Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sex on a first date.

Poll

Guys, what do you think of women who are willing (or more than willing) to have sex on a first date?

Slut
- 2 (4%)
Bitch has issues
- 1 (2%)
As a man, I would not have sex on the first date
- 17 (34%)
As a woman, I would not have sex on the first date
- 2 (4%)
Win
- 21 (42%)
Maybe
- 7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Sex on a first date.  (Read 17206 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Sex on a first date.
« on: December 03, 2007, 01:20:38 AM »

Guys:  What are your thoughts on women who are willing or push to have sex on the first date?
Girls:  Would you ever have sex on the first date?  Have you? 

Discuss. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

mrapplecastle

Re: Sex on a first date.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 01:21:58 AM »

WIN + RED FLAGS
and no, I havent

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 01:23:12 AM »

Wouldn't.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

mrapplecastle

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 01:24:05 AM »

Wouldn't.
what about that chick, that was all drunk and broke up with her boyfriend, were'nt you gonna nail her?  :?

oatmealicious

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 01:24:41 AM »

I never even went on a date...

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »

Wouldn't.
what about that chick, that was all drunk and broke up with her boyfriend, were'nt you gonna nail her?  :?

Technically they weren't on a date.  Man, that was a fucking funny night. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

oatmealicious

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »

Wouldn't.

I thought he did.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 01:25:43 AM »

Wouldn't.

I thought he did.

No dude.  He had the worst blue balls ever. 
         -George W. Bush

mrapplecastle

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 01:30:43 AM »

damn 3 guys, would'nt, I'm surprised  :shock:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 01:32:27 AM »

Okay, I've edited the poll to add a new option and allow you to change your vote.

I voted maybe, because I'm not completely against it - but I don't think I would under most circumstances. 
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 01:40:08 AM »

I can't think of any circumstances where I would have sex on the first date.  I don't think you can know a person well enough at that point to judge whether it would be a good idea or not.  If you just need the physical satisfaction, masturbation is always there.  It's not hard to be intimate with someone without having sex.  I'm also afraid that if I had sex that early, I'd focus too much on the sex and not enough on getting to know the woman.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

Unless you have know each other for quite some time and are already good friends, it sounds like the woman would be a massive slut that should never be considered of much use.

Another sign that a woman is scary and you should stay away from her, if you don't attempt to put on a condom and she doesn't at least ask you to put one on.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Bill Brasky

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 03:24:28 AM »

Fuck you'se.  I've got bigtime arguments with people who talk shit about promiscuity, when it happens, it happens. 

Date is a very subjective term, half the time, you're not even on a fuckin' date.  You're just hooked up at a party or sitting around a kitchen table. 

For as much bar bullshit as I've ever written, kitchen tables are where all the shit goes down.  When you get five friends gathered around a coffee table, at least two of those singles will end up fuckin. 

As far as dating goes, its true that you're not sure about giving out.  You should have your head together and expect to befriend someone and drop her off with a kiss on the cheek.  Thats cool, nobody is required to fuck when going out.

But!  Having a rule against fucking a first date?  Thats just stupid. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 03:54:20 AM »

Unless you have know each other for quite some time and are already good friends, it sounds like the woman would be a massive slut that should never be considered of much use.

Another sign that a woman is scary and you should stay away from her, if you don't attempt to put on a condom and she doesn't at least ask you to put one on.

I like to quote the retarded ramblings of Keith. 

What if you meet someone and she's just so fuckin hot, your brain melts?  Super-hot face, wicked hot body, smells good, and she's cool as hell.  She talks so sweet, you're dying to fuck her.  Dying.

And she allows it, you take her home and she fucks your goddamn brains out, its the best goddamn fuck you ever had.

Does that make you some kind of piece of shit?  Are you a slut?

Wanna know what your problem is, Keith?  You impose the concept of fucking retard bar skanks onto the face of women in general. 

Most women are NOT retard bar skanks. 

When assholes like you paint a shitty picture of attractive women who would be willing to occasionally jump on a guy...  All you're saying is you've had some lowball experiences with the first bitch that'll be willing to let you cum in her face.

AntonLee

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 04:17:54 AM »

nah never, because if I don't dig the girl after the first date I'd feel guilty for making a girl sad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Sex on a first date.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 36 queries.