Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Poll for white males

Poll

Fantasize about women of other races

Black
- 15 (20.5%)
Latino
- 19 (26%)
Asian
- 26 (35.6%)
Indian (east)
- 4 (5.5%)
American Indian
- 6 (8.2%)
other (explain)
- 3 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Poll for white males  (Read 7462 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: Poll for white males
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2008, 10:03:52 PM »

Race is not real.

Of course not.  Everybody knows that.  If people were physically different it would show up in scientific tests, DNA analysis, and there would be diseases specific to different ethnic backgrounds.   

I am glad we agree.

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Mayor Maximus

• Mayor Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »

Race is not real.

Of course not.  Everybody knows that.  If people were physically different it would show up in scientific tests, DNA analysis, and there would be diseases specific to different ethnic backgrounds.   

I am glad we agree.

... Blah blah mehh!! im a little wiener pffffffffffffft pfffft

Really? That's quite an interesting and entertaining contribution to the thread.
Maximus

Mayor Maximus

• Mayor Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 02:02:14 AM »

Race is not real.

I am glad we agree.

Really? That's quite an interesting and entertaining contribution to the thread.

I'm not sure Havoc, but Brasky might be making fun of you since the scientific things he mentions proves that race things can be isolated using certain technologies and studies. *shrugs*

Yea.. Or it might be that I'm an anthropologist and I'm pretty aware of the different aspects of the variation of our species.
Maximus

blackie

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:33 PM »

There is only one race. You are all niggers.

Mayor Maximus

• Mayor Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2008, 09:53:03 PM »

Race is not real.

I am glad we agree.

I'm not sure Havoc, but Brasky might be making fun of you since the scientific things he mentions proves that race things can be isolated using certain technologies and studies. *shrugs*

Yea.. Or it might be that I'm an anthropologist and I'm pretty aware of the different aspects of the variation of our species.

Variation = Race.  Theres really no arguing that deviations of migration led to certain populaces acquiring traits from breeding, food sources, and disease where others weren't exposed to the same conditions.  While it may be noble to overlook such things and advance the argument these are minor evolutionary gene-based mutations in the larger aspect of the Human race, its a counterproductive argument on modern social terms, which is where this debate exists. 

Ironically, it could probably be successfully argued the most advanced of the species has the smallest migratory footprint, although that would tend to illuminate physical prowess versus mental creativity displayed by the desire to investigate and discover distant lands, spurned by an unwillingness to tolerate harsh environs.  LOL.  This is fun. 

First, I'd like to point out that this is very fun and probably the underlying reason why I first said race is not real.  

Race is a completely arbitrary human construct.  You cannot identify different "races" of people individually unless they carry many of the attributes of that socially encapsulated concept.  The problem is, as always, when you reach a gray area where a person has some of one encapsulated concept but not all or an assortment of many.  To iron these out we arbitrarily place lines along groups to identify them.  Those who carry a gene coding similar to their lineage of a certain area or environment are typically similar to one another, so they get placed in the same imposed grouping.  (Whether they feel they identify with this is irrelevant to our conversation).  One might call this "race", but this is only because that is the word someone has made up to classified people.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 09:56:58 PM by mayor havoc »
Maximus

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2008, 10:23:15 PM »

Well it's been a pretty useful word so far.. :)
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Russell Griswold

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

There is only one race. You are all niggers.

ah boogiewoogie muthafuhka!

BonerJoe

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2008, 08:51:42 PM »

Those who carry a gene coding similar to their lineage of a certain area or environment are typically similar to one another, so they get placed in the same imposed grouping.  (Whether they feel they identify with this is irrelevant to our conversation).  One might call this "race", but this is only because that is the word someone has made up to classified people.

Does this mean I am not Japanese? 

You'd never pass unless you got a penis size reduction.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »

It just looks big 'cause I'm 4' 1''.

Especially because it's 5'1".   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2008, 11:22:12 PM »

Now, thanks to Extenze, its a whopping three inches larger, increased 30% in girth, and I have increased sensitivity and noticeably harder erections.  Thanks Extenze!

Ouch. 
         -George W. Bush

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2008, 03:08:47 PM »

I'm not surprised Asian is winning. It is generally assumed to be east Asian.  But "Asian" is overly ambiguous if you think about it.  It includes Israel, Malaysia, Korea, Siberia and so many other different groups of people.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »

I'm not surprised Asian is winning. It is generally assumed to be east Asian.  But "Asian" is overly ambiguous if you think about it.  It includes Israel, Malaysia, Korea, Siberia and so many other different groups of people.
And even India.  In fact I noticed when I was in London, that when they refer to an "Asian" they're talking about Indians and call the more yellow colored ones "Orientals"
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

bad_cab

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2008, 12:24:38 AM »

There's only one race: human.

And you forgot Poland!

Polish (and most eastern European chicks) tend to be hotter as a rule. not so much for there physical aperiance but the acsent is uber sexy. But for the most part I like my women white and American.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  The Polling Pit
| | |-+  Poll for white males

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 37 queries.