Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Goodbye. goodbye goodbye
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goodbye. goodbye goodbye  (Read 2368 times)

earthbrown8

• View Profile
Goodbye. goodbye goodbye
« on: September 27, 2012, 10:21:08 PM »

I am done with FTL. none of you will miss miss me.  You wouldn't have wanted me anyway. Take care. I will tell this. I won't be voting for any of these A holes. I'm going to write in Marc Emery's name and yes I know he is A Canadian.
I also think many of  you got your noses in the air. You don't see how every human being has some ability to help.  So I am gone. I am not gonna listen ever again.  Do anything to support this show or anything that I think is of any support. later. have fun thinking you guys are so cool.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
Re: Goodbye. goodbye goodbye
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »

Who iz u?
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 01:37:43 AM »

I am done with FTL. none of you will miss miss me.  You wouldn't have wanted me anyway. Take care. I will tell this. I won't be voting for any of these A holes. I'm going to write in Marc Emery's name and yes I know he is A Canadian.
I also think many of  you got your noses in the air. You don't see how every human being has some ability to help.  So I am gone. I am not gonna listen ever again.  Do anything to support this show or anything that I think is of any support. later. have fun thinking you guys are so cool.

Sorry that you won't see this since you are leaving but you are wrong.  Not every person has some ability to help.  Some are fucking leeches.  Some have physical or mental abnormalities that exclude interaction let alone helping others.  Some are so ideologically at the extremes that they will only deign to help those like themselves.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 12:37:09 AM »

Explain?
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

earthbrown8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »

sorry, i have a bad drinking problem and basically I'm kinda crazy.  I didn't even remember writing this till I saw this post.  I got a lot of problems. 
I am a piece of work.  Never mind. I'm just gonna lay low from now on and try to keep my mouth shut.  Not drinking would help. ha?
peace.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Goodbye. goodbye goodbye

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 33 queries.