Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  sexual orientation 2

Poll

what do you consider yourself?

straight as an arrow
- 56 (71.8%)
bi/bi-curious
- 17 (21.8%)
gay
- 5 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: sexual orientation 2  (Read 22789 times)

Free_Marketeer

Re: sexual orientation 2
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2007, 10:05:16 PM »

Never heard of it.  Maybe if I happen to be walking along some avenue someday...

Barflys was an homage to my pal Hank. 

Barstow, California.  Sheryl Crow, Terry Gilliam... Hunter S. Thompson?

Was Barflys Hank's neighborhood hangout?

Taors

« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2007, 11:07:57 AM »

I haven't said it wasn't okay... I am just saying I can see myself being lesbian or bisexual if I was a female but I can't see myself being gay or bisexual as of this moment and reality where I am male. Nothing wrong with sexual preference, fetish or whatever you want to do sexually, I couldn't care less in fact. It is not an issue for me. Scientifically it is completely imaginable but you know what I am saying, in the mind of me being a female bisexual or lesbian seems way more attractive than being a male bisexual or gay.

Let Jay shove his dick up your ass and see if you like it. You'll never know unless you experiment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2007, 12:37:55 PM »

I haven't said it wasn't okay... I am just saying I can see myself being lesbian or bisexual if I was a female but I can't see myself being gay or bisexual as of this moment and reality where I am male. Nothing wrong with sexual preference, fetish or whatever you want to do sexually, I couldn't care less in fact. It is not an issue for me. Scientifically it is completely imaginable but you know what I am saying, in the mind of me being a female bisexual or lesbian seems way more attractive than being a male bisexual or gay.

I didn't imply that you thought homosexual relationships were not okay.  I'm just telling you that you're kinda weird, and a little close-minded.  If you as a male can see yourself as a homosexual woman before you can see yourself as a homosexual man, you're definitely uncomfortable with your sexuality, as well as your masculinity.  This is just my opinion.  I don't know if this is exactly what you are trying to say, though.  Because I understand finding lesbians attractive, and not gay men.  I feel the same way, but your expounding upon that point just crosses the line in to "WTF" territory. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

theghostofbj

« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2007, 01:47:20 PM »

Let Jay shove his dick up your ass and see if you like it. You'll never know unless you experiment.

That's right.

theghostofbj

« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2007, 01:48:25 PM »

If you as a male can see yourself as a homosexual woman before you can see yourself as a homosexual man, you're definitely uncomfortable with your sexuality, as well as your masculinity.

I think the more someone says "I don't undersand you fags" the more they want to have a go at sucking a cock.

aquabanianskakid

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2007, 10:47:07 AM »

I didn't imply that you thought homosexual relationships were not okay.  I'm just telling you that you're kinda weird, and a little close-minded.  If you as a male can see yourself as a homosexual woman before you can see yourself as a homosexual man, you're definitely uncomfortable with your sexuality, as well as your masculinity.  This is just my opinion.  I don't know if this is exactly what you are trying to say, though.  Because I understand finding lesbians attractive, and not gay men.  I feel the same way, but your expounding upon that point just crosses the line in to "WTF" territory. 

Ha ... "WTF" territory. I have to agree, it is a little biased. I'm sure being a lesbian is more attractive than being a fag... because you have a penis. The female body is something you have never experienced first hand so to speak. Oh and Lindsey... you make me happy in my pants.

Taors

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2007, 01:42:15 PM »

Whatever happened to that aquabanianskakid?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2007, 07:51:04 PM »

Oh and Lindsey... you make me happy in my pants.

I do tend to have that effect on people. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #113 on: May 31, 2007, 01:49:41 AM »

I recently described myself on this board as a flaming homosexual deviant pervert. It was a bit of an exaggeration but seemed mildly funny at the time. At least the homo part is true.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2007, 01:00:01 PM »

Pervert is such a nasty word, I prefer "enthusiast".

GooberMcNutly

« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »

what do you consider yourself?
straight as an arrow
bi/bi-curious
gay

Didn't you leave off about 123 options?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2007, 09:34:50 AM »

Goober spends his nights out back in the chicken coop. 
         -George W. Bush

GooberMcNutly

« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2007, 01:29:15 PM »

Goober spends his nights out back in the chicken coop. 

Not since I lived overseas and the options were less...

Though my wife does think it funny that I ask her to cluck sometimes.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  sexual orientation 2

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.