Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Basement.freetalklive.com
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Basement.freetalklive.com  (Read 2168 times)

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Basement.freetalklive.com
« on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:39 PM »

FTL has a new advertiser with somewhat unusual arrangement. They are paying us for people that fill out their online form for inspections for their basements. You won’t believe how affordable a dry useable basement can be and FTL gets $50 for everyone that fills out the online form at basement.freetalklive.com.  $500 off, a lifetime warranty and a free waterwatch alarm; Just go to basement.freetalklive.com click free inspection and estimate in the upper right hand corner fill out the online form and earn FTL $50!
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

rabidfurby

Re: Basement.freetalklive.com
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 09:28:50 PM »

Shitty economy's got you pretty desperate, huh?

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 09:36:27 PM »

I just assumed this would be about pr0n

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »

Shitty economy's got you pretty desperate, huh?

I don't feel like this is desperate. You might, that is your business, but $50 for someone filling out a web form. I have never heard of a per inquiry deal like that before. To seal the deal they sent a check for $4250. They appear to be a great organization.

If you have a basement, I hope you will fill out the form and see what these kind folks can do to make your life better.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »

Won't the inspectors object to all the dead and dying bodies I have hanging about in my basement?

Changed My Mind

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »

oh so you shouldn't just fill it out if you don't have a basement?

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »

oh so you shouldn't just fill it out if you don't have a basement?
I bet the first question is "do you has basement?????"
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

Changed My Mind

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 04:58:44 PM »

I'd like to earn them $50 but I don't own a basement.

AngryHateMusic

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 08:17:45 PM »

Looks like they provide a valuable service, that is very good but likely not a need for many at any one time.

As much as I would like to support FTL in this particular promotion, I expect they will not appreciate knowing my basement is completely finished, structurally sound, and that I have no intention of purchasing their services. Do you think I could let them know not to waste their time and just give FTL 50 notes instead? I certainly hope "they" proposed this agreement as "they" will certainly do the footwork. 

Recommending this first and foremost to those that need work on their basements would provide real and consistant leads. I am confident the 50 notes FTL recieves is well worth "my" investment, but not theirs.

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »

I don't feel like this is desperate. You might, that is your business, but $50 for someone filling out a web form. I have never heard of a per inquiry deal like that before.

It's the norm in web advertising. Most make payout triggered on some action. Nobody gets paid (for instance) on Google ads for Netflix unless someone actually signs up for NetFlix. The trigger can be different for each business.
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2009, 10:19:14 PM »

Would they give ya $25 for a crawlspace with a sump pump? Cause I got one of those..
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Changed My Mind

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2009, 11:52:39 PM »

so Mark hasn't answered here.  Maybe it's because he can't say for me to fill it out even though I don't have a basement but he'll get credit anyways.  He wouldn't knowingly send someone to an advertiser who can't possibly use the item just to get the credit.

So, if this is true Mark, just don't say anything and I'll wink wink go fill it out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Basement.freetalklive.com

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 46 queries.