember to use it, because Google is my friend.
         -George W. Bush

sfliberty

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2006, 06:23:42 PM »

Do you get money from transactions that were made after you click on the link there not just through the search box?  Becuase in that case, just put this link: Amazon on your links bar (or whatever it's called), the thing below the address bar by dragging this link onto it.  Then, when you want to get something from Amazon, just click on that link and you'll be on the Amazon site through FTL.

Tell me if this is wrong becuase i'll change it and delete this post.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 06:27:51 PM by sfliberty »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2006, 06:43:38 PM »

Ooooooooh, I'll do it if that works...then I won't even have to think about it and it'll just happen.
         -George W. Bush

sfliberty

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2006, 08:36:10 PM »

Ooooooooh, I'll do it if that works...then I won't even have to think about it and it'll just happen.
oooo ahhhhh  It should work, it's the same link used on the FTL main site, and it has FreeTalkLive refering thing in it.  I hope it works.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Shop Amazon, Help FTL!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.