Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"  (Read 30889 times)

alaric89

• View Profile
Re: "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2011, 03:22:49 PM »

hippees & crunchys do it to mask their foul body stench, ''cuz, like, man, y'know, it's uncool to, you know, like, bleed mother earth, you know, of her precious bodily fluids, you know.
if we used less water, then, like, maybe the poor people in africa wouldn't be, like, in a sandy desert, you know?
like, we're draining all the water out of their land, man.
or:
they're stoned & lazy
can't afford to heat their water
don't dig on buying soap from ''the man & his corporate evildoers, land-rapers & wall-street fatcats''

*Raises hand* What is a crunchy?
Some hippies make their own soap. I don't know how though. The only techniques I know use animal fats.
I checked wikipedia, you can use hemp oil among other things as well.

Riddler

« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2011, 03:44:49 PM »

*Raises hand* What is a crunchy?

granola-eatin' motherfuckers

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »

They're like the Crust Punks but listen to Grateful Dead instead of Crass.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2011, 06:35:13 PM »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbDWrnd29_I[/youtube]
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

kallen

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2011, 06:58:14 PM »

Go to 4.17's show, at 60 minutes in. Granted, this portion of the show is about 5 minutes out of 3 hours. However, here is what was said:

- blacks should be called apes because of the way they slump themselves around and walk slowly with a primitive-type gait
- blacks are lazy and stupid and you always see them dressing in shabby clothes
- blacks can't drive well
- a chuckle over an ethnic sounding name (DesJoMaquarius Johnson III)
- having fun with racial accents and dialects.. "yo wan get up in dis hyuh 'merka?"

60 minutes in...he talks about Asian people. Can you be more specific on where exactly that they make those statements?

I'll be moving up there next month. If statements like that are being made, then it leaves me to no surprise why very few blacks move up there. Free Talk Live has lots of silent listeners (who happens to be minorities but they don't call in). Joking or not, it is not encouraging.

Braco....I like your Free Talk Live...Black Edition idea....I'm curious to know what Ian and Mark will say to that.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 06:59:45 PM by kallen »

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »

Braco....I like your Free Talk Live...Black Edition idea....I'm curious to know what Ian and Mark will say to that.

I already know what Ian would say. He would tell you go get your ass out there and do it........... Make it happen.

The same thing he always says to someone that comes up with a decent idea.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »

Go to 4.17's show, at 60 minutes in. Granted, this portion of the show is about 5 minutes out of 3 hours. However, here is what was said:

- blacks should be called apes because of the way they slump themselves around and walk slowly with a primitive-type gait
- having fun with racial accents and dialects.. "yo wan get up in dis hyuh 'merka?"

60 minutes in...he talks about Asian people. Can you be more specific on where exactly that they make those statements?

I'll be moving up there next month. If statements like that are being made, then it leaves me to no surprise why very few blacks move up there. Free Talk Live has lots of silent listeners (who happens to be minorities but they don't call in). Joking or not, it is not encouraging.

This is the FTL BBS.  It is pretty much a place to go and bullshit.  I doubt most of the people that post here even regularly listen to FTL.  Anyway, none of those statements were said on FTL as far as I remember.

As for blacks moving to NH, I have no idea.  You may know better than I.  But, traditionally, blacks haven't moved to New England in large numbers outside of Boston at one time.  According to the most recent US Census data, there are less blacks in Boston now than there were 10 years ago.

Although, the overall percentage is way up in NH, the actually numbers are still very small.

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/census-shows-more-diversity-in-state/article_9f68cf74-9ca3-5e87-a82c-4d3fed9ad442.html
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2011, 10:28:06 PM »

This is the FTL BBS.  It is pretty much a place to go and bullshit.  I doubt most of the people that post here even regularly listen to FTL.  Anyway, none of those statements were said on FTL as far as I remember.

As for blacks moving to NH, I have no idea.  You may know better than I.  But, traditionally, blacks haven't moved to New England in large numbers outside of Boston at one time.  According to the most recent US Census data, there are less blacks in Boston now than there were 10 years ago.

Is New England the least so called racist area of the nation?  Likely so.  Has New England always been the least so called racist part of the nation?  Likely so.  Is the South the area on the nation with the most racial tension?  Likely so.  Is the South the are where there is the largest increase in the black population?  Likely so.

Although, the overall percentage is way up in NH, the actually numbers are still very small.

http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/local/census-shows-more-diversity-in-state/article_9f68cf74-9ca3-5e87-a82c-4d3fed9ad442.html
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 06:18:25 PM by HR Puff and Stuph »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Riddler

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2011, 06:56:14 AM »

we have 7) negroes in my town

blackie

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 08:24:00 AM »

NH is the third whitest state, behind Maine #1, and VT#2.

Northern New England is the whitest part of the country.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2011, 09:08:04 AM »

NH is the third whitest state, behind Maine #1, and VT#2.

Northern New England is the whitest part of the country.

Do they include Alaska in that?
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

blackie

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »

They forgot to kill the dirty Eskimos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Alaska#Race_and_ancestry
As of the 2005-2007 American Community Survey conducted by the U.S. Census Bureau, White Americans made up 68.5% of Alaska's population. African Americans made up 3.8% of Alaska's population. American Indians and Alaska Natives made up 13.4% of Alaska's population; they are the largest minority group. Asian Americans made up 4.6% of Alaska's population. Pacific Islander Americans made up 0.5% of the state's population. Individuals from some other race made up 1.9% of Alaska's population while individuals from two or more races made up 7.2% of the state's population. Hispanics and Latinos (of any race) made up 5.5% of Alaska's population.[4]

They had a genocide of the indians in New England.

White Power!

----

It looks like NH is number 4 now.

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/25/race-in-america-5-take-aways-from-the-2010-census/

3. The whitest states

States with the highest non-Hispanic white population are Maine and Vermont, both 94 percent white. They are followed by West Virginia at 93 percent and New Hampshire at 92 percent. However, in all four states, the increase in the minority population far outpaced gains in the white population. In the three New England states, the minority population increased by more than 50 percent, while growth of the white population was virtually stagnant. Minorities grew by 68 percent in New Hampshire, 65 percent in Maine and 52 percent in Vermont. Gains in the white populations in those three states were 2 percent, 3 percent and 1 percent, respectively. West Virginia's minority population grew by 29 percent, while its white population grew by 1 percent.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 10:26:15 AM by blackie »

kallen

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2011, 02:11:02 PM »

I already know what Ian would say. He would tell you go get your ass out there and do it........... Make it happen.

The same thing he always says to someone that comes up with a decent idea.

Yea...but I was thinking of a Free Talk Live sub-edition like She Talk Live or Free Talk Rive in which I would need their permission. I was curious if they would even consider another sublet of Free Talk Live (i.e. Minority Talk Live).

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2011, 03:06:20 PM »

Best for everyone if race is simply unnoticed and everyone is judged by their actions. Daleberts "Prometheus unchained" is made in Ian's studio and is on LRN's rotation, kind of a outreach to gay people but I don't see much difference in Dale and Neal's political opinion and any other libertarian podcast show. Truth is I think Dale makes his arguments better on FTL when he doesn't focus on his sexual preference.
One of the "Guns and Weed" guys is Middle Eastern but he doesn't really focus on his race and I think that is good.

One more thing, if you meet Stephanie from Shetalklive.... please get some video if you walk up to her and her friends and say, "Whats up, libertarian bitches!". Me thinks her reaction might be epic.  :lol:  (She showed a wee bit of sexist oversensitivity on the last shetalklive)

Riddler

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:19 PM »

Minorities grew by 68 percent in New Hampshire,

we need a fucking fence
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.