Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"  (Read 30877 times)

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
Re: "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2011, 10:34:33 AM »

They (Ian & Mark) frequently use suthr'n aixents to powar-tray ignrent whyte paple, but I've never once heard a hint of poking fun at black people and their well-earned and well known stereotypes.
I think they should poke fun at the well known and well-earned jew stereotypes.

Like what?
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2011, 02:44:24 PM »

They (Ian & Mark) frequently use suthr'n aixents to powar-tray ignrent whyte paple, but I've never once heard a hint of poking fun at black people and their well-earned and well known stereotypes.

Like what?

Like the one that says Jews are dirty, filthy, stinking animals?  :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:47:24 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

SeanD

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2011, 03:09:52 PM »

Like what?

You must have been around Hassidim in their black wool jackets during the Summer.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:12:31 PM by SeanD »

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »

Like what?

You must have been around Hassidim in their black wool jackets during the Summer.

lol

Nah, just a little light humor.

Now the Amish.....in the summer heat........... FUCK!!!

Steer clear at all costs.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 03:13:32 PM by quickmike »

blackie

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2011, 03:17:13 PM »

What race stinks the most?

I just found out that some black people think wet white people smell like wet dogs. And vice versa.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 03:24:07 PM »

What race stinks the most?

I just found out that some black people think wet white people smell like wet dogs. And vice versa.

All things being equal...... Puerto Ricans

blackie

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 03:31:28 PM »

Puerto Ricans smell like a cologne factory.

I'm talking about natural stink.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 03:35:36 PM »

Puerto Ricans smell like a cologne factory.

I'm talking about natural stink.

Ok, Puerto Ricans not submerged in cologne.

BonerJoe

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 06:18:04 PM »

Both white and black people smell the same when dirty. Asians a little less maybe.

Coconut

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 06:27:48 PM »

I don't expect Puke and the gang to have the balls to make fun of black people on the air either.

Did you miss my black woman voice? Or is that not edgy enough to count as "make fun of"

I can be more racist if you'd like.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »

On a scale of risque offensiveness, poking fun at Jews is one notch above blacks. I've no idea why such a taboo exists when it comes to these two groups.

What's the scale? I dunno.. try it out?

Safest to most taboo, escalating:

1. whites of all varieties (Aussies, French, Swiss, Merkan Cracker. This includes Christians by default.)
2. Asians
3. retards
4. physically disabled
5. mulattoes
6. Native American
7. Hispanic/Latino
8. Gay/Lesbian/TG/TS/F2M/M2F/M2F2MTGTSGLCDBDSM,ETC.THEIRPARENTSANDTHEPEOPLEWHOLOVETHEM
9. Muslim
10. Jews
11. New-Age Liberal Lefty Obama supporting Baby Boomers (OMG you've committed a thinkcrime just by reading that!)
12. blacks of all varieties, but Merkan Nagras is the ultimate in taboo
(within the black community)
12a.)light skinned (and/or Uncle Toms)
12b.)niggas on the DL
12c.)dark-skinned

I don't know where to place Aboriginals, Ainu, Inuit (Merkan and Russian)... you know, all those unimportant people in the modern world, yet who are likely to outlast any modern group of people.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 06:51:01 PM »

I don't expect Puke and the gang to have the balls to make fun of black people on the air either.

Did you miss my black woman voice? Or is that not edgy enough to count as "make fun of"

I can be more racist if you'd like.

If I'm wrong in this, yes, please let me know and I'll eat my words without complaint. I'd love to be wrong in this.

As long as it's equal opportunity, I've got no issues whatsoever. Was the black lady voice in the same show?

Plus, I don't think any of you guys are racist. My only point bringing this up is to, hopefully, get Ian & Mark to recognize their double-standard stance on "racial" issues.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:10 PM »

Ian can be a dick and will never show the double standards, but he is better about this then some of the FTL co-hosts.

As for jews being dirty, living in the US, I've never heard that one.  Also, I've never heard that blacks think whites smell bad or the opposite.  The blacks I know are much more likely to smell better than the whites I know as they tend to use much more smelly stuff on their bodies.  Then again, I've known a ton of blacks, which likely isn't true of blackie.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

blackie

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »

As for jews being dirty, living in the US, I've never heard that one.
I have experienced it. The one IRL jew freind I knew when I was in highschool stank. It was BO and bad breath. He was also a ginger, so maybe that is why he stank. Anyway, I considered him to be white.

Also, I've never heard that blacks think whites smell bad or the opposite.  The blacks I know are much more likely to smell better than the whites I know as they tend to use much more smelly stuff on their bodies.  Then again, I've known a ton of blacks, which likely isn't true of blackie.
A ton of blacks...is the proper name for that a niggerton?

Dude, I was in the army. I shared a room in the barracks with black people for several months. I have also showered with black people, and didn't notice black dudes getting stinky when they get wet.

But once in West Virginia, a black chick got onto the Morgantown PRT in the rain, and I'm pretty sure she smelled like a wet dog. Maybe it has something to do with black chick hair.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:44:38 AM by blackie »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 12:40:07 PM »

But once in West Virginia, a black chick got onto the Morgantown PRT in the rain, and I'm pretty sure she smelled like a wet dog. Maybe it has something to do with black chick hair.

Wow, one person.  I don't know if you are an asshole or what.  I grew up with blacks.  I went to black churches, black schools and so on.  I played in black areas and worked with mostly blacks sometimes.  Anyway, while racism is impossible, you certainly seem to have something against blacks for some reason.  Or maybe I'm wrong :)

As for female black hair, you may actually have a point.  Sometimes it isn't even washed every week.  I remember when some black males weren't washing their hair too often either.  Nevertheless, if any thing, I'd still say that blacks tend to smell better than whites, especially black males which seem much more likely to use smelly stuff on their body than white males, especially young ones in the South.

Many of the white males I grew up with in the South were traditional types whereas the blacks were fast to adapt to changes in culture.

Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Show
| | |-+  "Free Talk Rive - Chinee Edition"

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.