Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Help Mark. What are some products/services that you would recommend?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help Mark. What are some products/services that you would recommend?  (Read 7180 times)

Changed My Mind

Re: Help Mark. What are some products/services that you would recommend?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 02:35:01 PM »

wow you're all over this Mark

BonerJoe

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 02:35:43 PM »

Bullets, sell bullets.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 09:35:50 PM »

wow you're all over this Mark

If you are kind enough to make a suggestion I will try to be respectful enough to follow up.

Some of the suggestions I dismiss out of hand for a variety of reasons, but if I like the suggestion; I will tell you what happens. People like to hear that their suggestions are treated as valuable. It is a small cost to me for the value of the suggestions.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:01 PM »

Mark, try this one-

http://www.akpress.org/

About AK  Press
AK Press is a worker run book publisher and distributor organized around anarchist principles. All decision-making, including which titles we distribute and what we publish, is made collectively. Our goal is to make available radical books and other materials, titles that are published by independent presses, not the corporate giants, titles with which you can make a positive change in the world.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2009, 01:14:42 AM »

What I really want to know is... how can we help pave the way for you?
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2009, 01:24:23 AM »

Mark, try this one-

About AK  Press
AK Press is a worker run book publisher and distributor organized around anarchist principles. All decision-making, including which titles we distribute and what we publish, is made collectively. Our goal is to make available radical books and other materials, titles that are published by independent presses, not the corporate giants, titles with which you can make a positive change in the world.

Oh Jesus.  :shock:
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

What I really want to know is... how can we help pave the way for you?

Ideas are good. Contact info is better. A contact person is best.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 02:04:31 PM »

Mark, try this one-

About AK  Press

I left a message. No one answered their phone at 11am on a Thursday. Not the best of signs.

FTL_Mark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »

Mark, try this one-

About AK  Press
I spoke with the gal, sent her a package and we will speak early next week.

I left a message. No one answered their phone at 11am on a Thursday. Not the best of signs.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »

Mark, try this one-

About AK  Press

Wut? :)

Good stuff Mark!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »

Mark, try this one-

About AK  Press

Wut? :)

Good stuff Mark!
Ah man I literally laughed out loud when I read this quote from their website.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 08:14:00 PM »

Ah- I thought you were gonna reference stuff like the Anarchist Cookbook which may lead to Mark worrying about attracting a new demographic of listeners who resemble those lovable rabble rousers like The Unibomber & NH10.. which might just be a genuine concern afterall !

They have all sorts of good stuff there, a proper mix of oddities & politics that should fit in with the talk radio crowd.

Frost

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 12:50:06 AM »

Penguin Mints?

Couldn't find contact info.

alaric89

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 04:44:26 AM »

I would appreciate New Hampshire Information outside the FSP. Tourists info, rental services, hotels etc.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Help Mark. What are some products/services that you would recommend?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.