Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Acid Trips and Splitting Birds
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Acid Trips and Splitting Birds  (Read 7717 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Re: Acid Trips and Splitting Birds
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 01:18:17 PM »

I like acid, but it's a workout.  I treat it like a lucid dream-- the first time I didn't really understand what was happening, but every time after that it has been easy to separate the trip from reality while still appreciating the trip.  I wouldn't ever go out in public while tripping, and will only trip if I can hang out outside and look at the plants, the grass, the sky, and the trees in privacy.  It wouldn't be good to have some straight person gawking at me while I watch the vegetation grow.   Calling it "fun" seems like a misnomer.  Ecstasy is fun.  Acid is more like experimenting with reality.  I would even call it educational. 

blackie

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 01:25:22 PM »

People who get high on acid and need a babysitter either take too much acid, or don't know how to handle being temporarily insane

Affirmative. By far, most of my trips were without company.
Is it even possible to take too much acid?

I wouldn't take acid any more. If I wanted to trip, I would just take shrooms, and only shrooms that I grew myself.

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 01:30:55 PM »

Dear god yes.
I never really took "too much" myself but I've had friends take 10-15 hits at once, of stuff for which 1 hit was plenty enough for me.

I wouldn't take acid any more. If I wanted to trip, I would just take shrooms, and only shrooms that I grew myself.
Shrooms are more fun and it's nice to have a trip that ends in a few hours. You can always eat more as necessary. The visuals can be a bit much though.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »

Shrooms are more fun and it's nice to have a trip that ends in a few hours. You can always eat more as necessary. The visuals can be a bit much though.

That's true-- a few hours is really plenty, especially if you want to be anything but useless the next day.  The first time I took shrooms I freaked myself out by looking in a mirror....I saw myself turning into some kind of monster.  The next time, I did it on purpose.   :)

blackie

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2009, 01:41:08 PM »

Dear god yes.
I never really took "too much" myself but I've had friends take 10-15 hits at once, of stuff for which 1 hit was plenty enough for me.
For me, I can only trip so hard, and taking extra hits doesn't make me trip any harder. I've done 10+ hits at once. It was just a waste of acid.

I found acid and shroom trips to be almost identical including how long the trip lasts. But shroom are a little bit of work to get down.

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2009, 02:29:13 PM »

I like acid, but it's a workout.  I treat it like a lucid dream-- the first time I didn't really understand what was happening, but every time after that it has been easy to separate the trip from reality while still appreciating the trip.  I wouldn't ever go out in public while tripping, and will only trip if I can hang out outside and look at the plants, the grass, the sky, and the trees in privacy.  It wouldn't be good to have some straight person gawking at me while I watch the vegetation grow.   Calling it "fun" seems like a misnomer.  Ecstasy is fun.  Acid is more like experimenting with reality.  I would even call it educational. 

Acid is definitely mentally exhausting.

Ecstasy is a great deal of fun; throw in a little acid and some nitrous oxide and it's even more fun.
Julia
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  Acid Trips and Splitting Birds

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.