Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps

Poll

If found guilty, what should be his fate?

Ostrasization by his peers, on a voluntary basis
- 3 (14.3%)
Bitchslapped into oblivion, beyond any point ever seen
- 3 (14.3%)
Both
- 3 (14.3%)
None
- 2 (9.5%)
Both plus assfucked with a thrashing barracuda
- 10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps  (Read 28130 times)

ladyattis

Re: The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2007, 02:15:33 PM »

Bill, what you have is circumstantial evidence. Unless, the board mods say otherwise, STFU and GTFO. No one here has the time for this sort of bullshit. If you want to defame people, please do it else where. Until then, you and Zim are on my ignore list of doom. Have fun kiddies.

-- Bridget

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2007, 02:16:58 PM »

What's wrong with Zim's taste in cartoons?  and what is wrong with being 25 and in college?  I am 31 and I'm in college.  Is there a problem with that? 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

ladyattis

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »

What's wrong with Zim's taste in cartoons?  and what is wrong with being 25 and in college?  I am 31 and I'm in college.  Is there a problem with that? 

You just gave me a vision of my future.... [darth vader]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........[/darth vader]

Sorry, I had to do it, it's part of the BBS rules.

-- Bridget

gandhi2

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 02:19:56 PM »

Heh.  I admit that I've spent about half an hour total trying to develop something of this sort.  All that I have currently is a shortcut to the BBS at this URL:
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?action=modifykarma;sa=smite;uid=1548
which I refresh about as often as I ping digg.  Still of questionable repute, but at least it limits my vendettas to one person, and I didn't need to create any fake accounts nor attempt to dish out more negative karma than is allotted to me.  I've thought about setting up some RSS feed monitor to circumvent the whole thing, but that's not nearly as fun.

While I've mostly forgotten about it, the karma of the one person at the top of my list has dropped gradually despite his sporadic presence in recent weeks.  It would be kind of fun to waste a bit of time attempting to automate it, but the work required was slightly more extensive than I cared to do.

Hint:  You can't use crontab and wget/lynx/mozilla because it requires login cookies.  If you wanted to do it right, however, this would probably be the best place to start.  I imagine if you use some script language like python and build your headers, sending a Request object through urllib.urlopen() might work.

Oh, yeah.  The boy is definitely guilty.  5 months community service.  And he owes us all ice cream.  Mmmmm.  Ice cream.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »

Yeah, monitoring Zim's board habits is pretty weird.  Your weird Brasky.  All that over something as petty as Karma. 

I sit up all night at work. 

If you sat up all night, and watched it go on and off on the hour, and slap slap...

How long would it take you to realize its a bot?

These arent difficult questions.

The man is free to slap himself silly if he sits here and reads the posts.

Hey, I know, lets just all get bots and go the fuck home.  Then it could just be a cube inside a cube, existing and slapping and nobody would have to lift a fucking finger.

Let the bot wars begin, the cyborg wars of the 21st century

Everybody stop, its a bots only board now.  Except for when Zim wants to come in and stick cartoon dicks up his buddies ass.  Then we just all do the robotron dance and act like its cool, for his enjoyment, plastic people in prearranged poses, Greetings zim- thankyou for entering the ftl sterile environment please post your thoughts and we will all go ha-ha-ha if you decide we should laugh

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with being 25 in college in miami, thats the whole point Muppet.  I think he has better things to do than design bots for an argument that happened a month ago

ladyattis

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2007, 02:23:58 PM »

Bitch slap for gandhi because again it's all circumstantial until we have some real data, not just logs. Fucking eh, you remind me of the jackasses that think someone who plays a certain zone in an MMO is a bot because you can't believe their quest does fucking take that long to finish. I'm sure glad I still got your pussy ass on iggy.

-- Bridget

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2007, 02:24:49 PM »

maybe he is right about your ass-holiness.  
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Earthwormzim

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »

What exactly would meet your criteria for having a so-called "life"?  How about living with your girlfriend?  How about going to college?  How about working a full time job?  How about having hobbies such as listening to heavy metal or techno, or watching anime, or going to concerts every once-in-a-while?  All of these describe me.  Do I have a life yet, according to you, Mr. Bill Brasky? 

EternityAblaze

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 02:26:27 PM »

I nominate this as "Topic of the Year", although the year has only just begun.  I doubt however anything will surpass this.  ROFL!

gandhi2

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »

Bitch slap for gandhi because again it's all circumstantial until we have some real data, not just logs. Fucking eh, you remind me of the jackasses that think someone who plays a certain zone in an MMO is a bot because you can't believe their quest does fucking take that long to finish. I'm sure glad I still got your pussy ass on iggy.

a) Why was this necessary?
b) What have I done to piss you off lately?
d) Do you Randoids have any sense of humor? ;)
d) How could you read my posts if I'm being ignored?
e) I've thrown up the damned white flag.  Can we stop now?

Oh, yeah, /bitchslapped back.  This is going to get catty, Bridgie...I'm a karma whore, we all know it, and apparently the worst thing that I could have done to that end was not like Ayn Rand's work.  Even after being a complete ass-dick to a few trolls...my karma never dropped so fast.

ladyattis

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »

a) Why was this necessary?
Because you're being a nub.
b) What have I done to piss you off lately?
You're still breathing.

d) Do you Randoids have any sense of humor? ;)
Only when it's from a Subgenii.
d) How could you read my posts if I'm being ignored?
You can click a little button that lets you read them.
e) I've thrown up the damned white flag.  Can we stop now?
No.

EternityAblaze

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2007, 02:44:49 PM »

...And the Karma Holocaust has begun!  lmao!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2007, 02:50:55 PM »

-- Bridget

Hey, you know what?

I just read a lengthy thread about how you dislike people who have no business shitting in a discussion. 

I posted facts, and there will be no moderation unless the mods decide to include themselves. 

You believe you are entitled to your interpretation of a series of events and you draw from them a conclusion, as do I.

Are you better than me?  Maybe you are better in math, and you've read some books that apply to specific arguments here of political philosophy, but I'll tell you what, when you argue from the hip, its a total piece of shit.

Bill, what you have is circumstantial evidence. Unless, the board mods say otherwise, STFU and GTFO. No one here has the time for this sort of bullshit. If you want to defame people, please do it else where. Until then, you and Zim are on my ignore list of doom. Have fun kiddies.

-- Bridget

And what the fuck is this shit, twinkletoes?

No one here has the time?  Then why participate, o' wise one?

I know I have circumstantial evidence, I stated that in the first post.  Most of it is fact, did you also read that, o' wise one?

And who the fuck are you to tell me to STFU and GTFO of my OWN FUCKING THREAD? 

I think you need a wakeup call babydoll.  You wandered into Galts Gulch and kicked over the water barrel, with malice.  You are a hypocrite.  You are free to speak, but thats about it.  I have opinions as much as you do, perhaps more, and I dare say they make more sense because I learn from my mistakes and I listen to people smarter than me.  You do not. 

You may speak to me at your leisure, but do it with some self respect next time, not for my benefit, but for yours. 

ladyattis

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 02:56:00 PM »

Are you better than me?
Morally, yes. Intellectually, yes.
No one here has the time?  Then why participate, o' wise one?
To keep trollish assholes like you in your place.
I know I have circumstantial evidence, I stated that in the first post.  Most of it is fact, did you also read that, o' wise one?
Yes, and you're false accusing someone of something. If you have no proof, then back down and delete the thread. Otherwise, expect my response.
And who the fuck are you to tell me to STFU and GTFO of my OWN FUCKING THREAD?
Because I am your moral better, boy.
I think you need a wakeup call babydoll.  You wandered into Galts Gulch and kicked over the water barrel, with malice.  You are a hypocrite.  You are free to speak, but thats about it.  I have opinions as much as you do, perhaps more, and I dare say they make more sense because I learn from my mistakes and I listen to people smarter than me.  You do not.
I think this is completely irrelevant in that you are the one falsely accusing someone of something.
You may speak to me at your leisure, but do it with some self respect next time, not for my benefit, but for yours.
Self-respect, boy? I have no respect for you. I would not even piss on you if you were on fire. Kiss my ass and die, fucktard.

-- Bridget

gandhi2

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 02:58:09 PM »

Re: Bridget:

Apart from being absolutely unnecessary, your post has shown a level of vengeance even I couldn't match, and a level of maturity incomparable to most on the board.  It is obvious that you have not yet cooled down from the unimaginable offense of being critical of somebody who is very influentual to you.  I have apologized repeatedly for the offense, but if you feel threatened by a difference of opinion, I would caution you to remember that this sort of difference will be common in any grouping of intelligent minds.

To continue to have such a feud will really only ruin both yours, mine, and everybody else's time here.  A certain amount of disrespect is probably absolvable, but after a while, the dramatic exchange is disregarded by all but the party/parties involved in it.  I'm not going to play a part....I'd rather enjoy my time debating with members here, than work up a sweat over insults hurled my way with no initiation of force, nor reason apart from attempting to get my blood boiling.  If that is indeed your goal, I'm afraid you will be robbed of the satisfaction.  If, however, you wish to continue to act in a disrespectful manner, I would merely ask that you push the button that drops my karma, instead of making loud and meaningless proclamations.

P.S.
I am relatively sure you have mis-spelled "newb."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 03:00:33 PM by gandhi2 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps

// ]]>

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 37 queries.