Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Law of Attraction
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Down

Author Topic: Law of Attraction  (Read 90895 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #405 on: March 02, 2009, 08:15:15 PM »

Damn it people, all your focus on Sam is being misinterpreted by the universe as "WANT SAM".  If you're not careful, he'll soon replace Mark!

The universe doesn't sound very bright, then.  I can't imagine why a person would be a pantheist if they thought the universe was as stupid as that. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #406 on: March 02, 2009, 08:15:53 PM »

UNIVERSE IS EDUCATED STUPID.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

gibson042

• Non-Aggression Principal since 2006
    • View Profile
    • gibson.mp
« Reply #407 on: March 02, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »

UNIVERSE IS EDUCATED STUPID.

I LOL'D.
"WOOOOOP  WOOOOOP  WOOOOP EH EH EH EH HHHEEEOOOO HEEEOOOOO" —Rillion

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 02, 2009, 08:40:05 PM »

Come on guys, you're all being defeatist about it so nothing will ever happen.  We all need to just think really hard about Sam either leaving the show or giving up on LoA.  If we want it bad enough and think about it long enough, it will happen.  The universe can't help but respond to our wishes.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #409 on: March 02, 2009, 10:25:02 PM »

If we want it bad enough and think about it long enough, it will happen.  The universe can't help but respond to our wishes.

Lol Hitler.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 03, 2009, 12:31:38 AM »

All this talk about LoA is making me want to start playing Legends of Aranna again.

"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 07, 2009, 10:40:34 AM »

Recently my dog had it's head stuck in a beaver trap and almost bit my finger off when i was taking her out of it.   The universe misunderstood my love for my dog and my finger as hatred and said "yes" I'll remove them for you.  Problem was the universe didn't finish the job b/c the E.R. was able to sew my finger back on and I was able to resuscitate my 'believed to be dead' dog.  The universe must have realized it made a mistake when my wife was hysterical and therefore changed the outcome (several hands controlling the remote?).  Anyway, I was looking at the bright side of things when the doctor said I might lose the finger if it got infected...I would then be an amputee:)  I was going to go on a mission to all faith based salesmen and see what they could do about regrowing my finger.  Oh well.  Maybe next time I'll lose a limb, as a matter of fact I'll experiment, rest assure I'll keep everyone posted as to the outcome.

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Universe, will you please remove my left leg so that I can ask you for it back?
Doubtfully yours,
Subject

p.s. When i say left leg, I mean left from my perspective looking out, not you the universe looking in.  I really don't want you misinterpreting this one.

p.s.s. Do I have to actively seek out my desires with action?  Do I have to start juggling chainsaws with my legs or something to get my wish?  Please write the answer via a painful stigmata on my right leg.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 04:50:33 PM by parcgreene »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #412 on: March 09, 2009, 01:19:31 PM »

The LOA stuff sounds exactly what the Christian Science people told me.
They said a classmate could get the half of his finger back that he lost to cancer, if only he prayed for it through their church.

LOA = Christian Science Church
(not to be confused with Scientology)
Neither has anything to do with science.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:53 PM »

Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: March 16, 2009, 08:59:15 PM »

Here's a funny clip of Ian (defending?) law of attraction and pantheism.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TO73fNTftg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5TO73fNTftg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/youtube]
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 12:44:31 AM by parcgreene »

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 17, 2009, 02:36:30 AM »

LoA is stupid. Maybe, someday, Ian will come back around, but there's absolutely no hope for Mark. Well, actually, Mark has come a long way from his initial dumb Republicanism. So, maybe there's more hope for Ian than Mark on this score. Wow, that's sad.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 02:39:07 AM by Dylboz »
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 18, 2009, 12:34:17 AM »

LoA is stupid. Maybe, someday, Ian will come back around, but there's absolutely no hope for Mark. Well, actually, Mark has come a long way from his initial dumb Republicanism. So, maybe there's more hope for Ian than Mark on this score. Wow, that's sad.

What's real funny is that Ian poo-poos Landmark, but ends up actually saying the same kind of nonsense they do when he talks LoA. Plus, there's actually Landmark language in one of the live reads now - no doubt written by Mark.

The big connection I see is that concepts like LoA, Pantheism, and the whole Landmark thing seem to be curricula for people looking for something to believe.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 18, 2009, 12:41:06 AM »

I've really got to show my ignorance and ask, "what does landmark mean?" Im looking for a definition other than the old theatre in Richmond, Va or the the way I prefer my directions?

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 18, 2009, 02:41:19 AM »

The Landmark Forum. Or est. An offshoot of $cientology. And where there's L. Ron, there's a stinking pile of money grubbing bullshit.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 20, 2009, 06:45:59 PM »

An offshoot of $cientology.

This is an misleading smear. Werner Erhart adopt a couple of group exercises from Scientology for his seminars in EST. Neither of which is used in the Landmark Forum.

And where there's L. Ron, there's a stinking pile of money grubbing bullshit.

This is just the truth.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 32   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Law of Attraction

// ]]>

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 32 queries.