Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Racism Rocks?

Poll

Does racism on a daily basis rock?

Are you drunk?
- 11 (25%)
You listen to FTL too much, you have no life.
- 6 (13.6%)
I started the KKK
- 2 (4.5%)
Race does not exist
- 7 (15.9%)
Racism Sucks!
- 14 (31.8%)
There are white niggas and you be 1!
- 4 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Racism Rocks?  (Read 3298 times)

One two three

• View Profile
Racism Rocks?
« on: July 19, 2007, 01:34:04 AM »

Select an answer or something you white honky nigga gook sandnigger prick ho.  Also, come on folks, Ian is a racist.  Admit it. I bet he has never even been with a hispanic or black chick.  Boy is he missing out...
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 01:45:50 AM by Keith and Stuff »
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
Re: Racism Rocks?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 02:40:19 AM »

Yo dat be whack...
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 09:59:13 AM »

This thread gives me a hankering for watermelon and fried chicken and makes me want to throw on some FUBU clothes and go play some basketball...

Ed

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 10:06:58 AM »

This thread gives me a hankering for watermelon and fried chicken and makes me want to throw on some FUBU clothes and go play some basketball...

Nigger shut up that's my job.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 11:08:38 AM »

Nigger shut up that's my job.

Aren't you supposed to be out picking cotton boy?

lapafrax

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 04:26:19 PM »

Select an answer or something you white honky nigga gook sandnigger prick ho.  Also, come on folks, Ian is a racist.  Admit it. I bet he has never even been with a hispanic or black chick.  Boy is he missing out...

black chicks have huge lips, lordosis backsides, and nappy hair. best steer clear of them.

Ed

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 10:10:35 PM »

black chicks have huge lips, lordosis backsides, and nappy hair. best steer clear of them.

And I'm supposed to trust a black man's opinion on this subject?

velojym

• Mostly Harmless
  • Existence is Theft!!! *drool*
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2007, 02:19:55 AM »

Funny, my wife doesn't resemble that at all. Perhaps you've been hangin' out on the wrong side of the tracks?
 8)
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
-Ayn Rand

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2007, 02:27:23 AM »

Funny, my wife doesn't resemble that at all. Perhaps you've been hangin' out on the wrong side of the tracks?
 8)

Too bad, I love big lips!
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Free_Marketeer

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2007, 03:37:14 AM »

I have to wonder at that you included the option: "Race does not exist."

Why?

Edit: Race
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 03:39:18 AM by Free_Marketeer »

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2007, 07:46:41 AM »

Why?

Because many people think that race does not exist.  See, according to the old way of thinking, there were 3-4 races in the world.  Now, many scientists think that races do not exist.  While, many lay people think there are many different types of race.  Some lay people go so far as to say there is an hispanic race or even a Mexican race, but that is absurd.

Free_Marketeer

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »

Why?

Because many people think that race does not exist.  See, according to the old way of thinking, there were 3-4 races in the world.  Now, many scientists think that races do not exist.  While, many lay people think there are many different types of race.  Some lay people go so far as to say there is an hispanic race or even a Mexican race, but that is absurd.

Cool.  +1

Just wondering if we're on the same page.  Kinda, but your argument could be much stronger.  The characteristics normally (=colloquially=media terminology) associated with 'race' are purely phenotypical (hair color, nose length, etc.) differentiations.  Phenotypes code for the color of your house, basically.

In certain fields, such as medicine, there are actually statistically-probable health issues associated with every race.  But that's not normally how the differentiation is used.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »

Just wondering if we're on the same page.  Kinda, but your argument could be much stronger. 

OK.  How about this.  The existance of different races is a theory.  Most scientists disagree with the theory.  That is why I included the option.  Also, it is the option I selected.

lapafrax

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 02:09:07 PM »

8)

You married a negro?!  Where's your loyalty to the white race?

akaPoorRichard

• a more perfect union
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »

Dennis Hopper in True Romance:
[youtube=425,350]Pm_LbJTvTWA[/youtube]
Keith in PA
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Racism Rocks?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 38 queries.