Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Super Tuesday & Ron Paul

Poll

Who's voting Ron Paul tomorrow... Tuesday, February 5th?

I'm voting for Paul.
- 11 (28.9%)
I'm voting, but not for Paul.
- 0 (0%)
I'm not in a 'Super' state.
- 24 (63.2%)
I'm in a 'Super' state, but I won't vote.
- 3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Super Tuesday & Ron Paul  (Read 10582 times)

jimmed

Re: Super Tuesday & Ron Paul
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2008, 08:31:42 PM »

Voting is agression!

That's like saying guns are aggression.

A system based upon the tyranny of the majority (democracy) is an aggressive system.

A system based upon the tyranny of the most heavily armed (thuggery by force of arms) is an aggressive system.

Nonetheless we have the right to defend ourselves, even if we have to confiscate an aggressor's own gun for our defense against him or even if we have to use an aggressor's voting system to defend ourselves against statist voters.

Tools do not commit aggression, people do.

Blahabhlabhlablalbhlabhllbalbhlahblahblhalbalbhlabalhblah.

Blah!

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2008, 08:59:59 PM »

Arizonians are idiots I'm convinced... well all except for me and my crew. McCain can suck my dick.

Oh and Joy, they didn't make me take off my shirt. The only person there was a little old lady, I don't think she would have cared if I was naked, she seemed pretty bored.

Good experience nonetheless.

keely naked at the polls would definately get me out to vote.

HAHA. I would have to be drunk...and it would need to be dark...and a full moon...and a leap year...

kisses.

Add "everyone would have to be blind" and that's what it would take to get me naked at the polls. 

whatevs.

Youre a fine ass bitch won't you back that thang up...
[/quote

Imagining you 'singing' that is the funniest thing I've heard all day. 

Ya shoulda seen ma grill!
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2008, 09:07:36 PM »

Voting is agression!

A system based upon the tyranny of the majority (democracy) is an aggressive system.

A system based upon the tyranny of the most heavily armed (thuggery by force of arms) is an aggressive system.

Nonetheless we have the right to defend ourselves, even if we have to confiscate an aggressor's own gun for our defense against him or even if we have to use an aggressor's voting system to defend ourselves against statist voters.

Since voting is an act, then it can be considered an aggressive act, can it not?

The gun analogy doesn't really work, since it's an object. You'd have to compare voting to the act of firing the gun. Both are neutral actions, until you consider the intent....

.... which leads us to thought crimes.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

markuzick

• Atheist Pro-Lifer
  • Dr. Montessori: Discipline through liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2008, 06:14:10 AM »

Voting is agression!

Since voting is an act, then it can be considered an aggressive act, can it not?

The gun analogy doesn't really work, since it's an object. You'd have to compare voting to the act of firing the gun. Both are neutral actions, until you consider the intent....

.... which leads us to thought crimes.

Your right. I should have compared being a registered voter to owning a gun or, as you said, voting to shooting.
As the state feeds off of the limitation and destruction of legitimate government, anarchy is its essence.

To claim "economic rent" from someone Else's labor when applied to land, which is something no one can own outright, is in itself, to claim landlord status over raw nature. It is an attempt at coercive monopoly power that is at the root of statism.

markuzick

• Atheist Pro-Lifer
  • Dr. Montessori: Discipline through liberty
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2008, 06:31:20 AM »

Voting is agression!

Blahabhlabhlablalbhlabhllbalbhlahblahblhalbalbhlabalhblah.

Blah!

For some, who can never admit to being wrong, the truth hurts too much to articulate.

So that's as good a comeback as we can expect from a fool like you. :wink:
As the state feeds off of the limitation and destruction of legitimate government, anarchy is its essence.

To claim "economic rent" from someone Else's labor when applied to land, which is something no one can own outright, is in itself, to claim landlord status over raw nature. It is an attempt at coercive monopoly power that is at the root of statism.

AntonLee

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2008, 08:58:07 AM »

For some, who can never admit to being wrong, the truth hurts too much to articulate.

So that's as good a comeback as we can expect from a fool like you. :wink:

this this this
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Super Tuesday & Ron Paul

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 36 queries.