Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Mark regrets his tattoos
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mark regrets his tattoos  (Read 20658 times)

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
Re: Mark regrets his tattoos
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2010, 01:40:22 PM »

i have a question here

so say a 14 year old kid tattoos his self and mom hates it.... takes him in for lazer removal. should the mom have the right to make him remove the tattoo since he is not of "legal" age to have a tattoo?? how do you guys feel about this????
It's not as bad as circumcision.
none of my boys are circumcised... they can snip their tips later on if they feel like it. didnt think it was my place to do it for em.
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

Caudopunk

• Liberty-lover and boob-lover!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2010, 12:07:55 AM »

I've got 3 tattoos, 2 of which consist of a very large side piece from the top of my shoulder down to my hip; the other is a full sleeve. The third is a small one on my ankle I got in dedication to a podcast (Red Bar Radio). I didn't start getting the tattoos until I was 25, and I think that if you wait long enough and meet with the right artist, you can work with them to come up with a nice custom piece that accurately reflects part of who you are, something you aren't going to get sick of. I plan on getting 2-3 more, all with certain themes I have already thought out. I'd like to see these tattoos of your's, Mark ;) Just how bad are they?
Podcast Alley Voting Essentials:

Free Talk Live
Red Bar Radio

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2010, 12:12:29 AM »

Mark isn't available at the moment and has asked me to cover his replies here for awhile.

He says you show yours first.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

AOD_Horseman

• Yours Truly
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2010, 12:12:12 AM »

I've always enjoyed this one.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2pSt2gACrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b2pSt2gACrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Bushi no ichi-gon
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Mark regrets his tattoos

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.