Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  FTL mentioned on Handel on the Law re: Meg & TSA
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FTL mentioned on Handel on the Law re: Meg & TSA  (Read 3218 times)

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
  • This is where the fish lives.
    • View Profile
FTL mentioned on Handel on the Law re: Meg & TSA
« on: December 12, 2010, 10:42:09 AM »

Handel on the Law's Bill Handel covered the TSA story about Meg McClain.

By the way, Handel's advice about TSA agents is to OBEY THEM.

He also mentioned Free Talk Live, which he referred to as an 'internet show' even after it was described as a radio show from wherever he sourced the article he read from. He then compared FTL to his one time job at a grocery store, 'broadcasting' over the store intercom. He goes on to say it's not a radio show, which means he either doesn't do any research or is intently trying to mock the show despite the fact that FTL started in _broadcast_ and can also be found in the top 100 list on Talker's Magazine along with Handel himself.

In any case it's frightening to think he's claiming to give factual advice about legal matters.
Vigilance towards Liberty, in perpetuity!

Fred

• View Profile
Re: FTL mentioned on Handel on the Law re: Meg & TSA
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 10:47:58 AM »

fuckin liars - who needs em?

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 11:31:38 AM »

He then compared FTL to his one time job at a grocery store, 'broadcasting' over the store intercom.

That's a funny visual though!

(until I remembered I had that job at Tower Records one afternoon)
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 12:52:48 PM »

He also mentioned Free Talk Live, which he referred to as an 'internet show' even after it was described as a radio show from wherever he sourced the article he read from. He then compared FTL to his one time job at a grocery store, 'broadcasting' over the store intercom. He goes on to say it's not a radio show, which means he either doesn't do any research or is intently trying to mock the show despite the fact that FTL started in _broadcast_ and can also be found in the top 100 list on Talker's Magazine along with Handel himself.

In any case it's frightening to think he's claiming to give factual advice about legal matters.

Hilarious.  That guy is intolerable to listen to .  People call ME condescending.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 12:54:07 PM »

FTL rules

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 01:07:51 PM »

mark, you planted shit?

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 11:37:58 PM »

What else would you expect from a leftist with an axe to grind?  You know they're starting to discover their real enemies (as being themselves enemies of liberty) are libertarians.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 09:08:39 AM »

Hilarious.  That guy is intolerable to listen to .  People call ME condescending.
I like the Handel on the Law show. He is funny in a really mean kind of way. If he was wrong or jealous, I don't care. I forgive him.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2011, 03:03:18 PM »

I like the Handel on the Law show. He is funny in a really mean kind of way. If he was wrong or jealous, I don't care. I forgive him.

Besides, in the case of a radio show, all references are advertising.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  FTL mentioned on Handel on the Law re: Meg & TSA

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.