Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos

Poll

Do you think they are sexy?

Both are sexy.
- 78 (37.7%)
Piercings are sexy, tattoos not.
- 14 (6.8%)
Tattoos are sexy, piercings not.
- 19 (9.2%)
Not sexy at all.
- 96 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos  (Read 58575 times)

wtfk

Re: Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2007, 08:03:45 PM »

Listen, fatass.  Trolls like you should have labels on your foreheads so we know to let you die or lose weight the next time you get stuck in a doorway instead of helping you through.

Gotcha again. LOL.

Last I checked, you trolled about something you know nothing about, and I smacked you down with something that's obvious.  Claim victory.

He isn't a troll. Just because someone is your enemy on a BBS doesn't mean they're a troll.

Oops, dipshit.

Urban Dictionary: Troll

Yeah, he's trolling you. That doesn't mean that he's a 'troll', which is generally someone who trolls an entire BBS.

He doesn't always troll a single person.  Sometimes he just says stupid shit, like you.

So? Saying stupid shit is trollish behavior? Last time I checked, being a troll meant causing chaos within a community.

Where's the chaos?

"meant"

Ed

« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2007, 08:09:59 PM »

Listen, fatass.  Trolls like you should have labels on your foreheads so we know to let you die or lose weight the next time you get stuck in a doorway instead of helping you through.

Gotcha again. LOL.

Last I checked, you trolled about something you know nothing about, and I smacked you down with something that's obvious.  Claim victory.

He isn't a troll. Just because someone is your enemy on a BBS doesn't mean they're a troll.

Oops, dipshit.

Urban Dictionary: Troll

Yeah, he's trolling you. That doesn't mean that he's a 'troll', which is generally someone who trolls an entire BBS.

He doesn't always troll a single person.  Sometimes he just says stupid shit, like you.

So? Saying stupid shit is trollish behavior? Last time I checked, being a troll meant causing chaos within a community.

Where's the chaos?

"meant"

Look, the definition doesn't matter. I could pull urbandictionary definitions out of my ass all day long, and it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans because anyone can add those definitions randomly. You've been a sleazy waste of bandwith ever since you registered, and so far you haven't done anything to get that reputation away from you except create a bunch of alt accounts and applaud yourself everytime someone bitchslaps you.

I don't know why either. My theory is that you want your karma higher so various people on the BBS think more of you. Kind of like the rich kid at school who's constantly bragging about how rich his parents are so the other kids will think he's something. You've failed. Miserably.

wtfk

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2007, 08:15:16 PM »

Look, the definition doesn't matter.

Don't say something like "he's not a troll, because that would mean..." then come back around and say "the definition doesn't matter."

Bill Brasky

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »

Okay, so I'm flippin through some hotties with ink, thinking nice, nice, eh not bad, nice...  (on topic, btw)

Then along comes Kenny with a picture of some dude stroking his midget-sized pecker, and goddammit, the guy has no ink. 

Fail.   

wtfk

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »

Okay, so I'm flippin through some hotties with ink, thinking nice, nice, eh not bad, nice...  (on topic, btw)

Then along comes Kenny with a picture of some dude stroking his midget-sized pecker, and goddammit, the guy has no ink. 

Fail.   

No.  The failure was, surprise, BJ trolling, which is what it was a response to.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2007, 10:57:53 PM »

A few random silly comments versus a picture of a man stroking his penis. 

My mind is made up. 

wtfk

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2007, 10:59:27 PM »

My mind is made up. 

UziGuzi

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2007, 11:56:33 PM »

I am starting to think that by the time I am 30 years old; 5 years from now, I will be the only one that age that does not have any tattoos or piercings.  People will probably think I am the freak guy that doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, ha.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »

My mind is made up. 

Why don't you create a thread of all your favorite penis photos?  That would be one of your more memorable valuable contributions. 

wtfk

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2007, 03:34:00 AM »

My mind is made up. 

Why don't you create a thread of all your favorite penis photos?  That would be one of your more memorable valuable contributions. 

For someone who likes to bitch about others having the last word, you're being quite the bitch.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 12:03:58 PM by wtfk »

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2007, 10:54:53 AM »

I am starting to think that by the time I am 30 years old; 5 years from now, I will be the only one that age that does not have any tattoos or piercings.  People will probably think I am the freak guy that doesn't have any tattoos or piercings, ha.

I can easily join you in that club.  I won't be 30 in five years, but I still probably won't get any tattoos or piercings. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »

I have two tattoos, but one of them is on my shoulder and I forget it's there a lot of the time.  There's one more I kind of want, but I don't know if I want to get another one--they kind of hurt after all.  I guess I don't think that either tattoos or piercings are sexy, nor do I think that they aren't.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2007, 04:00:30 AM »

Well, I'm not gunna bother reading pages 2-12 on this one due to lack of time, so sorry about all the repeats.

I personally think piercings are killer.  Get a chick with a nose ring (and literally a ring, none of that stud bull shit) a couple lips a few eye brows and more ears than i'm worth, that's a perfect ten.

Tats are different, however.  If you can pull off tattoos, then go for it, but if not, then don't.  Unfortunately the only way I can tell the difference is if you get a tat.

Now, personally, I'd like all of this stuff myself (so it's not just pain I want chicks to go through) however employers really aren't into it, so I can't.

I really don't think there are any good reasons why people like tattoos or piercings.  I just like them, it's been like that forever.  I remember the first time I saw a mohawk, I fell in love.  Corse, at the time I thought it was a weird birth defect, so my wishes were a bit mislead.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 04:03:33 AM by timmysoboy »

bignasty022

« Reply #163 on: July 03, 2007, 05:51:48 PM »

Terrible choices on this poll.  Some tattoos are sexy, some piercings are sexy.

Neither are sexy if over-done. 

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 04, 2007, 12:44:17 PM »

Terrible choices on this poll.  Some tattoos are sexy, some piercings are sexy.

Neither are sexy if over-done. 

Exactly.  To me, it's like asking if clothes are sexy.  It kind of matters whether it's a bikini or a muumuu, and who's wearing it, doesn't it?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sexiness of Piercings and Tattoos

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 36 queries.