Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  When Will We Receive Our 2Gb USB Device Pre-orders?

Poll

When Will We Receive Our 2Gb USB Device Pre-orders?

By the end of June
- 0 (0%)
July
- 3 (13.6%)
August
- 2 (9.1%)
September
- 2 (9.1%)
- 1 (4.5%)
- 6 (27.3%)
Never
- 8 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down

Author Topic: When Will We Receive Our 2Gb USB Device Pre-orders?  (Read 23548 times)

money dollars

Re: When Will We Receive Our 2Gb USB Device Pre-orders?
« Reply #135 on: June 18, 2007, 01:04:53 AM »

I'm going to be hanging out with my friends. I don't think Wtfk has ever heard of 'friends', but they must be attended to. Night.
Friends are over rated.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2007, 02:09:07 AM »

Wow, this thread is full of a bunch of fucking dumbass crackheads.  Holy shit, if anyone wants to know why NOT to be a libertarian, I would show this thread full of fucking retards like X, Y, and Z (I'm not naming names, its fucking clear who you retards are).  A bunch of drugged out schizophrenic crackheads. I mean what the hell?  You retards make multiple accounts and pretend to be other people, yeah it could be funny sure, but you're too stupid to pull it off and make it look like you idiots are sane.  God damn.  I don't think Ian should advertise the BBS on-air because I'm sure it scares people away from the liberty movement.  Seeing the shameful retardation in this thread makes me question whether half the people on this BBS are fake federal agents or just crackhead wannabe libertarians.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

ILikeMoney

« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2007, 02:24:35 AM »

<- Fed

money dollars

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2007, 03:33:36 AM »

^
  |
K-Fed

ILikeMoney

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2007, 03:55:56 AM »

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2007, 11:16:16 AM »

I don't think Ian should advertise the BBS on-air because I'm sure it scares people away from the liberty movement. 

An idiotic forum fight scaring away potential recruits?  If they can't handle this, then they're not going to be very much for the government and their guns.
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2007, 03:12:10 PM »

I don't think Ian should advertise the BBS on-air because I'm sure it scares people away from the liberty movement. 

An idiotic forum fight scaring away potential recruits?  If they can't handle this, then they're not going to be very much for the government and their guns.
Eh.  It doesn't do much to help.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2007, 03:48:21 PM »

If they can't handle this, then they're not going to be very much for the government and their guns.

Yeah, we are all gonna stand up to the governments' guns.  No thanks.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

FTL_Ian

• Professional Iconoclast
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Free Keene
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2007, 09:44:47 PM »

If they can't handle this, then they're not going to be very much for the government and their guns.

Yeah, we are all gonna stand up to the governments' guns.  No thanks.

I meant the fear of state violence preventing activism, no actually looking down their barrels.   :roll:
Please support the show by joining the AMP program at http//amp.freetalklive.com

I blog at http://freekeene.com

Bill Brasky

« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2007, 02:12:28 AM »

Wow, this thread is full of a bunch of fucking dumbass crackheads.  Holy shit, if anyone wants to know why NOT to be a libertarian, I would show this thread full of fucking retards like X, Y, and Z (I'm not naming names, its fucking clear who you retards are).  A bunch of drugged out schizophrenic crackheads. I mean what the hell?  You retards make multiple accounts and pretend to be other people, yeah it could be funny sure, but you're too stupid to pull it off and make it look like you idiots are sane.  God damn.  I don't think Ian should advertise the BBS on-air because I'm sure it scares people away from the liberty movement.  Seeing the shameful retardation in this thread makes me question whether half the people on this BBS are fake federal agents or just crackhead wannabe libertarians.

What were you freaking out about not long ago, flouride and circumscision? 

I'd like "things I like to put in my mouth for 400, Alex"

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2007, 04:13:37 AM »

Oh that's right, were you one of those flouride conspiracy theorists, IT'S A CONSPIRACY FOR MIND CONTROL!  That kind of shit is a reason people will never catch onto the liberty movement.  At this point in time, its allied to too many dumbfuck conspiracy theorists and tin foil beanie wearing punks like you.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »

Oh that's right, were you one of those flouride conspiracy theorists, IT'S A CONSPIRACY FOR MIND CONTROL!  That kind of shit is a reason people will never catch onto the liberty movement.  At this point in time, its allied to too many dumbfuck conspiracy theorists and tin foil beanie wearing punks like you.

No...  I'm okay with flouride.  YOU were the one running your mouth about the evils of flouride, Mr. My-Dad's-A-Dentist, remember? 

Durrr -- "That kind of shit is why people will never catch onto liberty..."  Bzzz, wrong-o.  It's because morons run their fuckin useless mouths to the extreme and can't stick to one fucking topic while all their useless shit rattles around in their vacant minds and comes blasting out in big gushing torrents for no goddamn reason. 

Hey, lets associate EVERYTHING with lib'ism and liberty, for no practical reasons, and look like a bunch of one track minded maniacal fucktards.  That'll fill the pews.  Dumbass. 

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »

No...  I'm okay with flouride.  YOU were the one running your mouth about the evils of flouride, Mr. My-Dad's-A-Dentist, remember? 

Durrr -- "That kind of shit is why people will never catch onto liberty..."  Bzzz, wrong-o.  It's because morons run their fuckin useless mouths to the extreme and can't stick to one fucking topic while all their useless shit rattles around in their vacant minds and comes blasting out in big gushing torrents for no goddamn reason. 

Hey, lets associate EVERYTHING with lib'ism and liberty, for no practical reasons, and look like a bunch of one track minded maniacal fucktards.  That'll fill the pews.  Dumbass. 
I think its great that the water is flouridated, helps keep your teeth healthy.  You're a moron. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2007, 09:44:42 PM »

Well, good then, all I remember is a looonng rambling cesspool of bullshit ala' Joel the Opinionated.

Coulda just said that at the outset of your rant back then and saved yourself a lot of headaches. 

And, how does that make me a moron?  Look kid, build yourself on your dime, grow some hair on your balls, and call me a moron when you've established yourself without being spoonfed all the necessities, I'll be the first to agree with you.  Sit back and let a nice smooth path be given to you, I won't care how far you take it, you'll still be nothing more than a successful passenger. 

You've got a big streak of "Our little Joel is so smart" in you, which amounts to exactly one hill of shit when it comes time to engage the world on your terms.  Get over yourself.  I know exactly four people that impress me enough to accept a higher normal amount of bullshit because they may be quirky or have a bad day.  You aren't one of them.  You wouldn't be qualified to tie their shoes. 

ILikeMoney

« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2007, 10:32:35 PM »

I know exactly four people that impress me enough to accept a higher normal amount of bullshit because they may be quirky or have a bad day.  You aren't one of them. 

I bet I am.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  When Will We Receive Our 2Gb USB Device Pre-orders?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 38 queries.