Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Clarifying Law Professor Huebert's Un-recollection of SamIAm
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clarifying Law Professor Huebert's Un-recollection of SamIAm  (Read 1122 times)

AngryHateMusic

Reference FTL2009-07-30 03:59

In Mr. Huebert's description of his issue with Sam's activism he refers to Sam in front of a judge for a speeding traffic ticket. I beleive he rerfers to Sams video "The Court of Public Relations" (a great video!) which took place while Sam lived in Plano, TX. He also states that Sam was secretely filming. I guess he didn't watch it.

Mr. Huebert misses that fact that as it began with the issue of cameras in the courtroom, it escalated to include so many other issues. This is not simply about recording, it's about freedom and all that is included in acheiving that.

Mr. Huebert can put his foot in his mouth. He has lost most of his credibility with me, for speaking of events he knows nothing about. I don't gossip like that between my friends, nor do I tolerate it, In private or public.

He just didn't seem to get it. Thank you Sam and Ian for making him eat some crow. It sounds like he may do some real research about FSP.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 11:32:36 AM by AngryHateMusic »

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
Re: Clarifying Law Professor Huebert's Un-recollection of SamIAm
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 09:36:57 PM »

I know. I was embarrassed for Ian for butting in with "I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT". Especially when Sam called FTL so many times from Texas about it, and Ian spouted about The Court Of Public Relations constantly.

fatcat

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 10:46:19 PM »

Mr. Huebert misses that fact that as it began with the issue of cameras in the courtroom, it escalated to include so many other issues. This is not simply about recording, it's about freedom and all that is included in acheiving that.

That makes it all worthwhile then.

definitely not a waste of time.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »

He had a point about focusing on one issue at a time.  It may not be the most moral or easiest thing to do, but it is less likely to confuse the people that are just barely paying attention (the vast majority of those paying attention).
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Clarifying Law Professor Huebert's Un-recollection of SamIAm

// ]]>

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 31 queries.