Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Shop Amazon, Help FTL!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Down

Author Topic: Shop Amazon, Help FTL!  (Read 114965 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Re: Shop Amazon, Help FTL!
« Reply #120 on: December 13, 2006, 10:07:20 AM »

I like your new image, Taors......what is it?

Taors

« Reply #121 on: December 13, 2006, 10:15:48 AM »

Stairway to Heaven.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2006, 06:52:16 PM »

The diet pills I ordered a while back were for me though.   :lol:

It is good to know you are taking responsibility for yourself :)

I'm not a pile of trash, an unwed pregnant mother, or a homeless alcoholic, Keith.  I'm a person.  I'm not a supermodel, but I am human.  I do have feelings, and they do get bruised.  I'm smart, I'm funny, I work hard, and I'm good at everything I do.  Stop treating me like I'm inferior, and stop pretending like I'm your friend - because I'm not.
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2006, 07:06:18 PM »

I'm not a pile of trash, an unwed pregnant mother, or a homeless alcoholic, Keith.  I'm a person.  I'm not a supermodel, but I am human.  I do have feelings, and they do get bruised.  I'm smart, I'm funny, I work hard, and I'm good at everything I do.  Stop treating me like I'm inferior, and stop pretending like I'm your friend - because I'm not.

Ow.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2006, 07:07:28 PM »

Ow.

?
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #125 on: December 13, 2006, 07:19:47 PM »

That was harsh, darsh. But so was Keith, so I smiled.

Anyway...I really hope it went through with the Amazon/FTL thingy.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 13, 2006, 07:22:27 PM »

Keith isn't harsh.  He's an ignorant, self-important jackass.  Newsflash for the rest of you:  fat people know they're fat, ugly people know they're ugly, midgets realize they're short, and black people have noticed that their skin is darker than everyone else's.   
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #127 on: December 13, 2006, 08:15:23 PM »

Keith isn't harsh.  He's an ignorant, self-important jackass.  Newsflash for the rest of you:  fat people know they're fat, ugly people know they're ugly, midgets realize they're short, and black people have noticed that their skin is darker than everyone else's.   

Hell yeah, I've known I was fat all my life. Actually I wasn't when I was like 2.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2006, 02:14:31 AM »

So basically: "I'm fat, but you're ugly and I can diet."

No, not really.  I do think he could use a good supply of paper bags, but he shouldn't care about my opinion.  Sure, like I've always said - I'm no supermodel.  I'm not, however, a corpulent bovine.  He makes it sound like not being a size two is the equivalent of a heroin junkie who is trying to clean up because they just found out they're HIV-positive.  The thing that I hate most in the world is being disrespected, on any level - and Keith is constantly disrespecting me.  Most of us deserve the same mutual respect, and on a basic level that means being treated just like everybody else, in spite of differences and faults.  If you cannot give that respect, you do not deserve to have it given to you.  And guess what?  I'm tired of being cordial. 
         -George W. Bush

Brian Wolf

« Reply #129 on: December 18, 2006, 07:13:48 PM »

I used  Amazon for the first time the other day.
I was almost ready to checkout when I remembered about FTL's affiliate program. I opened up a new tab and typed in amazon.freetalklive.com before I checked out.
It was pretty painless.
I guess the constant advertising worked on me. :wink:

MasterShake

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 27, 2006, 06:55:19 PM »

Just bought Free To Choose through your Amazon link. :)

Taors

« Reply #131 on: December 27, 2006, 07:49:19 PM »

It's not that great tbh.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 27, 2006, 09:52:42 PM »

Hmm.  I see that I can purchase Sephora items through Amazon.  I wonder if that works.  Unfortunately I placed an order with Sephora last night, but not through Amazon, so we'll find out when I place my next one. 
         -George W. Bush

William Pearson - LibertyTiger

• There's nothing voluntary about the Volunteer State.
  • Take off your pants!
    • View Profile
    • LibertyTiger Blog
« Reply #133 on: December 28, 2006, 07:56:36 PM »

The FTL Crew should create an Amazon Listmania reading list and promote that too.

BTW, I'm not going to read through 10 pages of post to see if someone already suggested this.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 08, 2007, 12:52:46 AM »

I just bought a DVD from Amazon.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Shop Amazon, Help FTL!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.