Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian

Poll

Do you think Ian is a pussy for "blaming" his girlfriend Julia for his continued payment of property taxes?

Yes
- 16 (32.7%)
No (but I really mean yes)
- 6 (12.2%)
Unsure (but probably yes)
- 4 (8.2%)
Possibly (why can't he just admit he's scared of losing his home?!)
- 17 (34.7%)
What are taxes?
- 6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Ian  (Read 40085 times)

caffeineespressolounge

Re: Ian
« Reply #120 on: September 12, 2008, 10:21:30 AM »

How about the hopping metropolis of Millsfield?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millsfield,_New_Hampshire
The racial makeup of the township was 100.00% White.

and?

the racial makeup of my house is 100.00% white as well.  Too bad it's also 100.00% polack.
What a great place for an Aryan race! You could write a theme song and everything!

AntonLee

« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »

my theme song is "Real Mother Fuckin' G's" By Ezy E . . how's that for aryan?

who fucking cares it's just fucking color

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #122 on: September 12, 2008, 03:55:05 PM »

I was more of an NWA guy but to each his own. I thought E was better with Dre and Ice Cube. I don't care at all I just thought it amusing that the town mentioned in this thread for the new FTP was 100% white. But I suppose most of New Hampshire is white yes?

blackie

« Reply #123 on: September 12, 2008, 04:24:39 PM »

Maine is the #1 whitest state, Vermont is #2 and New Hampshire is #3.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #124 on: September 12, 2008, 04:28:11 PM »

But I suppose most of New Hampshire is white yes?

Yes.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 13, 2008, 12:12:27 AM »

Lotsa whities on the dole. They just come with much less drama, violence and faggotry in general.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 13, 2008, 01:34:25 AM »

Touche.  :P
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

AntonLee

« Reply #127 on: September 13, 2008, 05:26:00 AM »

I was more of an NWA guy but to each his own. I thought E was better with Dre and Ice Cube. I don't care at all I just thought it amusing that the town mentioned in this thread for the new FTP was 100% white. But I suppose most of New Hampshire is white yes?

oh no no my friend. . . you're absolutely right. . . NWA was awesome and still is when I play it. . . he was better with the group but on the other hand some of Dre and E's best stuff came when they were dueling. 

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #128 on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »

Yep, but that's not likely to happen, so I'll have to wait until we get 5 property owners in Keene willing to do it together.  Those are her terms.
[/quote]
Fair enough Ian. If you say it would be so than I have no reason not to believe you. It just comes across, at times, like you're "hiding" behind her because of the very real consequences you may face if you indeed would stop paying property taxes. I pay mine because I am afraid "they" will steal my home from me or put me in prison. My first real act of "disobedience" is going to be to not file the Social Security taxes for my business this year. I don't know what will happen but I'm willing to risk my business to find out.

[/quote]

If you don't, they are still going to come after you for not paying your self employment tax.  They are trying to extort it from me, but I just ignore them and keep dodging their letters.  I think I'm just going to get Puerto Rican citizenship and renounce my US citizenship...  Not that it's going to make a difference.  The looters want their loot no matter what.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #129 on: September 13, 2008, 10:26:33 AM »

This is where the beauty of the FSP comes into play. If all of us ended up in one single state how could the Feds possibly do anything to any one of us?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #130 on: September 13, 2008, 10:42:01 AM »

Ian is officially a crazy son of a bitch.
Indeed. But he just may be a crazy son of a bitch in a good way.

BonerJoe

« Reply #131 on: September 13, 2008, 11:43:10 AM »

This is where the beauty of the FSP comes into play. If all of us ended up in one single state how could the Feds possibly do anything to any one of us?

Handcuffs?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #132 on: September 13, 2008, 12:16:41 PM »

Handcuffs?
They're gonna handcuff 20,000 people? And take them to what jail? Police are generally lazy Boner and attest paperwork. This is the reason why most won't even take the time to cite you for speeding. And you're suggesting that they'd round up all 20,000 and "process them"?! Shit, I'd like to see that!

BonerJoe

« Reply #133 on: September 13, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »

Handcuffs?
They're gonna handcuff 20,000 people? And take them to what jail? Police are generally lazy Boner and attest paperwork. This is the reason why most won't even take the time to cite you for speeding. And you're suggesting that they'd round up all 20,000 and "process them"?! Shit, I'd like to see that!

20k? Where? And how many are willing to have their lives ruined?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2008, 01:06:40 PM »

I stated
. The FSP is 20,000 like minded liberty-loving individuals. This was my point. What can the Feds do once you have 20,000 people not willing to cooperate? Your answer was "handcuffs". For 20,000 non-cooperatives?! I'd like to see that even be attempted.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.