Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Scott The Bigot
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Scott The Bigot  (Read 10768 times)

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
Scott The Bigot
« on: March 05, 2011, 02:31:22 PM »

Scott the Bigot is amusing in small doses.  Sort of like hearing how Tom will work in killing a police officer into his calls.

I was up late and downloaded the Alex Jones show from 04-March-2011 to listen to on the iPod.  Yes, that show is okay in small doses too.

The first call was our friend and bigot, Scott.  He sounded like he was shaking and called Alex "Mr. Jones".  He said that all Jews should be destroyed.  Alex had a meltdown and ranted on him for through two breaks.  Scott really got put in his place.  Scott sounded like he was trembling before God when he called.  What did he think was going to happen.

The show is everywhere on the internet. I downloaded it from iTunes.

Whatever happened to Paula and her fax machine?
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Scott The Bigot
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 02:39:43 PM »

Paula disappeared without a trace long ago.  I only have time to listen occasionally these days, I wasnt aware that Tom still called in. He stopped posting on the bbs.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 12:00:41 PM »

I'm hoping that Paula, who obviously had mental issues, got the help she needs.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 12:50:36 PM »

So I just watched "They Live" last night and it reminded me of our crazy Sunshine lady. The movie had a conspiracy theory tie-in about aliens running and feeding off of the economy. How close does that come to her insane ramblings? Perhaps she went crazy from watching old sci-fi movies?
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 03:17:27 PM »

So I just watched "They Live" last night and it reminded me of our crazy Sunshine lady. The movie had a conspiracy theory tie-in about aliens running and feeding off of the economy. How close does that come to her insane ramblings? Perhaps she went crazy from watching old sci-fi movies?

Sunfest hasn't been calling.  She appeared out of the blue and dropped off the edge of the world just as fast.  She's nuts also, but she also suffers from not knowing how to call a talk show.

Dave from Montana is also a great caller whenever he picks up the phone.  I'd love to see what he really look like.  Probably nothing like SLy STone or Tommy CHong.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

JJ

• Sui Generis
    • View Profile
    • Starfall Media
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 11:52:11 PM »

I really don't know what to say when he calls.  He comes off so crazy and twisted, I don't think anything I say will make an ounce of difference. 
Now a FTL co-host on a new night!  Fridays!

lucidhawk

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 04:27:10 AM »

Thanks DogCow for the info about the 04-March-2011 Alex Jones. I downloaded it and that was quite entertaining.
What I fail to understand most about Scott is how he can hate all Jews and think he's Christian when obviously everything in the Bible came from Jews.

I'm not quite curious enough to go read one of those two ridiculous books he keeps bringing up..
"The arguments that were used to perpetuate slavery are identical to the arguments that are used to perpetuate the existence of the state."

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 10:02:43 AM »

FTL should sponsor/setup donation site, for Scott to take a DNA test so we can find out how much jew and negroe he has in his bloodline.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »

I don't know how obvious it is to others, but Scott the Bigot does sound like a stutterer (OP said he sounded like he was shaking.)

I'm hoping that Paula, who obviously had mental issues, got the help she needs.

She was always upbeat, so I never worried about her.

Sunfest, I don't miss.  Just a bunch of total nonsense.  At least there was a little grist to Paula's nonsense (mostly something in the news or a new conspiracy theory someone else had.)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 02:33:05 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

yamnuska

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 04:21:38 AM »

I wanna know what happened to Walt, the old vet with the guard dogs or the dude, I think his name was Dave, from the UK who complained about his local council all the time, was handicapped, on welfare. I think Paula got a laptop and hasn't been able to pry herself away from the conspiracy websites.

Nik from Illinois

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 03:51:54 AM »

At the end of a call I've made within the past few weeks, I asked what happened to "Dana" (from ... somewhere), but after the call I realized that Ian must not have known exactly who I was talking about because he commented just generally on the fact that some callers fall off over time.

The reason I called about her in particular is because the last I ever heard from her, she was dying. She had called in to discuss how Medicare was leaving her to die because she wasn't "poor" enough (or something like that) to get what she needed, in their eyes, (even though she had been reduced to living out of her car). She called one more time after that but I don't recall it sounding like her situation had been resolved.

To put it shortly, I'm worried that the reason she stopped calling is because she's dead.  :(

Edit: This seems to have turned into a general "Where are they now?" topic. Maybe all these posts that are not about Scott the Bigot need to be moved, or the topic title needs to be changed.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 02:31:20 PM »

Edit: This seems to have turned into a general "Where are they now?" topic. Maybe all these posts that are not about Scott the Bigot need to be moved, or the topic title needs to be changed.

Happens to most threads.  It is what it is.

mikey

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 11:12:58 PM »

Did you guys happen to catch the Nov 18th show?

Scott the Bigot was conferenced in with Frank from New York, who promptly labeled Scott a fake and an Abe Foxman's (ADL) plant.
I now tend to agree with Frank, the final straw for me was when Scott said: anti-semitism should be codified in law.  :shock:

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 12:14:31 AM »

Who is Abe Foxman ADL?

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 01:47:41 AM »

Frank and Scott are both fake callers.  But they are both enjoyable to listen to.  I remember a long while back that Ian said that Phil Hendries was one of his favorite talk show hosts.

I was laughing my ass off so hard at that part while I was listening at work!
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Scott The Bigot

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.