Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Should retards be put to death?

Poll

Should mentally challenged folk be removed from society by the State (or a private organization)?

Yes
- 7 (14.3%)
No
- 42 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should retards be put to death?  (Read 8565 times)

Taors

Re: Should retards be put to death?
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »

Kevin Freeheart

• FTL AMPlifier Gold
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 03:16:46 PM »

I am not God. I do not have the capacity to see through time and I did not lay out a design for the universe.

Sickle Cell Anemia is fatal, but it also has a benefit in that sickle cell carriers are immune to malaria. My friend's son has Aspergers and while he can't speak well, the kid is an electronics guru. His brain functions just fine, it happens to function differently than mine. He's sentient (which is my criteria for the life, liberty, property thing) and therefore killing him would be immoral.

If being a retard (in whatever form, for the sake of this thread) is a negative trait, it will extinct itself. I support no action against the retarded, and not artificial actions to support them.
Quote from: John Shaw
Libman was setting you up. You see, he's a resident troll, which means that while I hate him passionately and wish him great harm, he's ONE OF OURS. You are a pathetic interloper who will fade away in a few weeks at most.

darcgun

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »

I mean, they're just parasites, right? If they don't have anyone to take care of them, the State and therefore the taxpayers have to. If we just eliminated them, we would save a lot of money and decrease the population (always a good thing). It doesn't even have to be the State. Private organizations could round them up and liquidate them for a small fee. It'd be like people in Vietnam and Korea selling their daughters for extra cash...except now you're selling your retarded children to get rid of them.

Who's with me?

Some people deserve to be harassed anyhow.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Should retards be put to death?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 51 queries.