Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents (in NH)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents (in NH)  (Read 6628 times)

Marystudio

• View Profile

http://www.infowars.com/government-seizes-newborn-baby-over-political-beliefs-of-parents/

Please address this story, being it is happening in New Hampshire. Thank you

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
Re: Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents (in NH)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:33 AM »

Not all the facts are in. 

Even so his membership in any group should never be considered grounds for taking a child.  There are some very violent racist groups in the country and they don't have their newborns stolen.   Relatives and any victims are the only ones who should bring charges.  Without prior evidence of neglect and abuse the state is guilty of kidnapping.   And what is with leaving the older children in the home if this guy is guilty of abuse?  The fact that the older children have been left alone should indicate that the parents are being falsely accused.  Seems they just wanted to kidnap a baby to frighten other parents off from being critical of government. 

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 11:21:11 AM »

The quickest way to kill any interest in a story is to give it to infowars/prison planet.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 12:05:05 PM »

The quickest way to kill any interest in a story is to give it to infowars/prison planet.

How about this, then: Baby Snatching: It's Hilarious When We Just Don't Like Their Kind.  The revisions and comments are pretty interesting. 

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 12:29:42 PM »

Even so his membership in any group should never be considered grounds for taking a child.  There are some very violent racist groups in the country and they don't have their newborns stolen.   Relatives and any victims are the only ones who should bring charges.  Without prior evidence of neglect and abuse the state is guilty of kidnapping.   And what is with leaving the older children in the home if this guy is guilty of abuse?  The fact that the older children have been left alone should indicate that the parents are being falsely accused.  Seems they just wanted to kidnap a baby to frighten other parents off from being critical of government. 

The State feels it is O.K. to steal babies from people. I have the facts I need to make a judgement.
One thing we all need to remember is evil doesn't recognize itself. When people are defending or perpetrating baby theft, they are beyond saving, truly evil.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 12:43:59 PM »

How about this, then: Baby Snatching: It's Hilarious When We Just Don't Like Their Kind.  The revisions and comments are pretty interesting. 

I saw that last night and it didn't make any sense (I think Doherty was on the verge of couch-lock when he wrote that).

Attorney|10.9.10 @ 10:15AM|#

This post scores about a 3 on the clarity scale...

This.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 10:54:20 PM »

The State feels it is O.K. to steal babies from people. I have the facts I need to make a judgement.
One thing we all need to remember is evil doesn't recognize itself. When people are defending or perpetrating baby theft, they are beyond saving, truly evil.
I am just trying to wrap my head around how many people they would have to get to go along to pull this off.  They had to tell the nurses something, doctor, police, judge and social workers all had to go along.  Why with that many people didn't one of them say, "Wait, what exactly are these parents charged with?"  There are only two ways I have heard of people having their babies taken.  Mothers in prison or Mothers who are junkies and their other children are in custody for neglect or abuse.   Neither of these applies to this family it seems from the information in these articles. 

My other thought was this done to put a chilling effect on potential Free Staters?  Come to NH and we will kidnap your kid.  Does anyone remember the Russian lady with the special needs daughter who had to leave NH because DCYF authorities threatened to kidnap her daughter.  And that was just because she wanted to home school and the school did not want to lose Federal funding money.  That kind of went into my reasons not to move column real quick.

The Boston Globe report Couple say NH took baby, paperwork cites father source is AP

You tube is lighting up with videos on this issue.  This one is very interesting while interviewing the parents the police issue no trespass orders and it appears a local tv station is doing an interview with the Mother.
[youtube]Wp0_aMbBLfU[/youtube]

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2010, 11:59:15 PM »

Were they free staters?  There so many holes in this story it's not even funny.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 12:41:13 AM »

Were they free staters?  There so many holes in this story it's not even funny.

I don't think they were or are free staters.  However, several oath keepers are free staters as well.  Of all the places in the US this happens in NH.   It seems very odd they would mention his posting on oath keepers in the warrant.  That is unless he posted some admission of guilt.  It should have never been listed as a cause.   

They are kind of screwed on the whole legal father thing.  The ex-husband refusing to sign the divorce papers.   I don't even think I needed my ex's signature to divorce him.  After 1 year of separation.  I showed up in court paid $40 filled out the form and because there were no kids done and done.  And aren't there places with quick divorces in some states that don't require to consent of both parties.   

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 03:09:50 AM »

Wake up people, the justifications and "holes in the story" are just the state trying to defend their evil. They have done something they wouldn't except from each other and know it, If riots broke out in the streets they wouldn't be able to justify much action. We need to remember these bastards are scared of us. Remember the LA riots, the statist showed their true cowardice there.
They think they can take babies, and they are probably right.

DadaOrwell

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 08:24:50 PM »

From RidleyReport.com

"Oath Keeper Baby" parents answer critics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2XaKma4KwE
The New Hampshire Revolution
Is now televised
http://RidleyReport.com

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 11:29:03 PM »

From RidleyReport.com

"Oath Keeper Baby" parents answer critics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2XaKma4KwE

This just brings more holes into the story and leaves more questions.  But it might explain why Oath Keepers was mentioned if this dude was using them in the same vain as violence against the government.  I saw the videos by Sam and Ridley of the parents of the baby and just....I get a weird vibe.  This video kind of proves that there's way more to this story than anyone is letting out. 

My personal feelings?  This was a setup.  A setup for what, I dunno, but something seems really fishy with this whole thing.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 07:08:47 AM »

I think a lot of Free-Staters are getting punk'd

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 07:40:31 AM »

No, they are being set up and tested and forced to questioning themselves and each other. I don't know why the statists want the libertarians to be off balance here lately, maybe its the vote coming up I don't know.

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 07:48:51 AM »

No, they are being set up and tested and forced to questioning themselves and each other. I don't know why the statists want the libertarians to be off balance here lately, maybe its the vote coming up I don't know.

Agreed, however I think this was a move to see if things would turn violent.  I think someone got their facts wrong and now it's making everyone look like crap.  This is the worst thing that could have happened to the "liberty" community as a whole, because a lot of people got potentially suckered into this and it's turning out that all parties involved are better left not getting any attention.

Quite honestly, I think this was setup intentionally.  I don't advocate what the state did, but I can't say that I can stand behind the allegations of the parents in this case.  Yes, it's a crappy situation because it makes me look like I advocate state violence, but I don't.  I'd rather this event not even happen the way it did.  Everything that has happened so far makes it look like a "false flag" type of thing, but we'll never know until we get the true story.  Unfortunately, due to the parties involved, I'm not sure we'll ever get the true story.

Kudos to Ridley for trying to get all sides of this and be as unbiased as possible and try to get the true story.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Government Seizes Newborn Baby Over Political Beliefs Of Parents (in NH)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.