Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  When is rape funny?

Poll

When is rape funny?

All the time
- 3 (10.3%)
Some of the time
- 14 (48.3%)
Never
- 12 (41.4%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: When is rape funny?  (Read 6457 times)

fatcat

When is rape funny?
« on: June 18, 2009, 09:11:27 PM »

?

JWI

Re: When is rape funny?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:15:32 PM »

This somewhat explains it.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VcFryjunIjw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VcFryjunIjw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »

When it happens to men in jails.

Not that I personally think assrape is funny, but certain comedians keep warning people to not drop the soap. I personally find it distasteful.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Alex Libman 14

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 08:43:09 PM »

When I can sympathize more with the rapist (lonely lowlife) than with the victim (hot tart who he'd never be able to get otherwise) - which is most of the time.

Humor and justice are two very separate things.  One is an emotion, the other is a rational system.  Sometimes they come into conflict, and it's no sin to laugh, as long as reason overpowers emotion when time comes to one's actions.

Jetfire

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 08:46:44 PM »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

When I can sympathize more with the rapist (lonely lowlife) than with the victim (hot tart who he'd never be able to get otherwise) - which is most of the time.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2009, 06:33:13 AM »

When it's a little girl, of course.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »

I don't really think it is at all, but that's one of the few touchy subjects with me personally. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2009, 09:29:47 AM »

Rape's not funny, ever.  Neither is beating someone to death, decapitation, torture, or child molestation.

Jokes about any of the above can be funny......it just depends on the joke. 

NHArticleTen

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »

Rape's not funny, ever.  Neither is beating someone to death, decapitation, torture, or child molestation.

all of it is quite sickening

insensitive

distasteful

if you've got nothing better to do than rape or think about raping or talk about raping others...here's hoping for your immediate extermination...

your mileage may vary

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »

all of it is quite sickening

insensitive

distasteful

if you've got nothing better to do than rape or think about raping or talk about raping others...here's hoping for your immediate extermination...

your mileage may vary

alex libman, libmanator, etc.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Jetfire

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 12:51:59 PM »

Hey fatcat have you ever raped anyone or really want to or something?

She was asking for it.

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 01:43:56 PM »

Is this one funny? :shock:

A MAN has been arrested after allegedly using personal ads on classifieds website Craigslist to find a man to rape his wife.

CNN reports police in Kannapolis, North Carolina, responded to an emergency call at 2.45am on Sunday about a man with a knife sexually assaulting a woman in her bedroom.

The husband was present during the assault and two young children slept nearby.

Captain Ralph Adams said inconsistencies in the husband’s statement and no sign of forced entry raised their suspicions, and they seized electronic equipment from the home.

Officers allegedly found that the man used personal ads on Craigslist to arrange for someone to come to their home and rape his wife using "some kind of scare tactic".

The husband has been charged with first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sexual offence and one count of attempted first-degree sexual offence.

Craigslist, based in San Francisco, is run by less than 30 people but offers classified ads and forums for more than hundreds of cities in the US and around the world. In 2004, online auction website eBay bought 25 per cent of the firm's equity.

The website, which is not liable for certain ads, has previously been linked to court cases involving ads for hitmen and babies for sale. It introduced a new verification system last November to crack down on illicit prostitution.

- with AFP

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,28348,25585856-5014239,00.html

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 02:18:26 PM »

Is this one funny? :shock:

A MAN has been arrested after allegedly using personal ads on classifieds website Craigslist to find a man to rape his wife.

CNN reports police in Kannapolis, North Carolina, responded to an emergency call at 2.45am on Sunday about a man with a knife sexually assaulting a woman in her bedroom.

The husband was present during the assault and two young children slept nearby.

Captain Ralph Adams said inconsistencies in the husband’s statement and no sign of forced entry raised their suspicions, and they seized electronic equipment from the home.

Officers allegedly found that the man used personal ads on Craigslist to arrange for someone to come to their home and rape his wife using "some kind of scare tactic".

The husband has been charged with first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sexual offence and one count of attempted first-degree sexual offence.

Craigslist, based in San Francisco, is run by less than 30 people but offers classified ads and forums for more than hundreds of cities in the US and around the world. In 2004, online auction website eBay bought 25 per cent of the firm's equity.

The website, which is not liable for certain ads, has previously been linked to court cases involving ads for hitmen and babies for sale. It introduced a new verification system last November to crack down on illicit prostitution.

- with AFP

http://www.news.com.au/technology/story/0,28348,25585856-5014239,00.html

That confuses me so much.

First of all, wasn't the actual rapist charged with anything??

Second, why the hell would you hire someone to rape your wife in the first place, if it wasn't part of some joint sex fantasy? 

LordMarius

• The only Norwegian freemarketeer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »

The british stand-up comedian Jimmy Carr did a really funny rape joke on one of his DVDs.

Whats worse than finding a worm in your apple?
- Being raped!

Bwaaaahahahaha, I loooooled!

I really like distasteful jokes about death, rape, murder, violence, racism, suicide, jews and so on. Using humor is a wonderful way to tackle the distasteful things in life.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  When is rape funny?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 37 queries.