Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos

Poll

Do you think they are sexy?

Both are sexy.
- 78 (37.7%)
Piercings are sexy, tattoos not.
- 14 (6.8%)
Tattoos are sexy, piercings not.
- 19 (9.2%)
Not sexy at all.
- 96 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos  (Read 58272 times)

Porcupine_in_MA

Re: Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2007, 01:05:43 PM »

That's right Rillion so we'll need to see pictures of you in a bikini...I'd post pictures of me in a bikini but somehow I doubt they would be as sexy..  :lol:

mrapplecastle

« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2007, 09:05:28 PM »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2007, 09:07:53 PM »

I really don't find her to be attractive.  The tattoos are too much.  I have no problem with tattoos in general, but I don't find that many sexy on a woman.  Or a man, for that matter.  Plus, a huge chunk of the reason she annoys me is that she sounds like a retard when she speaks.  She's a beautiful woman though. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

mrapplecastle

« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »

sometimes I see her and I think she's hot and other times...not so much

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2007, 09:10:11 PM »

Yeah.  I watched the show the other night on TV, and I was just astounded at how much of a turn-off all the tattoos were.  Beautifully done artwork and all, but I think it just distracts from the woman. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 11, 2007, 08:55:12 AM »

Yeah.  I watched the show the other night on TV, and I was just astounded at how much of a turn-off all the tattoos were.  Beautifully done artwork and all, but I think it just distracts from the woman. 

I'm with you there.  Covering yourself in tattoos seems to me to be similar to never being able to fully undress yourself.  They're too distracting to me.  I don't mind smaller, less conspicuous tattoos but I rarely find them attractive.  I think the LA Ink woman would be much more attractive with fewer tattoos but something about her face looks screwed up in that picture (too much makeup and scary eyebrows maybe).  I haven't watched the show.

Soundwave

• Like a station wagon...
  • Administrator
  • Soundwave superior, constructicons inferior.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 11, 2007, 10:40:07 AM »

Yeah, I definitely only want one tattoo. Something small and robotic in the center of my shoulder blades I think.
Julia

jckeyser

« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2007, 10:40:50 AM »

Yeah, I definitely only want one tattoo. Something small and robotic in the center of my shoulder blades I think.

It always starts with, "I'm just getting one..."

Soundwave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »

Haha, I sort of know you mean. I got my belly button pierced after I turned 18, and I did sort of want another one after that, but I resisted and I'm glad I did. I ended up taking it out anyway about a year ago, because stuff got caught on it, and it just got annoying. I feel pretty strongly about the one tattoo though. I take tattoos very seriously and I've given this years of thought, and I honestly can't think of anything else I'd like permanently on my skin.
Julia

jckeyser

« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2007, 10:58:06 AM »

Haha, I sort of know you mean. I got my belly button pierced after I turned 18, and I did sort of want another one after that, but I resisted and I'm glad I did. I ended up taking it out anyway about a year ago, because stuff got caught on it, and it just got annoying. I feel pretty strongly about the one tattoo though. I take tattoos very seriously and I've given this years of thought, and I honestly can't think of anything else I'd like permanently on my skin.

Well, thats cool.
The shit ends up getting really pricey unless you know people. I got one when I was eighteen, now im more or less covered.
But I like everything I have.

ladyattis

« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »

Not quite on the shoulder blades, but it's worth a mention. :3

-- Brede

Soundwave

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2007, 05:29:41 PM »

Cool. I'm definitely debating a decepticon symbol.
Julia

mark_mnc1

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 01, 2007, 02:55:26 AM »

Ill have to admit theres been a lot of girls that suggest that i get a tribal tattoo on my arm or a dragon on my shoulder.  They might be cool on guys (if a guy has muscles to show em off) however as guys get older Im sure tattoos wouldnt look so great over wrinkled skin.  Plus tattoos on girls give them a proclivity to be seen as sluts.  Ankle tattoos for girls are normally innocent and cute but there is a reason tattoos on the lower back are known as "tramp stamps."  If you see that on a girl GO FOR THEM!! You have nothing to lose! (by the way i suppose a girl or guy could go after a girl with one.)

Ed

« Reply #178 on: September 01, 2007, 06:20:50 AM »

Dude it would look like shit on you...trust me.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 01, 2007, 06:26:43 AM »

Ankle tattoos for girls are normally innocent and cute but there is a reason tattoos on the lower back are known as "tramp stamps."  If you see that on a girl GO FOR THEM!! You have nothing to lose! (by the way i suppose a girl or guy could go after a girl with one.)

You have the same thing to lose as you do with every other girl.  The reason tramp stamps are known as tramp stamps is because girls who show off their body tend to wear midriff tops, which show off their lower back.  There could be (and probably are) a million girls running around with tattoos in the exact same place who are not  tramps, but you'd never know it because you can't see them. 

When no women had tattoos, a woman with a tattoo was a "tramp."  Now that many women have tattoos, a woman with tattoo on her lower back is a "tramp." When many women have lower back tattoos, people will have to rely on some other signal to stupidly assume that a girl will sleep with anyone.  Sigh.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 37 queries.