Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Law of Attraction
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down

Author Topic: Law of Attraction  (Read 90557 times)

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: Law of Attraction
« Reply #465 on: December 10, 2009, 10:34:32 PM »

Success is whatever you define it to be.  If she wanted that job, she shouldn't have smoked marijuana (she ended up getting the job anyway, just fyi).  Also, she was not using it for medicinal purposes.  I don't know why we should feel sorry for her.  Most of the other jobs she took did not drug test, and they all paid about the same.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: December 11, 2009, 08:09:21 PM »

Success is whatever you define it to be.  If she wanted that job, she shouldn't have smoked marijuana (she ended up getting the job anyway, just fyi).  Also, she was not using it for medicinal purposes.  I don't know why we should feel sorry for her.  Most of the other jobs she took did not drug test, and they all paid about the same.

You used the 2nd person imperative.  That implied that you were lecturing to anyone affected by such a law, which includes patients, which was a strong reason, but not the only one, to object.

ForumTroll

« Reply #467 on: July 03, 2010, 03:27:00 PM »

I think I LoA'd a swarm of bees. I was thinking about them all day yesterday due to hearing about Johnson getting stung. Woke up in the morning to get shit out of my car, saw them buzzing out of a water meter enclosure. They weren't there yesterday. Fuck.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Law of Attraction

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 31 queries.