Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  A few things....cartels, app to listen to FTL,beheadings, SOPA talk
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A few things....cartels, app to listen to FTL,beheadings, SOPA talk  (Read 1325 times)

ess173

• View Profile

listening to last nights show now. you're spot on about how cartel trafficking works as far as humans. as well the ones who dont support open immgration i agree dont get it. i know all too many good people that were booted from the US after working and building a life there, not to milk off of some system and commit crimes. great thing about immigrants is they have the dedication and drive that many Americans seem to lack. it should be handed to us after all right?

as far as the beheadings, ive always wonder why we've had essentially a blind eye to mexico while we tear crap up in the middle east. well now its not on the back doorstep anymore. i guess when the states fed guns to the cartels in a "Sting",,,they didnt have a blind eye to it then. ha

im guessing you guys are aware but there is a FTL channel on my Talk FM app for my ipod. i believe it was free. i personally prefer it over the LRN app when i just want to hear actual FTL and not the other shows.

as far as SOPA... i grew up making mix tapes from the radio like a lot of other people.are they going to come for my mix tapes in the attic next??!?!!? if so i certainly hope they at least dont kill my dog and flashbang my children

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: A few things....cartels, app to listen to FTL,beheadings, SOPA talk
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 11:54:20 PM »

Greetings BBS, I am currently listening to last nights show. These are my thoughts as jotted down while I listen. Free Talk Live is spot on about how cartel human trafficking works.  I too do not understand how some people do not support open immigration. I have first hand experiences with good people who were booted from the United States after having spent time working and building a life there. These people were not attempting to milk the system or commit crimes. I feel the greatest attribute about immigrants is that they have the dedication and the drive which many Americans seem to be lacking.  "It should be handed to us after all, right?"

With regards to the recent be-headings, I have always wondered why we have essentially had a "blind eye" towards Mexico, while on the other hand we bomb the middle east. Well, now it is no longer on our back doorstep. I suppose that when the government provided the cartels with guns during a "sting" they held a different view. How amusing. 

It is a guess of my part that you are already aware, but for those of you unacquainted there is a Free Talk Live channel on the "My Talk FM Application" for the Apple ipod.  To my recollection the application is provided at no cost. Personally, I prefer the aforementioned application over the one produced by the Liberty Radio Network when I merely wish to listen to Free Talk Live and not be annoyed by the bothering of alternative radio shows.

On a final note, I wish to look at the issue of SOPA. I grew up while making mixed-tapes from recordings of the public radio, not dissimilar to the actions of most people. The question stands then, are they going to come for my mix tapes in the attic next? If that is their intent, it is my most sincere hope that they restrain themselves from slaying my canines and flash banging my offspring.

Cordially yours,

E.S.S.

Well said old chap.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  A few things....cartels, app to listen to FTL,beheadings, SOPA talk

// ]]>

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 31 queries.