Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Law of Attraction
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Law of Attraction  (Read 90536 times)

LordMarius

• The only Norwegian freemarketeer
    • View Profile
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #435 on: April 27, 2009, 02:44:04 AM »

Lets just hope Sam hasn't  been thinking about "sex" while simultaneously thinking about how the court system is "full" of a bunch of "assholes".  The universe might missinterpret his desires and give him the short end of the stick.

Wouldn't the universe's bending to his will for manmeat up the hind quarters mean that that was what he really, subconciously, wanted in the first place?

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 27, 2009, 11:56:12 AM »

The Law of Attraction, putting asses that want fucking in the same cell with convicts in need of a bitch. They should put that on their brochures.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2009, 01:32:51 AM »

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION:  Giving you what you didn't want because you thought that you didn't want it.

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2009, 01:34:32 AM »

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION: Putting you in jail with rapists because you never wanted to be in jail or raped.  Shouldn't this kind of faith demand a tithe?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:36:39 AM by parcgreene »

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »

LoA: Getting your ass raped, because when you thought "boy I sure DO NOT want huge dicks with genital warts all up my intestinal tract!" the Universe heard "oh baby! I sure DO love huge warty dicks in my colon!" That's just how the Universe rolls, bitch! What? Ain't you got a sense of humor? THINK POSITIVE... as in HIV.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Dylboznia

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2009, 01:52:57 AM »

You might of thought that you didn't want huge dicks with genital warts up your ass but.......as Mark put it there are probably "several hands on the same remote dildo" guiding them up your anus.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TO73fNTftg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TO73fNTftg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 01:55:19 AM by parcgreene »

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2009, 10:39:04 AM »

However stupid you think the Law of Attraction is, making jokes about it being used to get Sam raped in prison is a really fucked up thing to do. 

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »

Since when did rape jokes stop being funny?  I must be behind the times.  :shock:

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2009, 11:53:11 AM »

However stupid you think the Law of Attraction is, making jokes about it being used to get Sam raped in prison is a really fucked up thing to do. 

But Rillion, it's NOT going to get him raped. It doesn't DO anything. That's why it's funny. And I support Sam, I'm impressed by what he's doing, I just think the LoA is dumb.

Dylboznia

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2009, 12:28:35 PM »

But Rillion, it's NOT going to get him raped. It doesn't DO anything. That's why it's funny. And I support Sam, I'm impressed by what he's doing, I just think the LoA is dumb.

Then doesn't it strike you that joking about him getting raped at all-- much less getting HIV from it--  is pretty damn tacky? 

Dylboz

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2009, 02:11:55 PM »

Perhaps, but sometimes tacky is funny. I used to have the whole Truly Tasteless Joke Book catalogue... because they were funny! Trust me, in jail, there is a lot of nervous joking about such things, because it takes the edge off of the genuine fear some inmates have. Jail isn't prison, and it's important to remember that. I have some crazy stories from jail and I was only there for 10 days. It's like a really boring summer camp for miscreants and ne'er-do-wells. They put all the really violent hardcore guys in isolation or prison-like cells to await trial, but the drunk drivers, wife beaters, shoplifters, bums and habitual drug users in gen-pop are just the sort of guys you see working construction or stocking shelves or leaning up against the garage smoking a cigarette on break from the local Pep Boys. A bunch of irresponsible fuck-ups who can't keep their shit together long enough to stay out of the government's clutches. They're really not likely to sexually victimize anyone. But, they'll joke about it, because they're afraid of it. I may have told this story before, but one night they scared the crap out of one really young kid who was in for dealing heroin at his very wealthy high school. He'd never been anywhere near guys like this, and they were pretty jealous of his wealth, the fact he had a real lawyer instead of PD, parents who gave a shit, and that he would probably get bailed out long before the interminable wheels of justice got around to rolling over them. So, they pranked him (after lights out, they told him to go to the the shower stall, where a big naked inmate was waiting, slapping his dick in his hand like a weapon). He screamed and ran to the CO's, everyone laughed, the pranksters got a day in the fishbowl and were the heros of the dorm for the rest of the week. Everyone said sorry to the kid, gave him some commissary to heal his wounded pride, after which even he had to admit they got him pretty good, and life went on. That's what passes for humor in jail, Rill.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:20:53 PM by Dylboz »

Dylboznia

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #446 on: June 02, 2009, 01:46:15 AM »

Not that I support this behavior, but while searching for other things I found this:

http://www.manifestbooks.com/index.php
The Ultimate Book Shop for the Conscious Creator
At Manifest Books we provide books, CDs, DVDs and more that help people learn how to be Conscious Creators and Master Manifestors, using the Law of Attraction and other essential tools of Universal wisdom. Our goal is to give people the knowledge that enables them to live happier, more successful and satisfying lives and to bring forth a healthy, abundant and compassionate world.

Featuring "Unconscious Creation."

reminded me of
http://scientologyinfo.com/assets/Image/book%20images/eng-fot_procrs_large.jpg
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 04, 2009, 01:51:39 AM »

In this image, the lowly hand appears to be feminine while the (dominant) risen hand has prominent veins and is slightly larger; indicative of a hand belonging to a male. Is the male offering something bright to the female? Or could it be he has removed something bright from the female's hand?

This image, and concept, is offensive to me.. particularly as it is on display as the cover of a book intended for women!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 09, 2009, 01:18:23 PM »

Saw this on homoepathy today and cracked up:

[youtube=425,350]HMGIbOGu8q0&[/youtube]

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 07, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »

C-SPAN's Book TV recently had this talk, by the author, Barbara Ehrenreich, about her book Bright-Sided: How the relentless promotion of positive thinking has undermined America.

It's very much worth watching.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Law of Attraction

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.