Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Less Stephanie, Please  (Read 149478 times)

Fred

• View Profile
Re: Less Stephanie, Please
« Reply #90 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:08 PM »

Fuck You Dick Nose wish you could be a pussy.

- I'm not even sure what that means. It's pretty clear to me now...you're a towel.

and, I don't listen to or have any interest in porctherapy.  Stephanie is a good side kick for Mark..
and, you really seem like a prick - Prick-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70tF-9Uf-Mk&feature=related

- I am a prick, Prick...and I think she's not a good side kick for Mark because he lets her bullshit slide. No offense to Mark - I'll let a hot lesbo chick get away with just about anything in real-life, but giving her a pass on her pseudo-intellectual arbiter-of-all-abuse bullshit just isn't Mark - you know he'd call Ian or anyone else to the carpet for that in a heartbeat.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm so sorry...sorry...so sorry, an affront to individuality, so...sorry...to...hear...th..." KABOOM! (My radio explodes after reaching critical-phony-sympathy-mass)

Jimmy Hendrix - Are You Experienced

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 01, 2011, 04:16:57 PM »

no, she might just kick Nems new Hampshire Ass!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:35:10 PM by Fred »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »

I honestly don't know what Nemi looks like, but I have "chatted" with her on the FTL chatpage. She mentioned she plays Hockey. Hockey players don't apologise a hell of a lot.

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2011, 04:36:16 PM »

Rolling Stones - Paint it Black LYRICS

Al, she looks nice, but so does Stephanie

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »

I was intrigued to hear on Sunday's podcast that there's trolling of Stephanie going on here.  I'm sure I'm one of the trolls.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »

I was intrigued to hear on Sunday's podcast that there's trolling of Stephanie going on here.  I'm sure I'm one of the trolls.
I think they like using us for promotional material.  That said, I am going to repeat that I don't hate Stephanie, I actually think she seems like a really cool girl.  BUT that feminazi garbage drives me nuts.  So does the "non-violent communication".
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 04, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »

I think they like using us for promotional material.  That said, I am going to repeat that I don't hate Stephanie, I actually think she seems like a really cool girl.  BUT that feminazi garbage drives me nuts.  So does the "non-violent communication".
[/quote]

Since she really isn't fond of being called a girl, I could see how someone could consider what you just said trolling.  I don't think you are trolling though.  I'm sure many if not the majority of listeners agree with you to some degree.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 04, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »

I was intrigued to hear on Sunday's podcast that there's trolling of Stephanie going on here.  I'm sure I'm one of the trolls.
I think they like using us for promotional material.  That said, I am going to repeat that I don't hate Stephanie, I actually think she seems like a really cool girl.  BUT that feminazi garbage drives me nuts.  So does the "non-violent communication".

That's pretty much where I stand.  I can tolerate her general act when it doesn't wander into those areas--which it inevitably does when she's on THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW!

I was listening to Saturday or Sunday's podcast and this paranoia that men were somehow being systematically sexist came out again.  It was not what the topic was about and totally derailed it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:23:34 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #98 on: November 04, 2011, 08:13:03 PM »

So does the "non-violent communication".

Can you tell me what it is that bothers you about NVC? Do you feel that your need to not be spoken down to is not being met?

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 04, 2011, 08:28:51 PM »

Can you tell me what it is that bothers you about NVC? Do you feel that your need to not be spoken down to is not being met?

:lol:

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2011, 01:39:56 AM »

You're not respecting my preferences dale.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2011, 08:10:47 AM »

That was pretty funny Dale.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2011, 12:37:54 PM »

Actually, it exposes the critical flaw in the "talking down to people" approach to pretending to be sensitive.  Props to Dale for putting it into words.  He's right on.

mikey

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2011, 11:53:50 AM »

Actually, it exposes the critical flaw in the "talking down to people" approach to pretending to be sensitive.  Props to Dale for putting it into words.  He's right on.
Agreed. Too condescending. And nuts about the feminazi BS & royal titles.

Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2011, 11:54:24 AM »

Stephanie is trolling us with her feminazi stuff.  I noticed on this last podcast she didn't engage in the retard-violent communication too much (at all that I noticed), but she did sneak in a little feminazi troll on us.  Give it a listen.  She'd have been successful if I listened live.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 29   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please

// ]]>

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 32 queries.