Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"  (Read 30881 times)

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"
« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2011, 07:56:50 AM »

They could do worse then Kallen. But I wouldn't recommend "libertarian" woman to anyone they are a little flighty and thin skinned at the moment. Better bet to find a nice girl who has a conservative moral and understands the way libertarian men think, and is willing to put up with it. Superimpose the lifestyles of Mark and Ian for proof.
My biggest fear is one of my daughters might bring home some useless starving artist. That would suck.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2011, 08:06:08 AM »

I'd go for a liberal chick who thinks she's really smart. Liberal chicks are the hottest and it would be worth it to try and convert her.

Two birds with one stone.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2011, 09:16:38 AM »

Daleberts "Prometheus unchained" is made in Ian's studio and is on LRN's rotation, kind of a outreach to gay people but I don't see much difference in Dale and Neal's political opinion and any other libertarian podcast show. Truth is I think Dale makes his arguments better on FTL when he doesn't focus on his sexual preference.

The opinions aren't supposed to be different and the focus isn't on my sexual preference.  What's different is the issues we're focusing on.  The audience of PURS is prime for the liberty message.  There are a LOT of them that are liberals for that reason only because they feel like traitors if they don't because they've been sold on there being just two ways of being.

I'm at a gay sci-fi/fantasy convention and I've already met one closet market anarchist who was thrilled to discover the show.  Also bumped into a couple who has signed on to the FSP and self-describe as voluntaryists.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 17, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »

I am pretty blind to physical traits. I wasn't always, I vaguely remember caring about stuff that doesn't effect me, but it has been awhile. Laziness and unaccountability and aggressiveness when they cause me problems get my full wrath so I don't claim to be a saint like R3 seems to think I am trying to be. Reaching out to groups is probably fine, I like WOL podcast. I just am personally turned off by grouping.

kallen

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2011, 06:28:37 PM »

I'll be moving up there next month.

So, what is yer plan, Kallen? Do you have a girlfriend or wife that you will be bringing to NH, when you move? Or, are you on the prowl for some liberty-loving white pussy?

Do you like white pussy, Kallen? Well then, maybe when Alaric moves to NH, he will hook you up with one of his white daughters, since Alaric seems so open-minded and liberty-loving ...and things.

I don't discriminate. She can be white, asian, hispanic, or whatever else. Seeing that the majority of women there are white. I guess that is what I would end up with.

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #95 on: May 18, 2011, 11:24:22 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITz_fU6RE5U[/youtube]

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2011, 04:55:51 AM »

Last night Ian and Mark made fun of Italians and Russians, and JJ and Ian made fun of Russians.  Does this mean that Ian and JJ are evil people or that they were just joking around as is common by some liberty lovers in Keene?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 05:05:44 AM by HR Puff and Stuph »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »

No, it means that Ian has some pretty neat mimic talents.
And has a sense of humour.
Who knew?

Riddler

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2011, 06:13:14 PM »

what was that gook blathering on about?

fuck sakes, w/ all the chinee debt the u.s. has w/ those people, we gonna have a sea of yellow headin' our way.

ahhhhhh, you have some states that DON'T have 48 peoporr (people) per square foot? rike we do?

we rike montana.......

put rots of coolee huts in grand canyon too,

ahhh, haa ha, round-eye

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »

Last night Ian and Mark made fun of Italians and Russians, and JJ and Ian made fun of Russians.  Does this mean that Ian and JJ are evil people or that they were just joking around as is common by some liberty lovers in Keene?

Nah, just means they still can't bring themselves to do a ghetto-voice...... ..Mark, in case he still searches for his name in the forum, let's get some effnicity up in hyuh!

Dunno what the big deal is, anyone from the hood who listens to the show would probably think it hilarious to hear Ian going all gan'sta.

- Southern whites, check.
- Chinee, check.
- Italians, check.
- Russians, check.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

BonerJoe

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2011, 07:38:25 PM »

WTFK is gonna be pissed.

Puke

• Sarcasm Overlord
  • FTL Creative Team
  • Rock on!
    • View Profile
    • Dooms Day Device Photography
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »

Hah! If you can't handle it then GTFO.
Dooms Day Device Photography = www.dooms-day-device.com
Iraq Veterans Against the War - www.ivaw.org

Riddler

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »

WTFK is gonna be pissed.

wtfkunty only gets his dander up over negroe/latino/oriental slander......

white-bashing helps him sleep at nite......alleviates the white-guilt thing.

(that outta bring the little faggot out of his closet)

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 23, 2011, 10:06:07 AM »

Just don't make fun of the Boston accent or the NYC old female jew accents by using them.  The actual voices offend my ears.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2011, 06:47:09 PM »

Just listened to the rebuttal to this thread by Puke and the gang.. lame! And still no equal opportunity offensiveness, just a couple more slight jabs at our Asian brothers and sisters.

"Puke and the gang" is used because it's obvious who the dominant fellow in the room is, that being Puke. That isn't dismissive of whoever is supposed to be in charge, just how it is. Doesn't really matter who is supposed to be in charge does it?
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.