Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Shop Amazon, Help FTL!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Shop Amazon, Help FTL!  (Read 114977 times)

alkanen

Re: Shop Amazon, Help FTL!
« Reply #225 on: October 05, 2008, 12:51:05 PM »

Can you do that?  Torgo originally set that up, and he's a hard man to get a hold of.

If you provide me with the code used today, I'll give it a shot.  I think I'll be able to figure out how to modify it properly.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 02, 2008, 10:47:47 PM »

I'm about to spend a couple hundred bucks on Amazon for mah Christmas shopping.   :D
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

Sweet.  Thank you.  By the way, the redirection works correctly now!   8)

http://amazon.freetalklive.com
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

BonerJoe

« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2008, 11:27:55 AM »

I think I bought at least $4k worth of stuff this month through the link.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 31, 2008, 12:02:23 PM »

Damn, I bought a couple hundred.  And then something else just the other day.  :)
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #230 on: December 31, 2008, 12:50:10 PM »

I think I bought at least $4k worth of stuff this month through the link.

Wow - thank you!   8)
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2009, 10:49:13 PM »

I bought a 2nd (used) Xbox 360 controller through this last month and a 2nd PS3 controller this month.

I also bought a ski mask last month because my nose was getting cold on some of the low digit NH days.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »

Just ordered a couple sets of A/V cables, a Nintendo DS Lite, two microSDHC cards and a reader from amazon.freetalklive.com

ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2009, 02:15:27 PM »

Just ordered a couple sets of A/V cables, a Nintendo DS Lite, two microSDHC cards and a reader from amazon.freetalklive.com

I love love love my DS lite...what games do you play?
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2009, 03:13:51 PM »

I usually play JRPGs and quirky Nintendo games.

I got the microSDHC cards so that I never have to pay for games, lol (I bought a CycloDS from another site because Amazon doesn't carry them)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 22, 2009, 07:38:28 AM »

I usually play JRPGs and quirky Nintendo games.

I got the microSDHC cards so that I never have to pay for games, lol (I bought a CycloDS from another site because Amazon doesn't carry them)

Cool beans. We like to use ours when we travel because we "chat" and talk shit without anyone hearing...or draw pictures of boobies, wangs, and other immature things.

I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

You should try Picross DS.  I play it most nights before I go to bed.  It is better than suduko or crosswords.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 22, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »

You should try Picross DS.  I play it most nights before I go to bed.  It is better than suduko or crosswords.

Ohhh looks fun...I love puzzle games. My favorite is 7 wonders for PSP, I've beaten it like 400 times, but I can't stop playing. I take a muscle relaxer, a hot shower, and hop into bed with PSP in hand... so sweet.

I also have nintendogs...alot of demos too, my man works at Game Stop so he gets freebies sometimes. He can also 'check-out' games for free. So we try before we buy alot...LOL.

I'll check it out ;)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 22, 2009, 07:27:29 PM »

This, from the person who talked about being too poor to eat chicken and rice?  Please tell me you considered proper diet before ordering these things.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 22, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »

This, from the person who talked about being too poor to eat chicken and rice?  Please tell me you considered proper diet before ordering these things.   :lol:

Well... it was a combination birthday/Xmas present. And our food supply has improved since then.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Shop Amazon, Help FTL!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.