Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps

Poll

If found guilty, what should be his fate?

Ostrasization by his peers, on a voluntary basis
- 3 (14.3%)
Bitchslapped into oblivion, beyond any point ever seen
- 3 (14.3%)
Both
- 3 (14.3%)
None
- 2 (9.5%)
Both plus assfucked with a thrashing barracuda
- 10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps  (Read 28134 times)

Bill Brasky

The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps
« on: January 24, 2007, 10:34:09 AM »

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.  We now call this common court of man to session, the Honorable Mr. William F. Brasky presiding. Please remain seated, we are all equals here.

-------------------------------------

Greetings gentlemen, and ladies.  Thankyou for attending.  I have called you together as concerned citizens to present you with an allegation and a list of evidence, some is verifiable fact, some is witness testimony.  Witness testimony is understandably suspect of malfeasance, and should be treated as such.  However, the testimony is provided by me, and as a man of honor, I pledge to speak truthfully.

Lets begin, shall we?  I will make this as brief as possible.

The allegation:  Earthwormzim, the man you see seated before you stands accused of having a bot program he created for the purpose of bitchslapping board members who have angered him.

THE ACCUSED

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2068
          Last Active:     Today at 08:00:42 AM
          Last Active:     Today at 10:02:22 AM
          Last Active:     Today at 11:03:10 AM

Earthwormzim      10:02:22 AM     Unknown Action

As you will note, his time last active on the boards is 8 am exactly.  Over the last few days I had become suspect of his pattern of logging on to the boards, and the regular intervals of being bitchslapped.  So, as he would come on-line I would investigate his whereabouts by using the page listed directly below:

http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?action=who

If you are unfamiliar with this page, take note of it later and you will see it lists each active member and the page they are reading or posting on.  Mr. Zim would be listed, but the programming of the board would not recognize his location, so it would list him as being in an unknown location, which is unusual but not unheard of. 

I then became more curious and observed the pattern of logging on, and it was every hour on the hour, plus one minute to work the karma properly, exactly, and each time for a few minutes and gone.  I propose the following scenario:  Mr. Zim would leave the BBS page open, and his bot would log him into the system, and after the bot had done its dirty little business, it would remain inactive until the BBS timer logged him off for inactivity.

While it is possible he logs on each hour over an entire night for five minutes, bitchslaps me and leaves, I doubt it is manually done.  It is too regular.  You may also take note of his posts, he got flamed by me in his little anime rant, and became angered.  He then posted a whiny diatribe about being slapped down to a negative karma for his behavior in Keti's "I'm in your wi-fi stealing your bandwidth" thread.  Yet his posts are rather infrequent, often one or two posts, a day or two apart, then a flurry, then none for a week. 

First the slapdown, then the anime argument, then the negative karma thread.  Finally, the bot. 

This boy has some fucking issues.  So, is he capable of writing such a piece of script?  Possibly...

Holy crap.  I didn't think Google Video would/could show nudity.  Shit. I'm in the fucking computer lab at school, and there are boobs flashing all over the screen.  Fuckin' shit! 

I've never closed a window faster in my life.

Its also quite possible he just has a set of hacker toolz, faders and chatbusters, that sort of shit.  But, it's a short step to using devices to snake your IP address and do other unscrupulous things.  Either way, not cool.  There are many here who post from work and having someone sniff around your firewall in a corporation is serious business. 

I propose that Mr Zim cut his fucking bullshit, grow the fuck up, and use the appropriate responses in a forum.  Speak your mind, defend your opinions if you feel it to be necessary, or leave if you dislike the participants in a forum you voluntarily choose to attend. 

Maybe I'm out of line and this is a non-issue.  I dont particularly care about the bitchslaps, thats kid stuff.  Its the bizarre behavior and obsession, and acting out of line with general expectations of social interaction. 

To be accepted as a peer in a community, it is generally expected you will respect the unspoken rules.  When you are expecting to be treated as an equal, it leads to reason you will behave as an equal.  Often people color outside the lines, and they will fall into a little cadre of similarly minded peers, and so you get the jocks and geeks and stoners, its perfectly natural.  Not everyone gets on perfectly with everyone, but there are some who stand on the fringe and dont get any satisfaction from their subset of equals, instead they seek to use things against people who pay them no heed.  These are the columbine types. 

Mr Zim, you may go.  You are not expected to participate in any deliberations, although it is your right to speak freely in your defense.  The verdict, if any, will be delivered in due time.  Until then, you know and I know, and you must answer only to yourself.  I have formed the opinion that you are a cunt, and you must deal with your issues in your way.  I feel sorry for you that you must resort to using a little device of code to extract some sort of malformed revenge upon a person (or people) who disagree with you. 

So, any thoughts?  The floor is open. 

« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 11:20:53 AM by Bill Brasky »

mrapplecastle

Re: The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »

Will Mr. Zim have jurors?
If so jury nullification might play a role here.....btw this thread is bodacious

EternityAblaze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 12:39:32 PM »

I think you have an earthwormzim complex sir.

Earthwormzim

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 01:13:51 PM »

A bot?  Lol!  You give me too much credit.

Actually, it's just a little help.  Let me explain.

A few weeks ago, during the anime rant, I was pretty annoyed by your constant ass-holiness, so I bitchslapped you quite often, but I noticed that my bitchslapping was going nowhere.  So, I told a friend of mine about it (who actually posts on this board, too), and he agreed that it was quite strange...he also agreed that your behavior was pretty ass-holy, too.  So he began to bitchslap you.

We decided to bitchslap you every day, every single time we sat down at our computers.  But something odd was happening.  Even though we'd bitchslap you probably 10 or more times a day, your karma would still increase.  In fact, constant bitchslapping from two people over a period of about 2 weeks yielded an increase in your karma from approximately 285 to 305. 

Considering the fact that we'd bitchslap you, on an average, about 10 times a day (together), this would require you to get 10 or more applauses in such a way to manage a 20 point increase over a two week period.  Over the two week period, we estimate that we bitchslapped you at least 50-60 times, and for you to manage to still pull out at over 305, you would have required over 80 applauses over this small two week period...and we believe this to be higly improbable, due to your ass-holy nature.

So, we, in discussion, decided that this phenomenon can only be explained in one of three ways:

1)  You have a small group of fans that applaud you every time they get on the board (at least two highly, highly dedicated fanboy friends, that is).  I find it highly unlikely that you actually have "fans" when taking your ass-holiness into account, therefore I believe that this is not the case.

2)  You have programmed a bot that applauds you.  I don't believe this to be the case since the ability to actually program a bot, I believe, is pretty uncommon.

3)  You have multiple accounts (at least, more that one), all of which are most likely dumby accounts, onto which you login each day, for the very specific purpose of applauding your main account as Bill Brasky.  I feel this is the most likely explanation, being that this is something any Joe Blow can do.  Hell, I admit, I even thought about doing it to repair my karma, but I decided that my karma is fine the way it is.

As for me...I have had this same window open on this board for quite some time, and in fact, I often times leave the window open, logged into my account for many, many days at a time.  It is true, I don't respond very often, but I do read a lot of it.  I don't like to respond to a thread unless I actually have something valid to say, unlike some of the board members who post 50 three-word-or-less posts a day to increase their post count.  I don't care about my post count, so I don't partake in such lame behavior.

But, hey...if you think I'm smart enough to program a bot...killer.  I'm glad I give that impression on this board.

edit:

Yes, we've been bitchslapping you quite a bit, because of your ass-holiness.  But, neither of us cheat our own personal accounts...as it seems you cheat yours.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 01:33:48 PM by Earthwormzim »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 01:15:38 PM »

I think I am observant, and if you have read my post it would appear you are not.  I have not spoken to the jackass in question in approximately a month, maybe three weeks.  Nor do I care to, because I have little in common with him.  I would hardly call that a complex.  A complex would be more accurately defined as someone who obsessively takes steps to interact with another person or is overcome with a need to influence or control a person or object. 

Who does that sound like to you, mister eternity?  Hmmm?  Does that definition ring any bells?  As I've outlined, the jackass enters and leaves on an hourly basis and also happens to show up as being in an area of Unknown Action.  Thats when the program runs.  So, What do you think will happen tonight or today, will the hourly-plus one minute visits continue, or will the program get tweaked?

Or will the visits stop completely?  Random chaos?  One hour and thirty-seven minutes?  I cant wait to see.

Mr Zim already has a second profile created, but never used it, are there more?  Will someone go through the strange motions of making thirty posts just to bitchslap someone who dislikes the cartoons you hold so dearly?

Yes, you are an anime lover, but are you a lover of the anime lover? 

Guess who else I've been looking at?  Thanks for participating. 

Earthwormzim

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 01:23:55 PM »

"Hourly plus one minute visits"?

Haha...I've already explained that I leave my account logged on for very long periods of time.  I don't log in and out several times a day. 

Earthwormzim

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 01:31:33 PM »

A complex would be more accurately defined as someone who obsessively takes steps to interact with another person or is overcome with a need to influence or control a person or object. 

Actually, more precise definitions, according to Dictionary.com include: 
7.   Psychology. a system of interrelated, emotion-charged ideas, feelings, memories, and impulses that is usually repressed and that gives rise to abnormal or pathological behavior.
8.   a fixed idea; an obsessive notion.

Zhwazi

• Recovering Ex-Anarchocapitalist
    • View Profile
    • Ana.rchist.net
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 01:43:58 PM »

Guilty of the lesser charge of being an asstart and abusing the karma system.

Recommended sentence, make him applaud you 60 or 70 times.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 01:45:34 PM »

A bot?  Lol!  You give me too much credit.

Actually, it's just a little help.  Let me explain.

A few weeks ago, during the anime rant, I was pretty annoyed by your constant ass-holiness, so I bitchslapped you quite often, but I noticed that my bitchslapping was going nowhere.  So, I told a friend of mine about it (who actually posts on this board, too), and he agreed that it was quite strange...he also agreed that your behavior was pretty ass-holy, too.  So he began to bitchslap you.

We decided to bitchslap you every day, every single time we sat down at our computers.  But something odd was happening.  Even though we'd bitchslap you probably 10 or more times a day, your karma would still increase.  In fact, constant bitchslapping from two people over a period of about 2 weeks yielded an increase in your karma from approximately 285 to 305. 

Considering the fact that we'd bitchslap you, on an average, about 10 times a day (together), this would require you to get 10 or more applauses in such a way to manage a 20 point increase over a two week period.  Over the two week period, we estimate that we bitchslapped you at least 50-60 times, and for you to manage to still pull out at over 305, you would have required over 80 applauses over this small two week period...and we believe this to be higly improbable, due to your ass-holy nature.

So, we, in discussion, decided that this phenomenon can only be explained in one of three ways:

1)  You have a small group of fans that applaud you every time they get on the board (at least two highly, highly dedicated fanboy friends, that is).  I find it highly unlikely that you actually have "fans" when taking your ass-holiness into account, therefore I believe that this is not the case...

2)  You have programmed a bot that applauds you.  I don't believe this to be the case since the ability to actually program a bot, I believe, is pretty uncommon.

3)  You have multiple accounts (at least, more that one), all of which are most likely dumby accounts, onto which you login into, each day, for the very specific purpose of applauding your main account as Bill Brasky.  I feel this is the most likely explanation, being that this is something any Joe Blow can do.  Hell, I admit, I even thought about doing it to repair my karma, but I decided that my karma is fine the way it is.

As for me...I have had this same window open on this board for quite some time, and in fact, I often times leave the window open, logged into my account for many, many days at a time.  It is true, I don't respond very often, but I do read a lot of it.  I don't like to respond to a thread unless I actually have something valid to say, unlike some of the board members who post 50 three-word-or-less posts a day to increase their post count.  I don't care about my post count, so I don't partake in such lame behavior.

But, hey...if you think I'm smart enough to program a bot...killer.  I'm glad I give that impression on this board.

Splendid.  Good show.  You've exposed me as a karma masturbator. 

Try reading the threads some time.  There are a few Mods here who observe assholes, and I've never claimed I wasnt an asshole, that is part of my charm.

Ian, Soundwave, Torgo, Johnson and Lindsey are all capable of seeing IP addresses.  I have one account.  I post as Brasky, because that is my account.   Most of them couldnt give a shit, this is just a board, but I've seen Torgo and Johnson observe IP's,  Johnson did it only a week ago in the Christian Anarchy thread.  He determined someone was piggybacking accounts.

The point is, my numbers are visable and I dont expect anyone to include themselves in a childish argument, but it COULD be easily determined, I am just me. 

Can you say the same?

Secondly, I've already proven your "bot".  I've observed it.  I posted the activity, right up there in the green box, and thats barely the tip of the iceberg.  So, unless you are OBSESSED to the point where three weeks later with ZERO comments you are still roaming the house at night, waiting for the EXACT minute to strike, you are either a fucking deviant or you are running a bot.

Which is it?

I am up all night for employment reasons.  You are a student.  You sleep at night, after a certain point, normal people are not nocturnal. 

I would also like to point out that you've done me a great service by showing the math, that is obsession.  To sit down and calculate the number of slaps is pretty fucking bizarre indeed.

"Hourly plus one minute visits"?

Haha...I've already explained that I leave my account logged on for very long periods of time.  I don't log in and out several times a day. 

HAHAHA

That is not how it works, asshole, and you know it.  The BBS times you out after inactivity.  Read the green box up there, those are all visits today, 501 602 703 whatever, I'm too lazy to look...

You are owned, boned and chaperoned.  I think you're a fucking weirdo man.  I know it.  You know it. 

Admit it, man.  Or just fuck off.  I'll tell ya what, If I was you, I'd be feeling like a real douchebag right about now. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 01:53:41 PM »

Guilty of the lesser charge of being an asstart and abusing the karma system.

Recommended sentence, make him applaud you 60 or 70 times.

Lesser charge?

Arite man.  Guilty is guilty, I'll take it.

Can I have him walk around with a sign around his neck?

Earthwormzim

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 01:57:43 PM »

Yes, I have been awake all night doing work for a project a school, which has, indeed, given me the opportunity to click the bitchslap button every hour, as I was sitting right in front of my computer the whole time.  Why would I do something like that?  Because, over the past couple of weeks, I've become more and more convinced that you are cheating your karma, which has made me more and more eager to get you at your own game.

And you call me obsessive for calculating those numbers over a span of several weeks?  What about you, monitoring my constantly board habits? LOL.  I don't even do that to you.  Hell, I've never done that to anyone.  I have no clue what your last actions were, and I have no intention of finding out.

edit:

Now that I've shared my secrets, why don't you share yours?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 02:00:20 PM by Earthwormzim »

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »

Yeah, monitoring Zim's board habits is pretty weird.  Your weird Brasky.  All that over something as petty as Karma. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

EternityAblaze

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 02:03:47 PM »

This whole karma thing is a joke.  Its way to exploitable, as shown in this thread.

Its just another incarnation of post count and/or e-penis.  So now people have multiple ways of inflating their opinions and ideals: Post count and Karma.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »

If so jury nullification might play a role here.....btw this thread is bodacious

Sorry bout that, I've failed in my duties as a good host.  It got vocal.

Yeah, the jurors are the board members.

Everybody has a chunk of wood in this fire, its a common law thing.  This is a landmark case.  It could set precedent on this here board, and the boards of our children...  Or not, its just me poking this clown in the chest and calling him a bitch. 

Heres my spin, once again, its important to be short and sweet.  Ive really got no problem with Zim, but he has shitty taste in cartoons or whatever, that was almost a month ago. 

So, he's here developing these weird activities, GET A LIFE, man. 

Holy fuck dude, ever heard of pussy?  Christ.  HELLO? 

The guy is a 25 year old college student and he lives in Miami, its not like he has some sort of rotting face disease, go get laid you fuckin goofy bastard. 

Earthwormzim

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »

Sorry bout that, I've failed in my duties as a good host.  It got vocal.

Yeah, the jurors are the board members.

Everybody has a chunk of wood in this fire, its a common law thing.  This is a landmark case.  It could set precedent on this here board, and the boards of our children...  Or not, its just me poking this clown in the chest and calling him a bitch. 

Heres my spin, once again, its important to be short and sweet.  Ive really got no problem with Zim, but he has shitty taste in cartoons or whatever, that was almost a month ago. 

So, he's here developing these weird activities, GET A LIFE, man. 

Holy fuck dude, ever heard of pussy?  Christ.  HELLO? 

The guy is a 25 year old college student and he lives in Miami, its not like he has some sort of rotting face disease, go get laid you fuckin goofy bastard. 

I'm a pussy, I don't get laid, I'm a goofy bastard, and apparently being 25 and in college is a bad thing.  That whole post is 110% ad-hominem.  You got anything else you wanna add about my personal charactor or my life that you don't really have any clue about?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 02:24:47 PM by Earthwormzim »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  The Trial Of Earthwormzim and his Bot of many bitchslaps

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.