Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Less Stephanie, Please  (Read 149494 times)

mikey

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
Re: Less Stephanie, Please
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2011, 11:34:55 AM »

Mark's a gentleman.
Not when he's talking about Ian.  :(

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #226 on: December 12, 2011, 03:47:11 PM »

^nice one, and true.

Back to more of the subject of this thread; I refer to my girlfriend as "my woman". As in possessive. I began doing this because back when we first started dating I didnt, and I was more free with this possession. People tried to get her to cheat on me, groped her, and such. So now I maintain my dominance over her nice body, and since then people treat her with respect and watch their boundaries.

Does that make me sexist?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

BonerJoe

« Reply #227 on: December 12, 2011, 07:01:23 PM »

Does that make me sexist?

The thought alone probably makes most women wet.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 12, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »

Would Stephanie be happy if all men acted like these Manginas? Cause this is the result when all PC agendas are complete. Even worse than the poet shirt wearing NIN listening sensitive guys of the 90's were.
Dear Woman

I tuned in to have a listen and wasn't surprised to hear more collectivizing of white males. If I recall correctly, Stephanie's questions to Mark were "Have you noticed most people in the liberty movement are male?" followed by "Have you noticed that they are white?".

Uuhh.. yes & yes.

On behalf of my gender and color, you're welcome.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

BonerJoe

« Reply #229 on: December 12, 2011, 07:33:51 PM »

That video is like a white person today apologizing to black people for slavery.

You didn't do that shit. Don't apologize it, just start treating people like people. Christ.

I love chicks.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2011, 12:10:15 AM »

[img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

shane

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »

what women say they want, and what they really want are usually two very different things.  How many women say they want a nice guy that will treat them right and hold them in admiration and all that other flowery shit?  a lot.  An interesting dichotomy forms when those same women keep choosing to date assholes who treat them poorly.  But that should be their choice, right?  Why does this free market keep rewarding this behavior?  Maybe its not because they want a feminized hand-holding bitch afterall.  I've noticed the influx of "conscious women" the liberty movement attracts may skew this slightly, but underneath it all they still just want to get railed by a boss pimp.  I'm not saying one has to be jerk to give women what they want, but there obviously are qualities that jerks have that women find appealing.  So tell stephanie that these "bad men" are just suppling what the market demands.  thats all.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 14, 2011, 02:08:20 AM »

Evidentally the terrorist who killed those kids in Norway couldn't get laid in a morgue before. Now he is accosted with bags of love letters and marriage proposals from a lot of quite pretty women.
In my younger more violent days I got practically raped by women who wouldn't have given me the time of day if they hadn't seen me beat someone up.
The example that freaked me the most out:
I was on a camping trip with my son who was a baby, and wife- not to long before my divorce IE the fire was definetally gone.
Anyway my son was having one of his tantrums from being too tired and I worked for two hours in awful frustration trying to get him to sleep in the camper. I need to say I was already at my limit to losing it when he finally slept. Right after words some nearby drunken boys (around 20 I guess) turned up their stereo to concert levels. Out I went, and to be honest, I wasn't the good guy here I just started to kick their ass. The situation dissipated, luckily the crowd was on my side and they whisked me out of there before the guards arrived.
Anyway right afterword my super frigged wife bent over and dropped her pants, and was soaking wet, demanding cock.
A lot of women like violent assholes, and I am willing to bet almost all have some sort of cavegirl attraction to them. I think this is unfortunate. The closest I have seen of liberty women addressing this issue at all is Sex Lies and Anarchy, because Candy kind of admits she is attracted to serial killers. But I would really like to see a case study of this phenomenon. I think most feminists don't even admit it is real.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #234 on: December 14, 2011, 02:39:07 AM »

I'm not saying one has to be jerk to give women what they want, but there obviously are qualities that jerks have that women find appealing.

Those women have self-esteem issues, to say the least, and that's probably from growing up in a misogynist environment. I bet someone told them as a girl, when a boy was picking on them, "That means he LIKES you" to make them feel better. The implication of that tactic for soothing a little girl is that's what really matters most, is for men to like them.

That's not just a women thing, of course. People who have to prove something to themselves will often not respond to someone who shows immediate and genuine interest. They have to have the challenge. They need EVERYONE to like them before they can feel good about themselves. They will go after the person who treats them like shit and try to change them, but mostly they are trying to change themselves to fit what they think is more likable.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 02:42:50 AM by Dalebert »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #235 on: December 15, 2011, 01:06:09 PM »

I think it is that instinctual attraction for the alpha.

Tom Foppiano

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 15, 2011, 03:40:03 PM »

I've known a bunch of males who constantly end up dating very controlling, selfish, super dominant women. They would do it over and over and over.

Does that mean that they grew up in a misandrous environment?
It might not be very big around, but it sure is short!

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 15, 2011, 04:10:02 PM »

That was probably all they could get. Docile, kind, and considerate women died out in the fifties. There is a trade off, they shave and take it up the ass these days, so that is at least something.

Anarchir is probably on to something.
If some gal wants to chime in about this alpha male thing, I believe Ayn Rand is a part of the problem too. At least my take of her, she seemed to think that a chick should always go with the most alpha she could nail down no matter who or what obligations and responsibilities she had before. Doesn't address the women liking scum thing, but still another point.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 04:30:31 PM by alaric89 »

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #238 on: December 15, 2011, 04:59:49 PM »

Does that mean that they grew up in a misandrous environment?

I'm not going to over simplify, but that's a possibility. Or maybe that's how their mom's were. Maybe they have self esteem issues and feel they can't do any better. Maybe they crave attn, even negative attn. They almost certainly have some kind of self esteem issues that are probably rooted in an abusive environment.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 10:54:58 AM by Dalebert »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 15, 2011, 05:37:06 PM »

Excitement and unpredictability!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.