Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Respond to Sam Seder's open challenge to libertarians
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Respond to Sam Seder's open challenge to libertarians  (Read 9911 times)

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Respond to Sam Seder's open challenge to libertarians
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »

I think it might be better to have someone such as Molyneux do the debating, part live on their show and part live on his, though, as he's an experienced debater, and I'm not sure about either of them.  I've got a really strong feeling Stef would do it.  I'm confident he'd wipe the floor with the guy, too.  I've seen him wipe the floor with someone who I agreed with on a particular issue (and, still do, but his debating is far better.)  The issue wasn't really a libertarian issue, BTW, at least in my opinion.

Also BTW, this has a sort of "let's you and him fight" appearance to it.  Libertarians seem to be good at recommending that other people do things for liberty, and Ian, for one, is fond of saying "You want it done, why not do it yourself."  I'm thinking Ian and Mark might be happy to sit back and listen to you debating Seder.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 11:56:13 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

Crotale

• Anarcho-capitalist
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on twitter!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »

Also BTW, this has a sort of "let's you and him fight" appearance to it.  Libertarians seem to be good at recommending that other people do things for liberty, and Ian, for one, is fond of saying "You want it done, why not do it yourself."  I'm thinking Ian and Mark might be happy to sit back and listen to you debating Seder.

How am I meant to debate him myself? I don't have such a great platform like Free Talk Live? Why on earth would Sam Seder want to debate me anyway? The reason he would (if he's not a coward) debate Ian and Mark is to air his views to a large public audience.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 01:40:52 PM »

How am I meant to debate him myself? I don't have such a great platform like Free Talk Live? Why on earth would Sam Seder want to debate me anyway? The reason he would (if he's not a coward) debate Ian and Mark is to air his views to a large public audience.

Get one.  The liberty movement is full of great ideas for OTHER people to implement, don't ya know?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Respond to Sam Seder's open challenge to libertarians

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.