Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Get this guy on the show
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get this guy on the show  (Read 2030 times)

NuroSlam

• Gold, Guns and Ammo
  • Gold, Guns and Ammo
    • View Profile
Get this guy on the show
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:27:39 AM »

[youtube=425,350]FE_jGD5nZ6U[/youtube]

He needs a chance to speak!
Comrade Obama, Sorry but I have already served my country.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
Re: Get this guy on the show
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 12:27:29 PM »

This is awesome. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

davann

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 03:23:56 PM »

There is some personal history between Mr. Alford and the NAACP. From what I understand he started his own chamber after getting fed up with way the national ones were behaving. While this was great, be warned these types of organizations are founded in racism.

The next time I get the chance I will attend an event he will be at and thank him for highlighting Boxer's character flaws. Good stuff.

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 03:36:42 PM »

I'm offended by Boxer. She was "elected" while I was living in CA, and it was just galling to me that I was somehow "represented" by Feinswine and Boxter.

I will not mourn her passing.
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

davann

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 03:51:00 PM »

I'm offended by Boxer. She was "elected" while I was living in CA, and it was just galling to me that I was somehow "represented" by Feinswine and Boxter.

I will not mourn her passing.

What is funny is that I only have minor passing knowledge of these groups in the SW and even I knew there is some bad blood between this guy and the NAACP. The fact that Boxer was using NAACP material to make her case shows that she did not do any type of homework before this hearing or what the fuck it they are doing in the clip. She heard National Black Chamber of Commerce and thought, "Hey, lets grab some NAACP material that supports my case. That should win this colored guy over!". Fail.

Also, don't feel to bad. I got Reid.

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

"Hey, lets grab some NAACP material that supports my case. That should win this colored guy over!"

This is exactly what she was trying to do, and I fully expect she was shocked, Shocked!, that it didn't work.
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »

Its really hard for me to understand (as a Californian) how Boxer and Feinswine keep getting elected over and over and over again.  Everyone here knows they are crooks, yet they keep voting for them apparently.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Get this guy on the show

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.