Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian

Poll

Do you think Ian is a pussy for "blaming" his girlfriend Julia for his continued payment of property taxes?

Yes
- 16 (32.7%)
No (but I really mean yes)
- 6 (12.2%)
Unsure (but probably yes)
- 4 (8.2%)
Possibly (why can't he just admit he's scared of losing his home?!)
- 17 (34.7%)
What are taxes?
- 6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Ian  (Read 40091 times)

Russell Griswold

Re: Ian
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

Ian, god dammit... It's not just the damn money! Ed is in Marion, IL at the state penitentiary. They won't think twice about throwing you in there. I don't want to see you ending up in the license plate making department.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2008, 04:25:29 PM »

As par usual, Kevin Rose hits the nail right on the head.

Welcome to the forums, fagot! Could you pick a more shadier user-name?

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 04:37:23 PM »

I think the primary issue is that, as far as I know, Ian has never really spoken about this on his show other than to say he's paying property taxes because Julia wants him to. You'd have to be crazy to stop paying property taxes on your own without at least a small army of others willing to do the same. Any power you have when standing against the Feds is always in your numbers. I don't think the general listening public understands Ian's relationship with Julia(married?, living together?, etc) so when he says he's paying his property taxes because she said to it can be seen as a way to avoid having to stand up to the Feds when it comes to something drastic and using her as a shield to avoid putting himself and his property on the line for liberty and so on and so forth. Not paying a fine for having a couch in your yard is nowhere close to being on par with avoiding paying your taxes. My initial perception on this was that Ian was using Julia as a scapegoat for paying his property taxes. He's stated otherwise in this forum. Case closed.
I really can't believe we can't organize more property owners in the Keene area to stop paying their property taxes together as a whole.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2008, 04:46:52 PM »

I really can't believe we can't organize more property owners in the Keene area to stop paying their property taxes together as a whole.

The numbers don't matter. You're on gang territory and they aren't afraid to use force on the ones pissing them off.

Militant

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2008, 04:54:11 PM »

As par usual, Kevin Rose hits the nail right on the head.

Welcome to the forums, fagot! Could you pick a more shadier user-name?

Pardon?

What is shady about the word militant?

Russell Griswold

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »

Pardon?

What is shady about the word militant?

YOU are shady. Get it, stupid?

trollfreezone

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »

I just love how everyone else is so brave about Ian losing his home...and I'll bet every one of the brave souls pays taxes.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »

I just love how everyone else is so brave about Ian losing his home...and I'll bet every one of the brave souls pays taxes.

Yeah, I pay their taxes. It's done so that fagots like Militant and his gang of scum don't come to my house and throw me down to Marion, IL with Ed. I don't feel like making license plates.

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »

The numbers don't matter. You're on gang territory and they aren't afraid to use force on the ones pissing them off.
After watching the conventions in Denver and St.Paul I don't doubt you for a second. But the discussion on who's property it really is had to start being made by every one of us. If our property is our own than not protecting it against the government with the same ferocity as if it were a foreign invader coming to steal it from us is immoral. None of us would stand as chance against an invading party on our own. But if an entire neighborhood stood together any invading entity would have a much harder battle to fight.

caffeineespressolounge

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 05:40:01 PM »

We all pay taxes. Who are you kidding? Those that don't are standing in the ass-rape line next to Jizzy's buddy in Illinois or living a Thoreau lifestyle in the backwoods of Wyoming living off of squirrel meat and working on their human hair suit.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 05:53:07 PM »

It's done so that fagots like Militant and his gang of scum don't come to my house and throw me down to Marion, IL with Ed.

Got any data to back up that assertion? Without it, it really does look like you're merely tossing out insults and generally looking stupid, which is just fine if that's what you wanna do, but at least we can take it as a matter of course. :)
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

trollfreezone

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »

We all pay taxes. Who are you kidding? Those that don't are standing in the ass-rape line next to Jizzy's buddy in Illinois or living a Thoreau lifestyle in the backwoods of Wyoming living off of squirrel meat and working on their human hair suit.

Me?  I'm not kidding anyone.  I'm making an observation about a hypocritical group calling Ian a pussy.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 06:01:54 PM »

It's done so that fagots like Militant and his gang of scum don't come to my house and throw me down to Marion, IL with Ed.

Got any data to back up that assertion? Without it, it really does look like you're merely tossing out insults and generally looking stupid, which is just fine if that's what you wanna do, but at least we can take it as a matter of course. :)

When someone comes here with a name like, "Millitant" they're obviously up to some shady shit. I don't need data, I've got an instinct for bullshit and I'm not afraid to use it.

Militant

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

How he came to the conclusion that I have a gang of scum I do not know.  I wonder if somebody with a gang of scum would have an amplifier account... Ian needs to get onto updating that.

Oh well, every message board has some idiots.  Thankfully this one seems to have less per capita, or so I thought.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 06:04:12 PM »

When someone comes here with a name like, "Millitant" they're obviously up to some shady shit. I don't need data, I've got an instinct for bullshit and I'm not afraid to use it.

I've gotten an indicator that somethign might be suspiscious too, but I tend to reserve judgement until patterns emerge.

Quote from: 'Militant'
Oh well, every message board has some idiots.  Thankfully this one seems to have less per capita, or so I thought.

You must not be a member of many forums. :S This forum is hands down filled with the most idiotic crap I've ever seen, with one possible exception.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 06:06:24 PM by Kevin Dean »
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian

// ]]>

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 65 queries.