Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  ron paul a racist??

Poll

In your mind is Ron Paul a racist?

yes
- 2 (9.5%)
no
- 8 (38.1%)
maybe, who cares?
- 5 (23.8%)
takes there money, but is not
- 6 (28.6%)
takes there money, and is
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 06, 2008, 03:23:33 AM

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ron paul a racist??  (Read 2458 times)

DLN7527

ron paul a racist??
« on: January 01, 2008, 03:23:33 AM »

please answer honestly, lets put these wackos claims to rest

Gordee

• View Profile
Re: ron paul a racist??
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 05:45:29 AM »

Can you put "maybe" and "who cares?" into two separate bullets? There may be maybies who care.  (Was "?" supposed to come after "who cares"?).

Also, what do you mean by "takes there money, but is not" and "takes there money, and is" - what is "there" exactly? A grammar mistake?

« Last Edit: January 01, 2008, 05:50:53 AM by Gordee »

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 02:22:54 PM »

I don't believe he is, but even if he was racist it doesn't seem to have had an effect on his policy positions.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 02:36:10 PM »

if i were voting with the common definition being tossed around by so many idiots today, then i would have to vote "yes". all the trendies are quick to jump on the bandwagon of calling white people racist for nearly anything these days.

so RP didnt reject funds by stormfront. big deal- i dont think obama will reject any funds coming in from any pro-black organization- and thats the very same issue. of course, you wont hear the trendy-minded white folks saying anything at all about that, cuz dat wud b raysist!
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

bakerbaker

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 12:38:35 AM »

Also, what do you mean by "takes there money, but is not" and "takes there money, and is" - what is "there" exactly? A grammar mistake?

duh.

Gordee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 02:54:42 AM »

duh.

While it's "duh" to you, bakerbaker, it's still a question to me, because I find it interesting that somebody who doesn't speak English as a Second Language could make such a mistake. Besides, if he wants people to participate in the pool poll, he could have made it more clear. Now you can duh as much as you want.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 10:10:38 AM by Gordee »

bakerbaker

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 07:00:00 AM »

duh.

While it's "duh" to you, bakerbaker, it's still a question to me, because I find it interesting that somebody who doesn't speak English as a Second Language could make such a mistake. Besides, if he wants people to participate in the pool, he could have made it more clear. Now you can duh as much as you want.

a gramatical error; yes.  it didn't stop me from voting "takes their money, but is not."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 07:05:09 AM by bakerbaker »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 07:31:53 AM »

duh.

While it's "duh" to you, bakerbaker, it's still a question to me, because I find it interesting that somebody who doesn't speak English as a Second Language could make such a mistake. Besides, if he wants people to participate in the pool, he could have made it more clear. Now you can duh as much as you want.

"Second Language" is not a proper noun.  Unless it is the title of your new book it should not be capitalized.   

The thing people are voting on, up there, is called a "poll",  not a "pool".  A pool is a body of water, or a group of people or things who share a similar task, and while I can see the error of similarities, they are not the same.

The guy who created this POLL is known to be a "dickhead", and while I regret the slim chance this piece of terminology might be mistaken to impart the concept he is Glans Penis of the human "cock", if you will, it should be noted he is, in fact, just a "man" with less than average intelligence. 

Feel free to print this out for future reference, this is public domain. 

Gordee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 10:28:32 AM »

"Second Language" is not a proper noun.  Unless it is the title of your new book it should not be capitalized.   
The thing people are voting on, up there, is called a "poll",  not a "pool".  A pool is a body of water, or a group of people or things who share a similar task, and while I can see the error of similarities, they are not the same.
The guy who created this POLL is known to be a "dickhead", and while I regret the slim chance this piece of terminology might be mistaken to impart the concept he is Glans Penis of the human "cock", if you will, it should be noted he is, in fact, just a "man" with less than average intelligence.

Thanks, Smoke, for correcting me. I know it's a "poll", but somehow I misspelled it. However, I tend to forgive myself when I make grammar mistakes, considering it is my second language. But when native speakers make a cardinal mistake, I find it interesting and funny.

I did not know about the creator of the POLL. I guess I won't bother with his posts any more.

:lol:

Travis

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 12:50:18 PM »

[img width= height=]http://www.foulmouthshirts.com/designs/Funny/thumbnails/tnCUNT-SPELL.jpg[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »

Thanks, Smoke, for correcting me. I know it's a "poll", but somehow I misspelled it. However, I tend to forgive myself when I make grammar mistakes, considering it is my second language. But when native speakers make a cardinal mistake, I find it interesting and funny.

I did not know about the creator of the POLL. I guess I won't bother with his posts any more.

:lol:

Whats your native tongue? 

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »

My sister was called racist for asking an Asian kid whether he liked to read, get on the internet, or watch anime.

Those are her interests, she was trying to establish a friendship with him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  ron paul a racist??

// ]]>

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 37 queries.