Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Chick Talk Live - Enough already...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Chick Talk Live - Enough already...  (Read 14556 times)

jacross

• View Profile
Re: Chick Talk Live - Enough already...
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2009, 03:45:57 AM »

After having caught up, I can say I like the ladies calling in. The only reason Gene is pissed is because he has been having to wait longer and longer. Thank god for the variety.

DarkReign

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 03:30:48 AM »

Am I wrong for being BORED with freetalklive now that it has turned into a chick show with all this talk about their "feelings" about how scared they are of freedom and how the big bad boogie man is going to haul them all away to the closet if we actually acknowledge that the "government" doesn't exist and certainly doesn't "protect" us in any way.  That's life girls, and no one is really behind the curtain...

Ian, you need to loose your policy of letting the ladies first if they are going to call in such huge numbers.  The guys don't have a chance to get on when you keep moving them to the front of the line...

Even my wife thinks it's pretty silly to have all these ladies on and no men anymore...

I for one will have to start listening to another show in the evening if this continues much longer...  And I have been listening for many years now and don't change channels easily.

I just noticed your avatar.

You're an Anarcho-Syndicalist?

ChristianAnarchist

• God is a reality - you are a concept...
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Question Authority - Beware the cult of government
    • View Profile
    • The Big Bang Theory - In the beginning there was nothing... which exploded...
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 06:51:26 PM »

No, I'm a Christian Anarchist (note the order).  I chose the red/black simply because I like the appearance and not because some others have claimed it (recall the "anarchist" part of my title).  So I don't accept anyone's definition of it other than my own.  If you don't like my definition, feel free to invent your own...

Besides, there's no real cliam to the red/black flag.  Only supposition as to who was first with it (Wikipedia).

jeffersonish

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2009, 02:49:55 AM »

No, I'm a Christian Anarchist (note the order). 

kinda like a blue-green crayon is more green than blue ?  The first word is usually the modifier which is why I call myself an agnostic atheist.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2009, 02:59:38 AM »

[youtube=425,350]75qXUfp4wtw[/youtube]
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2009, 03:14:47 AM »

No, I'm a Christian Anarchist (note the order).  I chose the red/black simply because I like the appearance and not because some others have claimed it (recall the "anarchist" part of my title).  So I don't accept anyone's definition of it other than my own.  If you don't like my definition, feel free to invent your own...

Besides, there's no real cliam to the red/black flag.  Only supposition as to who was first with it (Wikipedia).

So you are a Christian Anarcho-Syndicalist?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Ben

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2009, 03:28:08 AM »

I'm a long ways behind and only just heard the show today. It was quite a good show. It was nice to hear new callers with different questions. For a while it was getting like the same old thing with the same callers and Ian and Mark preaching to the same choir. This show was a nice refreshing change from that.

I honestly don't believe Ian will become distracted enough to let the show change format and do day after day of talking about feelings or whatever and become Chick Talk Live. The show has never become Conspiracy Talk Live despite conspiracy theorists going at it a lot harder than anyone else.
People are so brainwashed by government and media lies that they'll actually argue their own rights away.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 04:37:28 AM »

I'm finally on to todays show (I think) and the question club tapered off pretty quickly.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2009, 02:42:41 PM »

So you are a Christian Anarcho-Syndicalist?

No.  "Christian Anarchist"...  You may review: http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=11164.0 for more detail.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »

No.  "Christian Anarchist"...  You may review: http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=11164.0 for more detail.
I have spent 4 years not clicking on that thread. No way am I gonna start now :)

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »

If it's Chick Talk live when women call up, is it Dick Talk Live when the men do?

I was in a pool!
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2009, 04:53:46 PM »

I have called in a couple of times and asked to not be pushed through because I was a woman.  I felt at the time Ian rushes female callers off faster because they do get front of the line status.  I might call in again sometime.  But I have to agree unless it is a slow night and no lady callers push them up.  But if they are well represented let the lineup be first come first serve.  I suspect foreign callers get priority so if you are a dude who can't wait put on a good fake accent.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2009, 06:24:58 PM »

I have spent 4 years not clicking on that thread. No way am I gonna start now :)

I don't blame you. It's the black hole of  non sequiturs and fallacious logic .
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

ChristianAnarchist

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »

I will put the logic of a belief in the Creator up against the "logic" of "everything went boom out of nothing in complete opposition to all laws of physics" any day...

shezmu

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2009, 10:56:09 PM »

I will put the logic of a belief in the Creator up against the "logic" of "everything went boom out of nothing in complete opposition to all laws of physics" any day...

Mind pointing me to a non-quack scientist who believes they know how the universe came about? Last I check, the only scientists saying they know how the universe began are creationists.

chicks talking about anything = more interesting than chemtrail paranoid rednecks from Montana

What about paranoid redneck chicks from Montana talking about chemtrails?   :)

I think the "female callers are more interesting than male callers" theory excludes.... older women.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Chick Talk Live - Enough already...

// ]]>

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 32 queries.