Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Porcfest?

Poll

Goin' to Porcfest?

Yes
- 14 (32.6%)
No
- 15 (34.9%)
Maybe
- 10 (23.3%)
Stupid to even ask this early fer chrissake
- 4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Porcfest?  (Read 13682 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: Porcfest?
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2008, 02:38:43 AM »

B/t Boston and NH you have 3 discount airlines.  Think of all the libertarian guys that would want to have sex with you at Porcfest.  You could get a tan (in the summer) in NH. 

Real smooth, Keith.

Blackie

« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2008, 03:48:21 AM »

I'll be attending some other fest. 
All fine and good but make sure you keep the meat element strong. Trust me, vegen-fests are scary.

I think I may do the Fisher fest this year. Vegan, and invite only.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2008, 08:13:25 AM »

B/t Boston and NH you have 3 discount airlines.  Think of all the libertarian guys that would want to have sex with you at Porcfest.  You could get a tan (in the summer) in NH. 

Real smooth, Keith.

As usual.  I mean, come on.  Does this behavior surprise you in the slightest?   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 10:24:22 AM »

huh?  What you talkin' 'bout?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Bill Brasky

« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2008, 10:28:31 AM »

As usual.  I mean, come on.  Does this behavior surprise you in the slightest?   :P

Of course not.  I'd love to party with him.  Well, not with him, more like somewhere between him and the door, so I could say hi to all the chicks as they try to escape. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »

Of course not.  I'd love to party with him.  Well, not with him, more like somewhere between him and the door, so I could say hi to all the chicks as they try to escape. 

Ouch.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2008, 02:26:57 AM »

Lindsey, why are you acting like a crazy person and also quoting people I have on ignore?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Bill Brasky

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2008, 02:57:06 AM »

Keith, why are you acting like a crazy person and saying stuff like this:

That is sad.  Why are you not going?

Well, I live all the way on the opposite side of the country and tickets to NH were more expensive than tickets to Mexico...
So...I chose two weeks in Mexico.  That way I get to skip out on family drama at Christmas time and get a tan.

Priorities.
Sometimes they're a bit skewed ;)

You could pick Tim up in MN along the way and split the costs in driving to NH.  You could visit with GCN in MN, the sponsors of FTL in OH, and several cool callers/listeners in the NY/PA area.  You could even give out FTL flyers at rest stops and gas stations along the way.  It would be a fun adventure (getting there, being there, and going back).

Maybe she would prefer to follow along with her already made plans - which she already apparently paid for, rather than throw it all away, and not fuck anonymous men at a festival three thousand miles away, handing out fliers to strange people in gas stations at midnight in strange cities, and pick up people she never met and be responsible for their transportation for over a week, just because a weirdo like yourself spent a minute planning a two week multi-thousand dollar trip, with absolutely no concern for the reality of her safety or well being or comfort, because you, stupidly, thought it might be fun to drive the "alternate route" between Japan and England. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2008, 11:50:39 AM »

Lindsey, why are you acting like a crazy person and also quoting people I have on ignore?

I'm not acting like a crazy person at all.  And I'm quoting people whose statements are pertinent to the responses I want to make.  I don't really have concern for who you do and do not have on ignore.   :P
         -George W. Bush

soliscjw

• this is my pride and joy her name is Kahlan
    • View Profile
    • Just my own webpage
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 10:15:25 PM »

I think that my new profile picture is enough proof that I was at PorcFest 2008

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 01:16:46 AM »

Is that the post office?

soliscjw

• this is my pride and joy her name is Kahlan
    • View Profile
    • Just my own webpage
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 11:09:53 AM »

yes it is it was next to where the Keene tour had lunch

BonerJoe

« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »

The that picture is NOT proof you were at PorcFest.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Porcfest?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 38 queries.