Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian

Poll

Do you think Ian is a pussy for "blaming" his girlfriend Julia for his continued payment of property taxes?

Yes
- 16 (32.7%)
No (but I really mean yes)
- 6 (12.2%)
Unsure (but probably yes)
- 4 (8.2%)
Possibly (why can't he just admit he's scared of losing his home?!)
- 17 (34.7%)
What are taxes?
- 6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Ian  (Read 40077 times)

trollfreezone

Re: Ian
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2008, 06:35:20 PM »

I stopped paying my property taxes....and mortgage  :lol:

..let me write that down.  Can I have your name including middle initial.

Just like a lazy fucking bureaucrat not to try to get others to do his work for him.

Addendum: not -> not
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 06:45:34 PM by What's the frequency, Kenneth? »

BonerJoe

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2008, 06:37:01 PM »

Who's dicks do I have to suck and who's vagoos do I have to lick around here to get you people to stop acting all crazy and shit?!

Is it crazy to attempt to be free?

blackie

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2008, 06:39:24 PM »

Get an tax abatement and own your house now?
no. I could never beg for an abatement....and Freedom Mortgage is gunna own it.

I don't think I want to own property in this country.

Militant

« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2008, 06:40:27 PM »

Quote from: 'Militant'
Are you all really that fucking paranoid? Really? Christ.

Yes and no. I'm quite sure I am on some watch list somewhere. I'm also quite sure that I live in America, and I no longer actually have to DO anything in order to get put on one of those lists, so I simply don't worry about it.

But yes, some people are actually scared shitless of that.

That's rather sad.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2008, 06:42:51 PM »

Who's dicks do I have to suck and who's vagoos do I have to lick around here to get you people to stop acting all crazy and shit?!

Is it crazy to attempt to be free?

I think it's crazy if the outcome is worse than what you began with.

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2008, 09:31:01 AM »

I just love how everyone else is so brave about Ian losing his home...and I'll bet every one of the brave souls pays taxes.
We all pay taxes. Who are you kidding? Those that don't are standing in the ass-rape line next to Jizzy's buddy in Illinois or living a Thoreau lifestyle in the backwoods of Wyoming living off of squirrel meat and working on their human hair suit.

Me?  I'm not kidding anyone.  I'm making an observation about a hypocritical group calling Ian a pussy.
Hypocritical? Have you read any part of this thread or do you just enjoy seeing your words on a screen?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2008, 09:33:57 AM »

Are you homeless and destitute?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2008, 09:52:08 AM »

Ian, thanks for clearing all this up on the show last night. I appreciate you explaining it a little more in detail for everyone out there.

blackie

« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »

No. I decided to become a dirty renter again and have a six figure salary.

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2008, 10:29:42 AM »

Essentially, even property owners are just lowly dirty renters from the government.

blackie

« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »

Essentially, even property owners are just lowly dirty renters from the government.
Pretty much.

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2008, 05:23:13 PM »

As I understand it, Julia's objection to me not paying is the same one that prevents every other property owner from disobeying:

She likes her life as it is and would rather not have govt goons come upset it if she can avoid it. 

It's frustrating to me, but I can understand it.

The only other FSP property owner in Keene is Varrin, and he's got a family, so it's even less likely he'd join in.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:42 PM »

There's also the fact that very few homeowners have paid off their mortgage.  You can call me crazy for wanting to go it alone - it wouldn't be the first time I've been called it.

Some people think I'm crazy for doing my show, or saying I don't pay federal taxes.  No one ever got anywhere without risk, and nothing worth doing is easy.  Being comfortable is nice, but I'd rather be free.  I'm willing to spend all my money and time getting there.  What else do I have to do with my life?  I've got a beautiful lady, a nice place to live, and am surrounded by wonderful people.  Time to make a stand.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 05:27:37 PM by FTL_Ian »
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »

As I understand it, Julia's objection to me not paying is the same one that prevents every other property owner from disobeying:

She likes her life as it is and would rather not have govt goons come upset it if she can avoid it. 

It's frustrating to me, but I can understand it.

The only other FSP property owner in Keene is Varrin, and he's got a family, so it's even less likely he'd join in.
Well, and let's be honest Ian....that's a MONSTER step. And not one to be taken likely. Not paying taxes is about as firm a stand as one could make at trying to distance yourself from governmental control and it's one they are not going to take likely (ie; take your home, throw you in prison, etc). I completely understand you wanting others by your side before even attempting such a thing which is precisely what the FSP is all about.....numbers. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be easier (better?) to attempt to instigate the same pro-liberty ideas in each state independently however. It seems to me, and I may be and have been wrong, that many seem to love the idea of liberty but are necessarily willing to move to NH for the cause (for whatever reason they may have....I've been working on my wife for months now). How could we replicate what is happening in NH in each and every state? Any ideas?
Also, what's the coffeeshop scene like in NH and Keene? Are there pro-liberty cafes in the area?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2008, 05:34:52 PM »

There's also the fact that very few homeowners have paid off their mortgage.  You can call me crazy for wanting to go it alone - it wouldn't be the first time I've been called it.

Some people think I'm crazy for doing my show, or saying I don't pay federal taxes.  No one ever got anywhere without risk, and nothing worth doing is easy.  Being comfortable is nice, but I'd rather be free.  I'm willing to spend all my money and time getting there.  What else do I have to do with my life?  I've got a beautiful lady, a nice place to live, and am surrounded by wonderful people.  Time to make a stand.
I love it man. Sincerely. The message is being spread and it is being done under the radar. Having someone like Ron Paul garnering the kind of following he has this year is proof in my eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 52 queries.