Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Really, Mark…advertising for Porter Stansberry's scam now? endofamerica19.com
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Really, Mark…advertising for Porter Stansberry's scam now? endofamerica19.com  (Read 8617 times)

Opie

• View Profile

How much is he paying you to bilk your listeners of their savings?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 08:34:59 PM by Opie »

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Opie

• View Profile

The SEC is after this guy. 

http://briandeer.com/vaxgen/stansberry-fraud.htm

http://www.thedailycrux.com/content/4177/Porter_Stansberry

He gets you to watch an hour long video to buy his newsletter and stocks. And this, targeting the liberty movement. What a lowlife.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance

I hope mark is charging this schmuck a really, really high rate

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security

Notice how the guys name is never mentioned in the ad read by Mark.

Mark Mark Mark Mark weigh in please.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile

You should have tried to post this at an even deeper level :) just kidding :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 04:18:06 PM by The Green Bastard »

Fred

• View Profile

I disagree that this is a scarm.  I heard Mark's ad on the show a couple of weeks ago, and jotted down the addy to check later.

I watched the video and then read that he wanted $49.95 as a discounted promo price to sign up for his outfits newsletter which would also include the free materials he promised on the vid.  The information stated that there was a full guarantee to get the money back even within 4 months if the subscriber decided it wasn't what they want.

I paid the fee and immediately got emails with access to all the information promised.  After reading most of it over, I decided it wasn't for me as my income is sort of limited at the moment.

Bottom line, I sent an email to customer service requesting a refund.  Received email back saying no cancellations via email and I'd have to call their toll free number.

Called it, spoke with a very nice woman and told her basically what I wrote above.  She said fine I could expect to get a refund within 7 - 10 days.  I got the refund today.  Called them last Friday.

Its not a scam.  He already provides enough worthwhile information in the video to make it worth the time.  And, hey he's got to make money doesn't he?  

Or do some folks think that he should do it for free?

Its legit!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 08:52:53 PM by marmenthol »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security

Thanks Marmenthol!
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile

I disagree that this is a scarm.  I heard Mark's ad on the show a couple of weeks ago, and jotted down the addy to check later.

I watched the video and then read that he wanted $49.95 as a discounted promo price to sign up for his outfits newsletter which would also include the free materials he promised on the vid.  The information stated that there was a full guarantee to get the money back even within 4 months if the subscriber decided it wasn't what they want.

I paid the fee and immediately got emails with access to all the information promised.  After reading most of it over, I decided it wasn't for me as my income is sort of limited at the moment.

Bottom line, I sent an email to customer service requesting a refund.  Received email back saying no cancellations via email and I'd have to call their toll free number.

Called it, spoke with a very nice woman and told her basically what I wrote above.  She said fine I could expect to get a refund within 7 - 10 days.  I got the refund today.  Called them last Friday.

Its not a scam.  He already provides enough worthwhile information in the video to make it worth the time.  And, hey he's got to make money doesn't he?  

Or do some folks think that he should do it for free?

Its legit!

I haven't paid for anything, but this is more or less what I figured.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page

I try to support FTL's advertisers when I can.  At least I will check them out when I can.  I opened this video in the background and it went on for like two hours before I had to close up my business. 
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

lucidhawk

• View Profile

I tried watching his "video". It immediately reminded me of some other text only thing I came across that had to do with getting women I don't know what it was called..
It has the exact same sort of format and the same lengthy annoying "my stuff is the best" kind of droning on and on..

I couldn't finish watching/listening to either of them. I can listen to 3 hour podcasts and watch dull 4 hour documentaries but this crap I couldn't finish.

If it's a scam it's not a very good one.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:55:34 AM by lucidhawk »
"The arguments that were used to perpetuate slavery are identical to the arguments that are used to perpetuate the existence of the state."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Really, Mark…advertising for Porter Stansberry's scam now? endofamerica19.com

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.