Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29   Go Down

Author Topic: Less Stephanie, Please  (Read 149524 times)

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: Less Stephanie, Please
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2011, 01:35:51 AM »

He drives a huge polluting Suburban too. I bet he is compensating for something.
Just to stop any confusion.
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/the-show/mark-and-stephanie-92411-show/
I'm compensating for the size of my biceps  :?
Dammit. Am I the only one compensating for a small penis?

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2011, 02:16:38 AM »

Mr Truth is the guy reporting.  

Should we ban Fred, Mr Truth?  Because that's the ultimate purpose of the "report" button.  

The two posts he reported were the one's where Fred told Joel he was "full of shit asshole," and told Alaric "Fuck you, Al".  And I happen to intuitively know (but not with 100% certainty, of course) that neither Joel nor Alaric were probably offended.  Maybe a little "irked?"  In any case, they themselves were not the ones to report the events.    

Neither of those are what is generally considered "reportable" offenses, Mr Truth.  

I mean, anything is reportable, technically..  but grow some balls Mr Truth, and overlook the simple stuff.  This is a minor squabble, nothing more.  And it doesn't diminish your "online experience", as far as I can tell.  Nor does it actually involve you.  Nobody actually said anything to you.

This BBS is "virtually unmoderated", which means, there will be differences of opinion and some harsh language.  You agreed to that in 2010 when you signed up, and then Amp'ed this September.  You have seen that this is common, with your own eyes.  Becoming an "AMP" isn't gonna make your opinion any more valid in these minor disagreements.  

So unless you see the few "serious" events that will result in banishment, just use the "ignore" feature, because I really don't feel like chasing around your whims.  

Wow.  "Global moderator janitor" has called me out in public, and told me that I need to grow balls.  And reprimanded me on how my being a paying member on Free Talk Live doesn't hold any more merit.  I guess I will know not to up the amp and donate any more money.  All because I clicked the little clicky that says "report to moderator" and simply wrote three small words to the moderators about language.  I never said anything about banning anyone...your words, not mine.  And so much for anonymity, but that's cool.  And another poster has said that I am "a whiny douche."  And I am the one who is overreacting here?  I have only posted five times ever in these message boards, and have only spoken positive of FTL and their hosts.  But I guess you sure showed me.  Stay classy.

I hope everything is cool. Takes a bit of a post count to get any respect at all here and even then it doesn't count for a lot. I also believe being a amper should count for something on the BBS ballsize contest but it just doesn't. That is the reason the debate is a bit more raw and honest. Stephanie is getting nothing but love outside here I'll bet.
On the FTL BBS, even Oz and Denis take a little shit, and they are serious players in the NH liberty movement,(and big time amps, especially Oz) so don't take it so hard.
If and when Dragline comes back you will soon find out how much shit gets a pass here. Anybody used to that guy didn't even consider bothering a mod about Fred's little ribbing.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2011, 10:04:30 AM »

He drives a huge polluting Suburban too. I bet he is compensating for something.
Just to stop any confusion.
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/the-show/mark-and-stephanie-92411-show/
I'm compensating for the size of my biceps  :?

Ha :)

Which night did you call in? I'll tune in for that one.

I posted this link last week somewhere on the board- http://heartiste.wordpress.com/

While I'm not into "game" and have never really met an "Alpha Male" that I liked, that blog is very well written, has interesting perspectives that I usually agree with (and when I don't agree I still think the guy (guys?) makes good points). Feminism is a frequent target, as are sluts, and the psychology behind the women who usually identify as both.

Even if you aren't into that shit, it's still a good read. Especially for guys.
9 21 I think. I barely pulled it off but it was far more successful than I ever could have hoped for.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2011, 01:31:33 PM »

Go to the 1:08 mark here. Stephanie kinda comes off, to me, as a female version of this guys character. Not exactly, but you'll get the idea.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCumH8LRo1A[/youtube]

I dont know. Might just be the first impression I got and I could be totally wrong.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 01:40:37 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2011, 03:09:52 PM »

Go to the 1:08 mark here. Stephanie kinda comes off, to me, as a female version of this guys character. Not exactly, but you'll get the idea.

I dont know. Might just be the first impression I got and I could be totally wrong.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
-/-

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2011, 03:45:05 PM »

Yeah, there's a lot of that...

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2011, 08:01:05 PM »

Gotta have a listen now. 9 21 here I come.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

BonerJoe

« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2011, 06:58:14 AM »

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2011, 08:14:40 AM »

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2011, 10:30:55 AM »

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »

I'm seriously hoping this is NOT a turn on for ya dude-

Whatchu talkin' bout Fred? Thats a DeWalt, not some piece of shit Harbor Freight $10 dollar deal....... pretty nice drills actually, even though its a lower end model compared to some of their other offerings.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:00:49 PM by quickmike »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2011, 02:19:03 PM »

Geese... didn't,t even notice the handdrill ..... thank god most of my equipment is Hitachi and Atlas Capco. And by the way uh BJ...
What the Fuck does a guy with a drill shoved up his ass have to do with Stephanie on FTL????

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2011, 02:53:48 PM »

I think its troll activity to liven up the place!

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2011, 02:57:22 PM »

Thread too heavy.
Time to troll!

Highline

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2011, 03:02:28 PM »

Thread too heavy.
Time to troll!

-/-
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 29   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Less Stephanie, Please

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.