Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Less Stephanie, Please  (Read 149490 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Re: Less Stephanie, Please
« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2011, 10:28:58 PM »

I call my friends "guys" and nobody thinks anything of it. Guys night out, grabbing a few beers with the guys, etc etc. This idea that calling a woman a girl or chick is denigrating to women is flat-out horseshit.

I can't believe I listened to that whole episode ( no offense dale, I really enjoyed the call between you and sam) but the real gem was Steph (hope that's not insulting) saying that everyone would be a femnist if they thought about it.

I'm not one to defend feminism.  However, to be fair, it is guy = gal and boy = girl.

I don't know any males that I think would find being called a guy by a male or female offensive.
I know some females that I think would find being called a gal by a male offensive.

I know plenty of males that I think would find being called a boy by a male or female offensive.
I know some females that I think would find being called a girl by a male offensive.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2011, 11:36:36 AM »

It just occured to me that after taking up another half of PU with her anti-sexist word rant, that logic seems to dictate that she thinks that women that fall for such words as less-sophisticated intellectually.

This is, of course, the elitism often associated with the left, and it's fitting in the context of feminism for the obvious reasons.  Generally, the assertion is that those who "should" agree and don't are of lesser intelligence.

I call my friends "guys" and nobody thinks anything of it. Guys night out, grabbing a few beers with the guys, etc etc. This idea that calling a woman a girl or chick is denigrating to women is flat-out horseshit.

I can't believe I listened to that whole episode ( no offense dale, I really enjoyed the call between you and sam) but the real gem was Steph (hope that's not insulting) saying that everyone would be a femnist if they thought about it.

I'm not one to defend feminism.  However, to be fair, it is guy = gal and boy = girl.

I don't know any males that I think would find being called a guy by a male or female offensive.
I know some females that I think would find being called a gal by a male offensive.

I know plenty of males that I think would find being called a boy by a male or female offensive.
I know some females that I think would find being called a girl by a male offensive.

Except "gal" is relatively archaic.  Women frequently refer to each other as girls.  Men frequently refer to each other as guys.  This is yet another senseless wedge issue in liberty.

SonicThePorcupine

• The gloves are on, time to check your prostate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2011, 05:55:57 PM »

Stephanie likes to be called Stephanie instead of Steph because she likes the fanny. It's lip-smacking good.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2011, 03:33:19 PM »

Who doesn't?
I have to admit though this Porctherapy was really interesting.
http://www.porctherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Porc-Therapy-2011-11-04.mp3
Anti- recruiting, the people forced/ tricked to be fixed, how to be more attractive.
I still recommend following up with sex and lies and anarchy though.
http://www.sexliesanarchy.com/
Honestly they really are a good mix.

SonicThePorcupine

• The gloves are on, time to check your prostate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »

Who doesn't?
Who doesn't like the fanny? Straight women, gay men, and people who prefer to be called Steph (who don't like the fanny).

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2011, 06:53:56 PM »

I like some/many fannys.  They're scrumptuous!

Everybody Wants You -Billy Squier
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 06:59:56 PM by Fred »

DogCow

• Moof!
    • View Profile
    • DogCow Myspace Page
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »

Stephanie Rocks!  I dig her!
Bruce Springsteen - You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch) (Rockabilly Version)

Stephanie is the best.  She brings so much to the show that no one else does.  It's a perspective that Mark or Ian doesn't have.  I love what Wayne, Michele and Dale brought to the show also.  Stephanie brings something unique, but her contribution always seems on a high level.  I always feel better for hearing what she says.

By the way, Buzz would be a great co-host.
--
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2011, 04:05:55 PM »

Stephanie Rocks!  I dig her!
Bruce Springsteen - You Can Look (But You Better Not Touch) (Rockabilly Version)

Stephanie is the best.  She brings so much to the show that no one else does.  It's a perspective that Mark or Ian doesn't have.  I love what Wayne, Michele and Dale brought to the show also.  Stephanie brings something unique, but her contribution always seems on a high level.  I always feel better for hearing what she says.

By the way, Buzz would be a great co-host.
Yeah right man.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2011, 04:03:30 AM »

The Buzz and Stephanie show started out as one great big whiny drag. Stephanie even dissed P&TG's awesome show without plugging it. Somehow towards the end Buzz started to relax and brought interesting insight to the table. I would like to hear more of the more relaxed Buzz in the future.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2011, 11:11:45 AM »

The Buzz and Stephanie show started out as one great big whiny drag. Stephanie even dissed P&TG's awesome show without plugging it. Somehow towards the end Buzz started to relax and brought interesting insight to the table. I would like to hear more of the more relaxed Buzz in the future.
I accidentally tuned into this the other day.  I turned on xiaa live to LRN and put my helmet on and started riding my bike.  Then the news break ended and Stephanie comes on bitching and moaning about how the evil man oppresses her on a daily basis and how we should instead kiss her toes.  Then she starts talking about how guys are always hitting on her and how she'd prefer if guys don't hit on her.  Uh, I don't believe her, but if it is true that guys are saying completely nasty and inappropriate stuff to her then yeah, they should stop, but I don't believe that anybody would hit on her like that with her retarded attitude, I would stay the fuck away from her because she has a terrible whiny attitude.  I wanted to scream, but didn't want to pull off of the freeway to turn off the stream, so I listened to this garbage for 15 minutes before I could finally turn it off.  I couldn't get home fast enough to turn her off!

Men like confident women who are sure of themselves and who have a good attitude and are fun to hang out with.  Stephanie is the opposite of this, except that she's self righteous on top of being the opposite of confident and always being negative and blaming men for everything.  It's terrible, and its just horrible radio to listen to. 

Let's contrast that to Julia or any of the other girls who have appeared on P&TG.  Julia is fun to listen to, she is self confident and doesn't whine and bitch about everything like a naggy feminazi. 

I motion for Ian to remove that garbage show from LRN and put conditions on Stephanie to not nag about stupid feminazi crap while on FTL.  The more I hear Stephanie, the more I hate hearing her.  At first I thought she seemed like she was a cool person who just had a few hang ups on feminism.  Now she just sounds like a negative nancy who blames everything bad in the world on the male sex.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Syd Roc

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
    • Gaming and Liberty Podcast
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2011, 12:00:00 PM »

Men like confident women who are sure of themselves and who have a good attitude and are fun to hang out with.  Stephanie is the opposite of this, except that she's self righteous on top of being the opposite of confident and always being negative and blaming men for everything.  It's terrible, and its just horrible radio to listen to.

I'm not sure what gives you that impression, as she usually talks about how men shouldn't be treated differently because of their sex either when she states her position (Her "I'm not a feminist, I'm an individualist-feminist" speech). And when they had that relationship abuse expert, I think they spent a good chunk of time talking about women who abuse their partners...

P.S: Stupid question: What's P&TG?
Host of the Gaming and Liberty Podcast
http://www.gamingandliberty.com/

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #176 on: December 08, 2011, 12:32:34 PM »

The Buzz and Stephanie show...

Which one was that? I wanna DL.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 08, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »

Steph just needs to get laid while shes on the rag. That'll peaceful her right down, guaranteed.

Just sayin'.

Sorry if I appear to be blunt and uncouth, but its true. Its a time-tested cure for her specific type of abrasiveness. Just ask anyone.

:P
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 03:07:01 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2011, 03:06:24 PM »

I'm not sure what gives you that impression, as she usually talks about how men shouldn't be treated differently because of their sex either when she states her position (Her "I'm not a feminist, I'm an individualist-feminist" speech). And when they had that relationship abuse expert, I think they spent a good chunk of time talking about women who abuse their partners...

P.S: Stupid question: What's P&TG?
Her attitude is that men should be lowered to equality with her, keeping in mind the Animal Farm concept that some pigs are more equal than others, of course that translates to meaning that feminazi women should be more equal than men.

Puke & The Gang.  It's a pretty bad podcast but it usually cracks me up. 

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.