Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  on your FEET! ??? WTF.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: on your FEET! ??? WTF.  (Read 13126 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: on your FEET! ??? WTF.
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 02:33:41 PM »

I have heard another ad by the same company that lacks the "gung ho" tone, why not suggest to them that one may produce more desirable results than another? As a veteran, I found the ad to be corny and slightly offensive.

I will check on the other ad of which you speak, but I must fear of telling the agency that the ad they picked out for my show and is doing so well might not be right for the audience.

I promise to do my part to provide some financial support to the show, so that you may in the future screen your advertisers, even though such ads may continue.

I assume you are speaking of AMP. Although very helpful to spreading the show, AMP doesn't go to paychecks. That is only ads.

We do screen advertisers. I try to stay away from advertisers that look shaky or like scams. Obviously, I can't stop them all, but I try to make a cursory look.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

davann

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 02:45:30 PM »

... but I must fear of telling the agency that the ad they picked out for my show and is doing so well might not be right for the audience.

Eh, its doing at least a portion of its job if people are remembering it long enough to write about how annoying it is.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 02:49:21 PM by davann »

Low-Eight

• The Emancipator
  • Aint no thang but a chicken wing!
    • View Profile
    • Emancipation!
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 02:58:54 PM »

I like the on your feet one better than chews for health. . .
Feel free to add me to facebook, or contact me on MSN.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »

Can't we have a thread about how several people have tried a particular advertiser and the product and service have been great? You know one of the primary complaints about libertarians is that they are cynical and hate everything. Everyone take a deep breathe, and think about the gratitude that you have for the advertisers that bring you Free Talk Live and its corresponding BBS. I don't you folks understand that I am not making what I was making when I quit my job in Sarasota 3 years ago. I didn't expect it to take this long.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

blackie

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »

Can't we have a thread about how several people have tried a particular advertiser and the product and service have been great?
Do you have a web page that lists the advertisers?

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 04:20:34 PM »

Can't we have a thread about how several people have tried a particular advertiser and the product and service have been great?

Most of the advertisers have a banner on the right hand side of the main page.

Low-Eight

• The Emancipator
    • View Profile
    • Emancipation!
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 04:44:04 PM »

Do you chew chews for health?

blackie

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 04:51:36 PM »

Are Berkey Systems any good?

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

Yes, I would never knowingly lie to my listeners. They are too valuable. It is one thing for listeners to not like an advertiser for whatever reason, it is another thing to lie to them.

I have pretty much always taken a vitamin, so when they offered to have me endorse the product I figured why not?

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 06:50:24 PM »

Are Berkey Systems any good?

Berkey is just a banner advertiser, but I hear that there is no better gravity driven water filter. Is it worth the money? I don't know.

Alex Libman 14

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »

Can't we have a thread about how several people have tried a particular advertiser and the product and service have been great? You know one of the primary complaints about libertarians is that they are cynical and hate everything. Everyone take a deep breathe, and think about the gratitude that you have for the advertisers that bring you Free Talk Live and its corresponding BBS. I don't you folks understand that I am not making what I was making when I quit my job in Sarasota 3 years ago. I didn't expect it to take this long.

Mark wants us to be dittoheads...  Lulz, priceless!  :lol:

Low-Eight

• The Emancipator
    • View Profile
    • Emancipation!
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

Yes, I would never knowingly lie to my listeners. They are too valuable. It is one thing for listeners to not like an advertiser for whatever reason, it is another thing to lie to them.

I have pretty much always taken a vitamin, so when they offered to have me endorse the product I figured why not?

Are they tasty?

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 09:09:42 PM »

Are they tasty?

They are better than any adult chewable I have ever had.

Low-Eight

• The Emancipator
    • View Profile
    • Emancipation!
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »

Maybe I'll order a pack :)

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 09:24:32 PM »

Maybe I'll order a pack :)

You can get a free week's worth (you pay shipping and handling) by calling 800-219-8874.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  on your FEET! ??? WTF.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 32 queries.