Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sex on a first date.

Poll

Guys, what do you think of women who are willing (or more than willing) to have sex on a first date?

Slut
- 2 (4%)
Bitch has issues
- 1 (2%)
As a man, I would not have sex on the first date
- 17 (34%)
As a woman, I would not have sex on the first date
- 2 (4%)
Win
- 21 (42%)
Maybe
- 7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Sex on a first date.  (Read 17204 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Sex on a first date.
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

JimInNY

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 09:44:23 PM »

I like when I see a motorcycle accident, and the person riding it is laying on the ground bleeding
from his ears eyes, cracks in his skull, and strapped to the mangled bike is a helmet...

people that smoke while riding make me laugh also....

Sounds like you need a life.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2007, 12:10:34 AM »

"date" or not, yes i will have sex on that occasion. what do i think of the lady? depends on the lady! if she gobbles it down and tells me how rick james did her ass, then i might just wager shes a slut.

but, what can you gain from sex on a first date? ill can tell ya from experience that its called Chlamydia. and, kids, how does one know they have contracted Chlamydia from a hooch? the lady at the health clinic sticks a long Q-Tip in your penis and gives it a twist to get a good sample of the bacteria.

lucky for me that condition is treatable and i didnt get something worse. i need to use rubbers more often though..
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

mrapplecastle

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2007, 12:12:20 AM »

lucky for me that condition is treatable and i didnt get something worse. i need to use rubbers more often though..
....dude  :shock:

rabidfurby

« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2007, 12:13:56 AM »

i need to use rubbers more often though..

No kidding. Chlamydia is treatable. Pregnancy often isn't.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2007, 12:14:34 AM »

....dude  :shock:

This.  You should be using them every time when not in the confines of a monogamous relationship. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2007, 12:18:30 AM »

youd be amazed (if youre not out and about doing "it") at how many people do not use rubbers. chicks havent even asked me to put one on in years, and since i rarely plan to "score" i dont usually keep them around. sure its a dumb answer, but at least im being honest- ive just been lucky. disease free since that incident i just confessed to.. but i do have a couple kids.

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

oatmealicious

« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2007, 12:19:00 AM »

Eww.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2007, 12:22:17 AM »

-George W. Bush

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2007, 12:28:56 AM »

I always know when I am going to have sex. I always 'force' women to get tested before I have sex with them. I also keep detailed records of my tests.

Very very afraid of STDs.

oatmealicious

« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2007, 12:35:51 AM »

Very very afraid of STDs.

Don't eat any mayonnaise at any fast food restaurants.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2007, 12:36:39 AM »

ive made it seem that i just poke anything thats around, but thats not how it is. when its happened that way, theres at least some discussion about testing and whatnot beforehand.

ill just say ive had well beyond the 8 partners mentioned earlier in this thread, and then more that i didnt actually have full intercourse with, and i have no herpes, warts - nothing.

be selective!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2007, 12:41:09 AM »

ive made it seem that i just poke anything thats around, but thats not how it is. when its happened that way, theres at least some discussion about testing and whatnot beforehand.

ill just say ive had well beyond the 8 partners mentioned earlier in this thread, and then more that i didnt actually have full intercourse with, and i have no herpes, warts - nothing.

be selective!

That's kind of a profiling/stereotyping issue.  Anybody could have an STD.  Not just dirty looking men and women, or people you know sleep around a lot.
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2007, 12:41:55 AM »

be selective!

That's kind of a profiling/stereotyping issue.  Anybody could have an STD.  Not just dirty looking men and women, or people you know sleep around a lot.

I agree. aren't some babies born with certain STD's?
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2007, 12:45:16 AM »

be selective!

I agree. aren't some babies born with certain STD's?

Not only that, but look at this way.  If I'm a virgin and have sex for the first time with someone who's had a few sexual partners, I could have just gotten herpes.  Am I tramp?  No.  Maybe the guy I got it from only slept with three other women and he doesn't know.

Unfortunate things happen.  That's why it's important to protect yourself as much as possible.  I don't take chances with my health, or with my vag. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sex on a first date.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 37 queries.