Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  PAM!!! PAM!!! FO-CUS!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: PAM!!! PAM!!! FO-CUS!!!  (Read 5648 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
PAM!!! PAM!!! FO-CUS!!!
« on: April 28, 2009, 08:43:26 PM »

What are the URLs this crazy bitch is talking about?
I totally wanna check these out. Jesus' address, and her myspace.

Pam is hot. I want her to adopt me.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: PAM!!! PAM!!! FO-CUS!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:08:02 PM »

Thanks guys.

EMAIL ME @motivz888@yahoo.com. AND I WILL TELL YOU MORE.

Dreamofunity

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 12:35:22 AM »

God, that was hilarious.

"HE IS THE GATHERING THE SAINTS, THE 144,000, REFLECTED IN THE 12 CONSTELLATIONS, WHICH ARE 12,000 SAINTS DEEP, EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE AN IMPORTANT PAST LIFE REINCARNATION. I AM GATHERING THE SAINTS, SEND YOUR PICTURE, YOUR BIRTH STATS INCLUDING FULL NAME, DOB, TIME OF BIRTH, LOCATION, YOUR PARENT'S NAMES, WHAT HOSPTIAL YOU WERE BORN IN. THE ADDRESS OF YOUR FIRST HOME, AFTER BIRTH. JESUS/YHVH WILL INTERPRET YOU IN THE STARS, TO TELL YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 144,000 SAINTS"

"So if we keep positive, display no fear, and Pray everyday @ 8:08, we can change the world."

I tried looking through some of the videos to hear crazy ass theories of Jesus in Australia, end times, etc, but they make no sense.

The guy is too boring to be Jesus.

I hope she calls again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 12:38:27 AM by Dreamofunity »

Richard Garner

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 11:53:47 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/michellenye

http://www.youtube.com/user/peacenowwhitedove

That peacenowwhitedove thing mentioned another site: http://www.holyconspiracy.com/. This is, apparently, the website of Jesus himself! His "proof" is here: http://www.holyconspiracy.com/archives/Jesus1a.htm. Check it out. Remember, all the proof the first jesus needed was God turning up as a burning bush and telling Jesus he was the son of God. Compare it to this guy's proof!

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 01:56:44 PM »

Sometimes, the hosts have too much fun playing with people who have obvious mental issues. In Pam's case, delusional psychosis, the same as Gene Ray. Delusional thoughts, flight of ideas, the inability to track, and paranoia are all symptoms of a brain chemical imbalance.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 02:21:00 PM »

Sometimes, the hosts have too much fun playing with people who have obvious mental issues. In Pam's case, delusional psychosis, the same as Gene Ray. Delusional thoughts, flight of ideas, the inability to track, and paranoia are all symptoms of a brain chemical imbalance.
fucked in the headitis

There's no objective reason to call it a chemical imbalance.  No such thing has ever been quantified.

What chemical?  Balanced w/ what?  Doesn't that imply we're sure it's not just a chemical deficiency?  If x and y must be balanced and when y drops below t it causes craziness, is the answer to also bring x below t?  x and y would then be balanced.

No one knows any of those answers?  really?    THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST AS IF IT'S FACT.

That pet peeve aside.  It can be insensitive and perhaps harmful to encourage crazy people in their delusions, or to ridicule them.

If a fat girl falls in the woods and no one is around to see it, do the trees laugh?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 02:24:34 PM by Ecolitan »

Enemy of the State

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:48 PM »

That pet peeve aside.  It can be insensitive and perhaps harmful to encourage crazy people in their delusions, or to ridicule them.

Although this is true, I don't think they handled it that poorly.  In any case I really enjoyed it.  Guess I just really needed the laughs... most days all of that probably would have just annoyed me after a few minutes.

NHArticleTen

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »

If a fat girl falls in the woods and no one is around to see it, do the trees laugh?

yes

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 03:58:43 AM »

Remember June 9th at 11:11 pm mountain time is the Beginning of the end.... to bad i'll be at work at that time, and from reading some of the stuff on the Jesus doesn't like the catholic church, but he was told not to destroy it by god

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 08:23:06 AM »

There's no objective reason to call it a chemical imbalance.  No such thing has ever been quantified.

What chemical?  Balanced w/ what?  Doesn't that imply we're sure it's not just a chemical deficiency?  If x and y must be balanced and when y drops below t it causes craziness, is the answer to also bring x below t?  x and y would then be balanced.

That's completely untrue, as there are a number of brain chemicals that can be out of whack. For example, too much or too little serum calcium, potassium, or magnesium levels. 

Elevated levels of dopamine in the mesolimbic pathway of the brain is almost always found in schizophrenic individuals.

Psychosis can also be the result of physical changes in the brain, due to things like tumors or thickening of the nerves. Other diseases, such as MS, Lyme, or Alzheimer's can also bring on psychosis.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Scott in Winnipeg

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 09:58:37 AM »

That's completely untrue, as there are a number of brain chemicals that can be out of whack.

Correct. My father-ion-law had serotonin level that were out of whack which caused him troubles with anger and depression. Medication has helped.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 04:51:47 PM »

This was one of the best episodes ever, IMO.

"Date. Date. Month, day, year... Maybe over in Europe they..."
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 01:01:02 AM »

Maybe Paula in Florida should be put on with her to talk some sense into her.  That might be entertaining.

Somebody should start calling in to say that the USA is going to be dissolved in 2012.  Even if the empire won't otherwise fall by then, let's make it a self fulfilling prophecy.  With a wild enough imagination, one could come up with a convincing prophecy, at least conniving to people with certain brain patterns.  Ian, tell Paula that this is going to happen next time she calls. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  PAM!!! PAM!!! FO-CUS!!!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 46 queries.