Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian and Mark Still Giggling About HAARP?
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ian and Mark Still Giggling About HAARP?  (Read 6240 times)

RevolutionNewsDotUS

• View Profile
Ian and Mark Still Giggling About HAARP?
« on: March 15, 2010, 01:01:15 AM »

I love the show and agree with Ian and Mark about 90% of the time... but what really pisses me off is when Ian ridicules people for suggesting that HAARP may be responsible for some of the earthquakes, Katrina, etc.... Ian says he did a lot of research on the subject, but failed to mention this:

U.S. Defense Secretary Cohen expresses concern about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons.

Secy of Defence Cohen"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. 

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS WHEN THEY BRING UP ALEX JONES AND EQUATE HIM WITH HATE SPEECH AND PRO VIOLENCE.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Ian and Mark Still Giggling About HAARP?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 02:21:32 AM »

Insert dramatic chipmunk here.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 02:36:01 AM »

I love the show and agree with Ian and Mark about 90% of the time... but what really pisses me off is when Ian ridicules people for suggesting that HAARP may be responsible for some of the earthquakes, Katrina, etc.... Ian says he did a lot of research on the subject, but failed to mention this:

U.S. Defense Secretary Cohen expresses concern about eco-terrorism using scalar electromagnetic weapons.

Secy of Defence Cohen"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves... So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations...It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. 

Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS WHEN THEY BRING UP ALEX JONES AND EQUATE HIM WITH HATE SPEECH AND PRO VIOLENCE.

got a video clip or article about it being real? and yes I believe its real." http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=21564.0 "

RevolutionNewsDotUS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 06:53:30 AM »

it's strange that they don't touch HAARP or 9/11 or Bilderburgers... Ian gets annoyed when people bring up these subjects, and teases them and calls them conspiracy theorists, and says that he doesn't care if 9/11 is ever solved or even investigated.

Hey FTL, you a CIA front?

got a video clip or article about it being real? and yes I believe its real." http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=21564.0 "

[/quote]

RevolutionNewsDotUS

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 06:54:08 AM »

Insert dramatic chipmunk here.

why even bother

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile

Corey "Cizzle" Moore

• View Profile
    • http://vordshow.com
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 11:14:36 AM »

Stopped taking you seriously right there.

I will say HAARP is a legitimate concern IMO.
Voice of Radical Dissent with Corey Moore at http://vordshow.com

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 08:15:47 PM »

I'll throw in a giggle or two over HAARP. Anyone who thinks it can do anything remotely capable of causing earthquakes knows nothing whatsoever about electronic, physics, or radio.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 08:27:14 PM »

I only giggle about HAARP when I can catch my breath between guffaws. It is the silliest idea I ever heard and deserves to be laughed at.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

RevolutionNewsDotUS

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 10:33:26 PM »

I'll throw in a giggle or two over HAARP. Anyone who thinks it can do anything remotely capable of causing earthquakes knows nothing whatsoever about electronic, physics, or radio.

I guess you didn't read the article before commenting... THE FMR. SECRETARY OF DEFENSE WILLIAM COHEN SAYS EARTHQUAKE PRODUCING WEAPONS EXIST...

I GUESS HE JUST PULLED THIS OUT OF HIS ASS????

RevolutionNewsDotUS

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »

Stopped taking you seriously right there.

I will say HAARP is a legitimate concern IMO.

I guess you never heard of hal turner... a radio host the fbi paid to broadcast kkk hate speech

RevolutionNewsDotUS

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 10:39:17 PM »

I only giggle about HAARP when I can catch my breath between guffaws. It is the silliest idea I ever heard and deserves to be laughed at.

sure, laugh at it... laugh at the documented evidence... you DENIERS are so funny... you have proof right at your fingertips... MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE FINGERS?

GOOGLE: WILLIAM COHEN EARTHQUAKE WEAPONS

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2010, 06:52:17 AM »

I guess you didn't read the article before commenting... THE FMR. SECRETARY OF DEFENSE WILLIAM COHEN SAYS EARTHQUAKE PRODUCING WEAPONS EXIST...

I GUESS HE JUST PULLED THIS OUT OF HIS ASS????

No I'm guessing he knows nothing whatsover about electronics, physics, or radio - and someone sold him a bridge.

ElGuapo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 12:53:01 PM »

You've got to read the whole thing...

"Q: Let me ask you specifically about last week's scare here in Washington, and what we might have learned from how prepared we are to deal with that (inaudible), at B'nai Brith.

A: Well, it points out the nature of the threat. It turned out to be a false threat under the circumstances. But as we've learned in the intelligence community, we had something called -- and we have James Woolsey here to perhaps even address this question about phantom moles. The mere fear that there is a mole within an agency can set off a chain reaction and a hunt for that particular mole which can paralyze the agency for weeks and months and years even, in a search. The same thing is true about just the false scare of a threat of using some kind of a chemical weapon or a biological one. There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.

So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our efforts, and that's why this is so important."

(From http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674)

Now...take that weak ass shit somewhere else!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 01:02:14 PM by ElGuapo »
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Ian and Mark Still Giggling About HAARP?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.